The indie and the overlooked courtesy of Offworld.

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Edited By Dalai

Offworld is another video game website about video games that likes to make lists of great games, and like many of these sites, they like to talk about the underappreciated and indie stuff.  Offworld likes these games so much, they made a list of 20 indie and overlooked games of 2008.  Some of the games that highlight the list include: Braid, No More Heroes, Patapon, The Last Guy, and World of Goo.  This list keeps reminding me of how downloadable games have really taken off this year.

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#1  Edited By Dalai

Offworld is another video game website about video games that likes to make lists of great games, and like many of these sites, they like to talk about the underappreciated and indie stuff.  Offworld likes these games so much, they made a list of 20 indie and overlooked games of 2008.  Some of the games that highlight the list include: Braid, No More Heroes, Patapon, The Last Guy, and World of Goo.  This list keeps reminding me of how downloadable games have really taken off this year.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2  Edited By kush

I must say that Minotaur China Shop looked oddly interesting to me. I also think I may be one of the few who doesn't quite love PJE...I recently got the game for free and I still don't enjoy it. Soul Bubbles looks quite interesting as well.