MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By MysteriousBob

I loved Fable 2. 

Oh and Games Radar has zero credibility. Its the "proper game site" equivalent of Kotaku.

Maxynator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Maxynator

The graphics did suck, the story wasn't that great either, just the usual revenge theme, and the game felt really slow. Now that I sum it up I'm starting to see the cracks in it too

RaceKickfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By RaceKickfist

despite molyneux being an overly eccentric salesman given to bouts of sporadic polarizing hyperbole, i think f3 is looking great, and i hope it will be a blast to play. im looking forward to it!

VWGTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By VWGTI

Fable games have always been kinda crummy and yet they always have this certain charm that makes it impossible to hate the games completely.  Like SolemnOaf said, Lionhead Studios have all of the right ideas, they just aren't implemented properly and it really holds the franchise back from greatness.

I'm guessing Peter said what he said to grab the attention of everyone and it worked. But rather than hate on a game that wasn't all that bad, why not just say, "There were problems in Fable 2 here, here, here, here, and here. In Fable 3 we aim to fix it."?

cspiffo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By cspiffo

The Molyneux   hype machine is in full effect.  Didn't he say this about Fable 1 as well. 

Good play sir, good play.

Avatar image for 21stcenturyjesus
21stCenturyJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By 21stCenturyJesus

@Phazon said:

http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox360/fable-iii/preview/peter-molyneux-fable-ii-was-rubbish/a-20100623114131152014/g-2009081992053919015  You heard it here, folks, a game that's been out less than two yeras, and the creator is already calling it shit.  How's to say he won't do the same with Fable III?  What are your thoughts? "

i quite like what he does. i cant wait for his next project when claims, "Fable 4 will be so revolutionary it will revolutionize the way we think of the word revolution." or whatever.

meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#57  Edited By meteora

Fable II was sort of a decent to good game, but it was just overhyped too much. I was pretty disappointed with the game including its few many bugs and a sluggish UI system. Hopefully Lionhead Studios can make Fable III a much better game. Like as someone else said earlier, the game was borderline between linear and open world and it made it feel weird in its class. They need to fix that. 

Oh. And I was fucking glad when the dog died. The dog was annoying to me more than anything.

ShaunassNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ShaunassNZ

He's a silly billy.

ShaunassNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By ShaunassNZ
@Apathylad said:
" I have trouble taking Molyneux seriously, especially when he was trying to sell me a little boy simulator. "
He's not.
Ragdrazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Ragdrazi

Is it too early to just come out and say this... I think there is something really mentally wrong with Peter Molyneux. He shouldn't be heading a game company. He should be getting the help he needs.

Clinkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Clinkz

I really have no respect for Molyneux. I rented Fable 2 and thank God it was a rent.

Avatar image for fakeplastictree
FakePlasticTree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By FakePlasticTree
@Phazon said:
"  http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox360/fable-iii/preview/peter-molyneux-fable-ii-was-rubbish/a-20100623114131152014/g-2009081992053919015  You heard it here, folks, a game that's been out less than two yeras, and the creator is already calling it shit.  How's to say he won't do the same with Fable III?  What are your thoughts? "
You didn't actually read the article did you? He didn't say the whole game was shit. He said the story was shit.  

Either way, I completely disregard everything Peter Molyneux ever says about any of his games. He makes outlandish promises he can never possibly deliver on and makes it so that the people who hang on his every word will have no choice but to be disappointed because the game doesn't live up to the hype he creates for it. I enjoyed Fable II. It was nothing like what Petey said, but I had already expected that going in. 
Ragdrazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Ragdrazi
@FakePlasticTree said:
" @Phazon said:
"  http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox360/fable-iii/preview/peter-molyneux-fable-ii-was-rubbish/a-20100623114131152014/g-2009081992053919015  You heard it here, folks, a game that's been out less than two yeras, and the creator is already calling it shit.  How's to say he won't do the same with Fable III?  What are your thoughts? "
You didn't actually read the article did you? He didn't say the whole game was shit. He said the story was shit.  
 Nitpicking makes your penis hard.
gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#64  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

We know Molyneux's statements are subject to hyperbole and I think that's something we should take into account with this statement.

gike987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By gike987

I liked Fable 2. I never listen to Molyneux hype so maybe that's why I like it.