PS3 or Xbox 360? Which one do you prefer? and why?

• 62 results
penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By penguindust
Pibo47 said:
"bolsita_de_te said:
"There both great!  They each have a great lineup.  Both consoles have their strengths and weaknesses."
WHOA WHOA WHOA! You're in the wrong topic. You should say how much  the 360 or the PS3 sucks and you own the other because its perfect. But i am also in the wrong topic in total agreement with ou."
Hey, get that rational thought out of here!  There is no room for liking both system equally in this thread.  Go make a rainbows and unicorns thread elsewhere for your open-minded and multi-console supporting heresy.......   yeah, I like and use both equally, too.  Now, I'm ashamed of my lack of fanboyism.
thiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By thiago

PS3 of course. The 360 barely works, and there isn't any game that justifies the agony of praying to God every time you turn it on, hoping it won't 3rl on you or anything else.

Most 360 games are also released for the PC, so you don't need one. The PS3 has the best games, and next month the ownage continues with inFAMOUS.

Captain_Fookup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By Captain_Fookup

XBAWX TREE SIXTEE HAZ TEH BETTAH GRAFICS LOLZLZL111!!!!one

super_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By super_machine

PS3. All my friends had 360s, and yes, it would have been cool to play with them on Live. But I never would have experienced some of the awesome stuff the PS3 had to offer. I'm glad I made my choice.
Three other factors: Free online, blur ray and built in wi-fi. All worth the extra $100 over the 360

animateria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By animateria

Either or.

And a rather pointless exercise as usual this is, isn't it?

Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#56  Edited By Pibo47
eclipsesis said:
"

PS3 i don't know, it has the most mature community,

"
Now that is the biggest load of bullshit i have ever seen. I have be called a pig****** more times than i want to think about on live AND psn. Everyone i have ever know has had the same experience. The only reason live gets a bad rap is because of fox news and xbox being more popular in NA, so they target live a hella lot more than psn.
Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#57  Edited By Luke

They're both really awesome systems! 

I tried to click both voting options really fast, but I think my vote went through for the PS3.

Avatar image for DELETE_chickenpants
ChickenPants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#58  Edited By ChickenPants
AgentJ said:
"The 360, because most of the games i actually want are either multiconsole or exclusively(or formerly exclusively) XBOX, not to mention the PS3 controller is one of the worst controllers ive ever held. Id probably want a PS3 if I could get one with backwards compatability and it wasnt quite as exspensive, but unfortunately that isnt the case. "
One of the worst controllers you've ever held?? I think 15 years is enough to have proven its quality.
Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Gambit

X-box 360
Reasons for this is xbox live which I think is the best online service of the 3 consoles. All of my friends have 360's only one has a  ps3. And for me personally I just haven't seen a PS3 game yet that makes me want to go buy one. Also I have played my friends PS3 plenty so i'm not just saying I like the 360 more having never played a PS3.

church069

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By church069

This is a difficult question for me?  I would have to say at the moment I prefer my PS3 over my 360 just because the fact that I am playing it more right now thanks to Uncharted and Persona 4. 
But most of the time I would go with my 360 just because all of my friends have one also so playing online is great, while on the other hand I'm the only one in my group of friends that has a PS3 so online isn't very fun there.
Both of these systems shine in my book, but if more of my friends had a PS3, I would probably prefer my PS3 my often.

So to answer the question. I prefer the Xbox 360. (for now)

Cerza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#61  Edited By Cerza

PS3, because I like it's exclusives better than than the 360's.

Hairydutchman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Hairydutchman

PS3

Quality of hardware plus free online.

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#63  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor

System Wars. Yet Again.  I notice it's always the Cows that start these threads...Last place in the Wars & last place in your own poll. Beautiful.