Series X or PS5 for Multiplatform games?

• 56 results
FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

@styx971: Yargh! I see ye good intentions, but I feel as though ye sailing too close into thee swashbuckling seas of piracy, says I.

styx971

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@styx971: Yargh! I see ye good intentions, but I feel as though ye sailing too close into thee swashbuckling seas of piracy, says I.

fair enough , having a switch you could dump your own but not having one does lead to ....tricky situations

ArmoredMachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The answer as to which one can only be answered in ten more years; in the meantime choose either one.

"...The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already [wrong]. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able to function as a [console gamer] is supposed to function: without mercy, without compassion, without remorse. All [console] wars depends upon it.”

~ Ronald C. Speirs - Band of Brothers.

this is pretty much true. 😅

although I've been pretty much a PC guy most of my life, as I've never owned traditional consoles, as whenever I played on a console, it was over at a friends place.

Ginormous76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

For me it comes down to three things mostly:

1) Would I rather use the PS5 interface or the Xbox / PC interface;

2) Am I likely to want to play the game on my PC as well as console?

3) Which platform are my friends playing the game on?

My answer to 1) is almost always Xbox, because I still find the PS5 UI a clumsy mess to navigate, especially when it comes to cross-generation games.

I find this very interesting, because I find the Xbox UI to be terrible and laggy on both my Xbox One and Series S. The only thing I am slightly down about the PS5 UI is lack of folders, but the library is easily navigatable.

ravensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

My issue is I notice sometimes games on PC have different hitches that I don’t see on console so that makes me maybe want to play on console, even though on PC I like that I can just keep upgrading it