Stop Making Threads About Your Insignifigant Gamespot Friends

Avatar image for iheartunicornsandrainbows
IHeartUnicornsAndRainbows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No one cares and it's just taking up space. Just have all your friends go post in the Robotron 2084 thread or something if you really need to have a giantbomb powwow

namster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By namster

THANK YOU!
GS is over stop talking about it!
I left GS months ago cause i knew it was heading downhill after Jeff left and the core started leaving

Blubba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Blubba
IHeartUnicornsAndRainbows said:
"No one cares and it's just taking up space. Just have all your friends go post in the Robotron 2084 thread or something if you really need to have a giantbomb powwow
"
Amen.
Termite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4  Edited By Termite

Yeah, we should all stop talking about GS now.

This is giant bomb!

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By mike

What's worse?  Posts about insignificant Gamespot friends, or posts complaining about the insignificant Gamespot friends posts?  Hmm, a question for the ages!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MB said:
"What's worse?  Posts about insignificant Gamespot friends, or posts complaining about the insignificant Gamespot friends posts?  Hmm, a question for the ages!"
I'm pretty sure it's posts about insignificant gamespot friends. Just saying.
Overrated_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Overrated_Hero
MB said:
"What's worse?  Posts about insignificant Gamespot friends, or posts complaining about the insignificant Gamespot friends posts?  Hmm, a question for the ages!"
Indeed, most people here are from GS you shouldn't expect people not talking about it, it will die in a week anyway.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overrated_Hero said:
"MB said:
Indeed, most people here are from GS you shouldn't expect people not talking about it, it will die in a week anyway.
"
But why are most people on here from GS? I think that you would find that around 90% of the people that came over were banned or s****-posting filth that had no friends over there in the first place.
Cali_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cali_Style

Matt Kemp is my homeboy.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By mike
"Overrated_Hero said:
"MB said:
"
But why are most people on here from GS? I think that you would find that around 90% of the people that came over were banned or s****-posting filth that had no friends over there in the first place.
"

There does seem to be a large number of people here that were previously permabanned at GS.  Those forums were a freakin cess pool, the dredges of the gaming world.  I think  I made maybe 50 posts there in over six years of registration.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cali_Style said:
"Matt Kemp is my homeboy."
His nickname is "The Bison" 8-)

haha
Casual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Casual
namster said:
"THANK YOU!
I left GS months ago cause i knew it was heading downhill after Jeff left and the core started leaving
"
GS started going downhill in 2003. Just an FYI.
Overrated_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Overrated_Hero
"Overrated_Hero said:
"MB said:
"
"
A lot of people are banned yes but there are still a lot of non banned users *check OT's Roll Call if you know what I mean*
Also a lot of people here left GS because of the Jeff thing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Casual said:
"namster said:
"THANK YOU!
"
GS started going downhill in 2003. Just an FYI.
"
Nah it was good until they switched from Lithium and made it so there was no OT in systemwars. I think that was like Oct. 05?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tarsier said:
"Why do you have to make a new thread about this? Just ask the people to stop in the already existing threads, don't make a new one because it just contributes to the subject."
It's not like the forums aren't filled with spam right now anyway and honestly if this thread stops one person from making a garbage thread than it has done more than just sitting around and complaining about people "not helping the problem" ever will. Real talk.
Caje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Caje

There should be a sticky for all that GS stuff. It's annoying seeing a hundred different threads about it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Caje said:
"There should be a sticky for all that GS stuff. It's annoying seeing a hundred different threads about it.
"
It's hard to handle because there are no moderators on right now. I think that at best this forum will clear out of the spam in a couple of days when there are more moderators and at worst will become a new Habbo Hotel.
tmontana1004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By tmontana1004

How about you deal with it? It wont last long and we wanna make sure the people that should be here are here. Cool?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tmontana1004 said:
"How about you deal with it? It wont last long and we wanna make sure the people that should be here are here. Cool? "
How about not and you and your e-friends go shuffle back to Gamespot or stay here. Either way we don't need 30000 threads about Gamespot banning people and Gamespot lore. This isn't Gamespot. Get over it.