Been awhile since I posted on here. I am an assistant manager at a pretty bullshit retail company so whenever I get a vacation, I often don’t go anywhere (I get several weeks to use for vacation so I do venture out). Instead, I sort of just relax and nerd out on shit that I’ve been neglecting because of time constraints or whatever. So here’s what I’ve accomplished:
- Played and beat Rage 2, 40+ hours.
- Played and finished Astro Bot Rescue Mission. Had to take a break one day because I felt like I had a brain hemorrhage.
- Beat Emma, the Gentle Blade and Isshin Ashina in NG+. Currently sitting one trophy away from the platinum. I truly love this game.
- Got my gear score up 499 on Division 2 with some resemblance of a build since SMG builds seemed to suck now.
- Started Days Gone.
- Got caught up on One Punch Man season 2.
- Watched two of the three seasons of Tokyo Ghoul.
- Watched Detective Pikachu and John Wick 3.
- Did some Tinder swiping lol.
Yes I did sleep, and yes I did see the sunlight. It’s coming to an end, but I feel pretty good about the progress I made with my catalog. Anyone else have some pretty progressive vacations when you’re able to do shit you enjoy?