Vacation and games.

Dispossession

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Been awhile since I posted on here. I am an assistant manager at a pretty bullshit retail company so whenever I get a vacation, I often don’t go anywhere (I get several weeks to use for vacation so I do venture out). Instead, I sort of just relax and nerd out on shit that I’ve been neglecting because of time constraints or whatever. So here’s what I’ve accomplished:

- Played and beat Rage 2, 40+ hours.

- Played and finished Astro Bot Rescue Mission. Had to take a break one day because I felt like I had a brain hemorrhage.

- Beat Emma, the Gentle Blade and Isshin Ashina in NG+. Currently sitting one trophy away from the platinum. I truly love this game.

- Got my gear score up 499 on Division 2 with some resemblance of a build since SMG builds seemed to suck now.

- Started Days Gone.

- Got caught up on One Punch Man season 2.

- Watched two of the three seasons of Tokyo Ghoul.

- Watched Detective Pikachu and John Wick 3.

- Did some Tinder swiping lol.

Yes I did sleep, and yes I did see the sunlight. It’s coming to an end, but I feel pretty good about the progress I made with my catalog. Anyone else have some pretty progressive vacations when you’re able to do shit you enjoy?

nutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I typically either hit the woods and backpack or hit an all inclusive and soak myself in booze, sun, and books on the beach.

Dispossession

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@dispossession: I have had a series of increasingly fun but game-less weekend trips this year, and I have a week in Mexico coming up where apparently I'm going to help my fiancee's family re-roof a house. Sometime later in the year I'm definitely hoping to just do a staycation and crank away on some games, though. There are a bunch of RPGs that I don't really feel like I can tackle with my nightly hour or so of game-time. Maybe I'll finally beat Divinity 2 sometime!

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Getting in a last few memories with my parents while they can still walk. Going to Bermuda this summer and going on a cruise through New England this fall.

Avatar image for gabrielgoldberg
gabrielgoldberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By gabrielgoldberg

I have a massive amout of plans, concerts, places to sightsee and also places to chill like national parks.

Giant_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My ideal vacation is to take my gaming laptop and spend a month in another country. This way i can explore the country and have my gaming laptop at my side so that i don't get bored during this long period.

I would love to do it every year but the $$$ aren't helping ?

Avatar image for nicholas_attano
Nicholas_Attano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

How did the tinder thing go xD