Top 10 why the hells

Sunjammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 7

Edited By Sunjammer

10. Why the hell is there not a straight up Mad Max licensed cover based shooter/vehicular combat game? Is Fallout now "our" official Mad Max? Watched The Road Warrior the other day and god damn. There's material to spare, shall we say. Age of Max. Yeah.

9. Why the hell are there still Wii games that don't use pointer support throughout all menus? Seeing stick-controlled keyboards now is like being spat in the face.

8. Why the hell isn't Games for Windows Live integrated 100% with Live Messenger? Why does it have to live in its own separate application? GFWL has no chance of survival as long as its being perceived as addon bloatware; if it was an integral part of Windows that might make it less of a god damn pain to deal with. The service itself works. It just got beat viciously with the frontend ugly stick.

7. Why the hell do i pay full price for XBL Gold in Europe when i get only a slice of the feature set?

6. Why the hell hasnt Persona 4 been ported to the Wii? Actually, why aren't more JRPGs being ported/made for the Wii? Anything menu-driven was born to roll on that box, and it's not like it's a small market share. Digging out my PS2 to play Persona felt so unnecessary.

5. Why the hell isn't there 360 backwards compatibility for Oddworld Stranger's wrath? If there is ONE system on my shelf i feel i shouldn't have to hook up again it's my xbox classic. When Call of Cthulhu is backwards compatible, what's the deal? Is it a Riddick kind of problem where they hacked the hell out of the system to the extent where it isn't really standards compliant?

4. Why the hell have nobody managed to make a good straight up hardcore action game set in the Warhammer 40k universe? Playing Gears of war 2 keeps making me think about Terminator space marines

3. Why the hell are game-specced laptops still popular? Why did i keep buying them? Jesus.

2. Why the hell aren't Lucasarts pushing out old adventure games like crazy for the Wii? Or Steam? It's good to see Revolution try the water, but for Lucasarts this is a straight up dosbox nobrainer. I will happily buy a Monkey island 1-3 pack for 30 bucks to this day if performance and compatibility is guaranteed. Why are they not doing asset updates / rereleases of games like Grim Fandango? Mature, well written, deep stories are rarer now than ever, and they're sitting on a hoard of them.

1. Why the hell isn't Chu Chu Rocket on XBLA, Wiiware and PSN yet? Best competitive game ever. Also the most violent, if you're in the same room as whoever you just sent the cats on.

Sunjammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Sunjammer

10. Why the hell is there not a straight up Mad Max licensed cover based shooter/vehicular combat game? Is Fallout now "our" official Mad Max? Watched The Road Warrior the other day and god damn. There's material to spare, shall we say. Age of Max. Yeah.

9. Why the hell are there still Wii games that don't use pointer support throughout all menus? Seeing stick-controlled keyboards now is like being spat in the face.

8. Why the hell isn't Games for Windows Live integrated 100% with Live Messenger? Why does it have to live in its own separate application? GFWL has no chance of survival as long as its being perceived as addon bloatware; if it was an integral part of Windows that might make it less of a god damn pain to deal with. The service itself works. It just got beat viciously with the frontend ugly stick.

7. Why the hell do i pay full price for XBL Gold in Europe when i get only a slice of the feature set?

6. Why the hell hasnt Persona 4 been ported to the Wii? Actually, why aren't more JRPGs being ported/made for the Wii? Anything menu-driven was born to roll on that box, and it's not like it's a small market share. Digging out my PS2 to play Persona felt so unnecessary.

5. Why the hell isn't there 360 backwards compatibility for Oddworld Stranger's wrath? If there is ONE system on my shelf i feel i shouldn't have to hook up again it's my xbox classic. When Call of Cthulhu is backwards compatible, what's the deal? Is it a Riddick kind of problem where they hacked the hell out of the system to the extent where it isn't really standards compliant?

4. Why the hell have nobody managed to make a good straight up hardcore action game set in the Warhammer 40k universe? Playing Gears of war 2 keeps making me think about Terminator space marines

3. Why the hell are game-specced laptops still popular? Why did i keep buying them? Jesus.

2. Why the hell aren't Lucasarts pushing out old adventure games like crazy for the Wii? Or Steam? It's good to see Revolution try the water, but for Lucasarts this is a straight up dosbox nobrainer. I will happily buy a Monkey island 1-3 pack for 30 bucks to this day if performance and compatibility is guaranteed. Why are they not doing asset updates / rereleases of games like Grim Fandango? Mature, well written, deep stories are rarer now than ever, and they're sitting on a hoard of them.

1. Why the hell isn't Chu Chu Rocket on XBLA, Wiiware and PSN yet? Best competitive game ever. Also the most violent, if you're in the same room as whoever you just sent the cats on.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Why the hell do you complain so much?

Sunjammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sunjammer

Mostly because it's in my nature as a Norwegian. What's your excuse?

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Red
Sunjammer said:
"Mostly because it's in my nature as a Norwegian. What's your excuse?"
He doesn't really need one. He doesn't complain about stuff that no one cares about. Me, on the other hand, will answer your complaints with my own complaints because, like you, I complain about stuff no one cares about.

10. Why do people keep asking for licensed games when they suck?
9. Why do people want pointer? I COULD move around my hand, or I could just move around my thumb.
8. Why would you want Live Messenger on your Xbox?
7. Why don't Europeans just move to the States and stop complaining about things coming to the states instead of europe?
6. Why the crap do people complain about having to dig out their PS2s to play Persona 4, while I would have to not only dig out, but buy a Wii in order to play Persona 4?
5. Why are you so anti-hooking up consoles?
4. Why do you like licensed games so much?
3. Why won't people realise PC GAMING IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!?
2. Why do people neglect TellTale?
1. Why do you want online stuff on XBLA, PSN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND WiiWare? Don't people know games on WiiWare have crap online?
penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By penguindust
No Caption Provided
shotaro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By shotaro
Red said:
2. Why do people neglect TellTale?
I don't think he is, but to call TellTale games clever and deep is pretty ridiculous.  Don't get me wrong they are good, but honestly they haven't produced something to rival Grim Fandango... yet.
Driadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By Driadon

10. Yes plox
9. Some are easier to move the thumb, not the wrist.
8. Because I don't want to be swarmed with 'hi's the second I go into a Live game, be it Windows or otherwise
7. Why do I pay full price in Canada and still don't get the full serivce?
6. Meh
5. I've been asking the same thing for a while now
4. Warhammer 40 000: Space Marine, your desires answered. I can only hope it has writing that is at least SOMEWHAT up to snuff as to what I'd want out of a 40K game.
3. Good question, because I really want to play Crysis for half an hour on the go. (goddammit, sarcasm is hard to get through on the internet...)
2. See answer 5
1. See answer 2

TheJollyRajah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By TheJollyRajah
PenguinDust said:
"
No Caption Provided
"

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

TheJollyRajah said:
"PenguinDust said:
"
No Caption Provided
"

No Caption Provided

"

NoDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NoDeath
theMcNasty said:
"MattyFTM said:
"Why the hell do you complain so much?"

Listen to the man.  ROFL.

Bucketdeth
said:
"TheJollyRajah said:
"PenguinDust said:
"
No Caption Provided
"

No Caption Provided

"

"

No Caption Provided
"

No Caption Provided

Captain_Insano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#12  Edited By Captain_Insano
Sunjammer said:
"Mostly because it's in my nature as a Norwegian. What's your excuse?"
that is one of the few things that I've read from a forum that has legitimately made me laugh (as opposed to lol'ing)

I also feel that you raised many good points in your questions though I am sadly lacking answers.