Avatar image for bobby_the_great
Bobby_The_Great

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Bobby_The_Great

I don't currently own a Wii, and saw that this game is coming out for the PS2. After all the rave reviews on GB for it, I'm wondering if anyone knows how this is turning out being ported to the PS2? I know there will be some detractions (obvious Wiimote stuff like the controlling of the flashlight and how the cellphone will work) but just curious if anyone has actually seen it in action?
eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By eroticfishcake

I can't find any videos bar a handful of screenshots but from the looks of it it doesn't seem that much different really. It kinda looks better on the Wii but considering the context of the game that's not a major aspect. Shadows are still there though which is good.

Driadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Driadon

I'm sure the controls won't be nearly as fluid and fun as they where on the Wii, but the story and psycho-analyses aspects will still be there. If you can't get it on the Wii, at least give it a go on the PS2, I say.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#4  Edited By AgentJ

It will still be a while until any head to head comparisons come out. 

Hot_Karl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Hot_Karl

Yeah, I'm extremely interested in this game, but I could only play it on my PS3 (it's backwards compatible) or the PSP. Actually, I really dug Silent Hill 0rigins for my PSP, and am thinking about picking Shattered Memories up for my portable, but I dunno. I still want to see some reviews before I jump on it.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#6  Edited By Yummylee

It'll be inferior to the wii version no doubt, but still very playable if its the only option. Its the copy I probably plan to get myself at least.