this video = truth!
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

He actually thinks Resistance 2 is as good as Halo 3?
Wow. 

Resistance 2 is a good game, but it's somewhat average for a good shooter.  Halo is much better than R2.
You can kind of tell this since he's doing a comparison with a game that hadn't come out yet to one that had.  

R2 isn't even as good as Gears 2.

Avatar image for deactivated-58efb53e06a03
deactivated-58efb53e06a03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Isn't only posting a video sans anything else spam?

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

Not really.  He sort of states his opinion by posting the video.

tomdoggamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By tomdoggamer

SmugDarkLoser said:

"He actually thinks Resistance 2 is as good as Halo 3?
Wow. 

Resistance 2 is a good game, but it's somewhat average for a good shooter.  Halo is much better than R2.
You can kind of tell this since he's doing a comparison with a game that hadn't come out yet to one that had.  

R2 isn't even as good as Gears 2."

GTFO halo fanboy!

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
tomdoggamer said:
"

SmugDarkLoser said:

"He actually thinks Resistance 2 is as good as Halo 3?
Wow. 

R2 isn't even as good as Gears 2."

GTFO halo fanboy!

"
Wait , hold on a second.
You honestly believe that Resistance 2 is as good as Halo 3 and you use some random person's youtube video that was made before R2 even came out to try to reason it?

Seriously, R2 isn't nearly as good. 

You know what?

Blacksite area 51 is just as good as Resistance.  if you say otherwise you're a R2 fanboy

---> Also, that guy sounds like a retard. Why can't he talk normally?
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7  Edited By kush

I have only listened to the first minute and already hate this video...I refuse to listen to anymore.

tomdoggamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By tomdoggamer
Kush said:
"I have only listened to the first minute and already hate this video...I refuse to listen to anymore."

please I bet you didn't see 30 seconds of the video. he says that both resistance and halo are good games and whiney morons like you easily just nitpick it so you can seem cool. this game is a really really good game reviewer on youtube and one of the only few good ones. he makes a great point here that nerds like you ignore.

GTFO hater!
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
tomdoggamer said:
"Kush said:
"I have only listened to the first minute and already hate this video...I refuse to listen to anymore."

please I bet you didn't see 30 seconds of the video. he says that both resistance and halo are good games and whiney morons like you easily just nitpick it so you can seem cool. this game is a really really good game reviewer on youtube and one of the only few good ones. he makes a great point here that nerds like you ignore.

GTFO hater!"
No, he basically says "Halo and R2 are as good as each other.... R2 is going to be so awesome when it comes out!!!!"
Seriously though, who compares Halo to Resistance?  Everyone agrees that halo is better.  Both are good, yes, seriously? 

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Jayge_
SmugDarkLoser said:
"tomdoggamer said:
"Kush said:

GTFO hater!"
No, he basically says "Halo and R2 are as good as each other.... R2 is going to be so awesome when it comes out!!!!"
Seriously though, who compares Halo to Resistance?  Everyone agrees that halo is better.  Both are good, yes, seriously? 

"
Who would agree that it is better besides a fanboy? I finally got a chance to play R2 a bunch at my buddy's house. Halo 3 has a better campaign because of the co-op, but Resistance 2's co-op mode blows the shit out of Halo's attempt at it. Resistance 2's multiplayer is also much better designed and definitely more fun. It has more unique and interesting weaponry, better levels, a better level progression system, and it just feels all-around better than Halo ever did.
valvefan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By valvefan84
Jayge said:
"SmugDarkLoser said:
"tomdoggamer said:
"Kush said:

GTFO hater!"

"
Who would agree that it is better besides a fanboy? I finally got a chance to play R2 a bunch at my buddy's house. Halo 3 has a better campaign because of the co-op, but Resistance 2's co-op mode blows the shit out of Halo's attempt at it. Resistance 2's multiplayer is also much better designed and definitely more fun. It has more unique and interesting weaponry, better levels, a better level progression system, and it just feels all-around better than Halo ever did."
yeah halo and resistance are both good games.
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

I definately disagree.  seriously. 
I don't even want to go into a debate that's obviously impossible to actually win.

I'll just leave with ths: Compare the amount of people playing and the metacritic scores (meaning actually look at the reviews).  I think you'll see why some consider halo to be better

I'm just going to say this, a statement which is called wrong (depsite saying SC for rts's is fine) but anyway:  halo is by far the best fps series out there.
And that video really annoys me.  The guy talks like a huge douche and the game wasn't even out yet when he did it

I'm not saying you have to agree, but the op's video was mroe of a negative one.  
Anyway, I really do think that if you can enjoy halo, you'll find it to be one of the funnest games available.

And to Hamz down below - crysis? lol.  come on! lulz
Becuase seriously, who isn't into shooters for their multiplayer >.>

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By Hamz

Crysis > All console shooters, hell yes i am going here XD

But seriously why compare the games? Why not just enjoy them for what they are and stop nitpicking and getting your panties in a twist over whether Halo is a better game than Resistance or whether Resistance is better than Halo. Just change your tampons folks and enjoy games for what they are, stop trying to compare and compete against one another and come across as big nasty fanboys.

Also please stop telling each other to "GTFO" its not really polite folks, if someones opinion differs from your own do not tell them to GTFO.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By BiggerBomb
SmugDarkLoser said:
"

I don't even want to go into a debate that's obviously impossible to actually win.

I'll just leave with ths: Compare the amount of people playing and the metacritic scores (meaning actually look at the reviews).  I think you'll see.

I'm just going to say this, a statement which is called wrong (depsite saying SC for rts's is fine) but anyway:  halo is by far the best fps series out there.

"

SmugDarkLoser, I would like you to meet my friend, Opinion. Opinion, this is SmugDarkLoser. It's very strange that you don't know eachother, yet.
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
BiggerBomb said:
"SmugDarkLoser said:
"

I'll just leave with ths: Compare the amount of people playing and the metacritic scores (meaning actually look at the reviews).  I think you'll see.

"

SmugDarkLoser, I would like you to meet my friend, Opinion. Opinion, this is SmugDarkLoser. It's very strange that you don't know eachother, yet."

read my edit (i hit post prematurely)
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
valvefan84 said:
"Hamz said:
"Crysis > All console shooters, hell yes i am going here XD

But seriously why compare the games? Why not just enjoy them for what they are and stop nitpicking and getting your panties in a twist over whether Halo is a better game than Resistance or whether Resistance is better than Halo. Just change your tampons folks and enjoy games for what they are, stop trying to compare and compete against one another and come across as big nasty fanboys.

Also please stop telling each other to "GTFO" its not really polite folks, if someones opinion differs from your own do not tell them to GTFO."

but smugdarkloser is behaving like a halo fanboy and kush didn't even see one minute of the video. i am just saying that both resistance and halo are both good games and people are being whining morons for dissing them. btw, how's crysis? is it better than resistance and halo

"
Have you seen the video?  It quite literally bashes halo and praises R2 before it comes out.
Oh well, I'm leaving this thread.

Halo will get all the hate in the world just because it's halo and people cannot accept that its awesome
CoolDrMoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#17  Edited By CoolDrMoney

His voice is so freaking annoying, holy shit

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By BiggerBomb
SmugDarkLoser said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"SmugDarkLoser said:
"

"

SmugDarkLoser, I would like you to meet my friend, Opinion. Opinion, this is SmugDarkLoser. It's very strange that you don't know eachother, yet."

read my edit (i hit post prematurely)"

And? What has changed? In every single topic you post in, you assert that an opinion of yours is factual. The best example is you constantly saying that Halo 3 is the best FPS game out there and assuring us that obviously, everyone in their right mind will agree with you. Well? They don't.

You know what I think of Halo 3? I enjoyed the campaign for what it is and I'll give the game some credit for that, but the multiplayer kills it for me. It kills it for me because of the comical simplicity and the irrationally annoying community, of which you seem to be the ambassador. I believe that Battlefield: Bad Company, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Bioshock, F.E.A.R., Condemned: Criminal Origins, Condemned 2: Bloodshot, and even Far Cry 2 are all vastly superior games. But those are my thoughts, my opinions and people are free to disagree. People can even debate them and I will respond with an explanation for these believes; however, I will not state any of them as factual because they are not factual. What is not factual is any opinion you or I have, because they are just that, opinions. Get it through your thick skull, already.
daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By daniel_beck_90
SmugDarkLoser said:
"Wait , hold on a second.
You honestly believe that Resistance 2 is as good as Halo 3 ?
  Resistance2 is better than Halo 3 
Lunarbunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lunarbunny
CoolDrMoney said:
"His voice is so freaking annoying, holy shit"
He's got the stereotypical nasally nerd voice down pat.
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#21  Edited By kush
tomdoggamer said:
"please I bet you didn't see 30 seconds of the video. he says that both resistance and halo are good games and whiney morons like you easily just nitpick it so you can seem cool. this game is a really really good game reviewer on youtube and one of the only few good ones. he makes a great point here that nerds like you ignore.

GTFO hater!"
You, my friend (though not really my friend), are an idiot.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By crunchUK

lololololol. anyone saying rsistance is better than halo is getting rather desperate. thats like saying travelodge is better than the ritz.

zityz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By zityz

OMG THAT VOICE!! *eye twitch*
Me personally, I hate halo, never liked it since the first one. As far as Console FPS games go ( goldeneye notwithstanding)
Multiplayer:CoD4>Halo
Story:BioShock>Halo

My personal Tastes so whatev. However I do think the resistance series DOES look interesting myself, havent played them yet but they look fun.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
daniel_beck_90 said:
"SmugDarkLoser said:
"Wait , hold on a second.
You honestly believe that Resistance 2 is as good as Halo 3 ?
  Resistance2 is better than Halo 3 "
keep telling yourself that.
In reality you're probably just saying that to put down halo so you can say Gears is friggen awesomesauce.

To me, Gears is meh.  Good shooter, don't get me wrong, it's probably one of the best shooters this generation, but it gets old.  I went back to playing Halo 2 (just like nearly everyone else) after 4? months of it.
zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By zitosilva

I'm not getting into which game is better, as I'm not even a fan of FPS shooters to be able to comment. But what the hell is wring with the topic creator? Come one, someone just disagreed with a completely outdated video (Resistance 2 wasn't even out when it was made) and he starts to freak out with his "get out halo fanboy"... seesh. And started to give negatives to everyone who disagrees with him.. what the hell is that?

AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#26  Edited By AndrewGaspar
SmugDarkLoser said:
"You know what?

Blacksite area 51 is just as good as Resistance.  if you say otherwise you're a R2 fanboy"
Say what you want about Resistance 2 and Halo 3, but that one sentence totally throws everything else you said out the window.

GTFO