switch snes - the titles we need

Arcitee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

After finishing TLOU2 and with 2020 in general I really need Nintendo to add Earthbound, Donkey Kong Country(ies) and Chrono Trigger to the switch snes online. It feels strangely unrepresented with classic snes games, especially Nintendo made ones.

I'm sure everyone can think of other things it needs.

Kemuri07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

*plays his 3ds*

Lol.

Arcitee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn you with your New 3DS lol.

Rejizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Just bust out the Wii U, that console which everyone owns.

This reminds me, I actually need to hook up my Wii U and play Earthbound. I bought it, but played Earthbound Zero/beginnings instead.

EdgeKasey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why isn't FF6 on the Switch? :(

Arcitee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edgekasey: an excellent question. I actually own two wiiu but one has a broken charging cable and the other is packed up in a box somewhere...I can maybe find the packed up ones cable though...hmm

Slaegar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The SNES had a bonkers amount of fantastic games that I never played because I had a Sega Genesis (Which also had a bonkers amount of fantastic games. Including Bonkers ). Panel de Pon is really fun, but yeah. can I have a few fighting games and Chrono Trigger?

Arcitee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slaegar: even having a snes I missed out on a ton of them just from being an elementary school aged kid. Emulation was a big scene when I was in grade 7 though and I caught up on a lot of them.

snarfoogle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Quantris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keep posting guys! We got DKC now at least. My pie-in-the-sky pick is Turtles in Time.

It is indeed quite perplexing that all the SNES Classic games aren't on here (I'm presuming that whatever business deals were needed have already been worked out for any of those games).

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

A hacked SNES classic is the one

redwing42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It seems crazy to me that The Immortal didn't come out on the SNES and that we will get the NES version of it. I played the Genesis version when it was originally released, and I can't imagine the NES version being able to get anywhere close to that. Also, a bit weird to get an EA game on the Switch Online library.

north6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By north6

No Caption Provided

As always, Metal Warriors remains the GOTY snes game in 2020 as it has been every year for the last 25 years. I will be seeking to launch a congressional inquiry on why it has been excluded from such honors, including switch snes.

This gentleperson of distinguished taste wants a mere $8400 for it on ebay. So, that's probably a good reason to put it on a service like this.

Rejizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Real talk though: Megaman Soccer is the best soccer game of all time. It needs to be on the Switch.

Arcitee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rejizzle said:

Real talk though: Megaman Soccer is the best soccer game of all time. It needs to be on the Switch.

This is so true! lol

Haz_Kaj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Persona 5 Royal

bondfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19 bondfish  Online

I was with you on playing the TLOU2 and then moving on to SNES games, plugged my SNES classic in and started going through the Super Mario Kart cups (still have the special cup to do its hard) and getting close to finishing Super Mario RPG on it