riostarwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 206

User Lists: 62

Edited By riostarwind  Moderator
No Caption Provided

Hello again! I’m once again going to do my small part for the GBCERIX. Raising money for Pencils Of Promise is always worth the effort. PoP uses 100% of your generous donations toward getting kids a better education. For example with enough money they could build a new school or even just getting school supplies to them that they wouldn’t have without your help. Click the link below if you want to support my effort this year.

https://fundraise.pencilsofpromise.org/fundraiser/1939363

Like I try to do every year I’ll be streaming each day of the event. Each day will have a different theme that shows off a different legacy console. Starting off with the Super Nintendo.

April 12th Friday Night SNES, 10:00 PM EDT - 2:00 AM EDT

All those hot tracks could be yours.
All those hot tracks could be yours.

I’ll be playing through The Firemen, BS Kaizou Choujin Shubibinman, and Kirby Super Star. Although these are in 4 hour blocks it’s certainly possible I won’t finish all of these within the time limit. In that case I’ll either keep going or do a bonus stream later to compete what ends of being left over after all of this. During this time block if you donate $20 you can win Killer Instinct for the SNES & it also includes the Killer Cuts music CD.

April 13th Sega Saturday, 10:00AM EDT - 2:00 PM EDT

Darius is a fun top down shooter.
Darius is a fun top down shooter.

During this segment the Saturn gets to shine. A trio of games await in this block starting with Die Hard Arcade, Three Dirty Dwarves, and Mobile Suit Gundam. If you decide to donate $20 during this block you could win a copy of Darius Gaiden for the Sega Saturn.

If you like crazy things then this is the one for you.
If you like crazy things then this is the one for you.

April 14th Good Morning PlayStation, 8:00AM EDT - 12:00PM EDT

Ending with a morning romp on the Playstation. Like before I have 3 games lined up. Starting off with The Firemen 2 Pete & Danny, Klonoa: Door To Phantomville and Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night. If a $20 donation should arrive during this block you could win a copy of Rising Zan The Samurai Gunman.

Include either your Twitch name or Giant Bomb username in the donation comment. So I can get back in touch with you if you win. Additionally if you name what you want to win it'll still count even if your not around during my live streams. Otherwise I can’t give anything away. $5 donations can also win some Steam games. I’ll be noting what they are at a later date.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope my little live stream will be a enjoyable experience if you tune in. Donate if you can!