What are you playing at the moment?

lesblank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Vanquish for the first time. Mostly coincidental but with Rollerdrome out I'd like to add this game to the lineage that brought us here, along with Max Payne and Tony Hawk.

Really liking the game anyway.

peffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just completed Celeste. I abused assist mode the entire time, NO REGRETS. It was already exhausting just flying through all those levels (by mashing the dash button) and looking at what I would've been expected to do.

I did complete the PICO-8 mode without assists (because you can't use assists there) but can I just say it is BS that you can't save, and they don't warn you about it. I did about half of it and wanted a break so I quit out, only to find that I had to start from the beginning when I returned.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#353  Edited By FacelessVixen

Trying to figure out how to best play The Crew 2 on my deck by rebuilding my old 4690K/GTX 1060 desktop.

...Yeah. This old thing is going to need Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for HTPC idea to properly come to fruition. And I miss the days when a Hyper 212 was just $30. Other than that, me having an HTPC might be crazy enough to work without me spending much more than $100.

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

F1 2022 came out so i was inspired to play the last one i bought but hadn't played yet which is F1 2020.

gaggle64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Hades - so much Hades. That game lives up the hype and then some.

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolfenstein 3D. Nothing scares me more than Steam booting up DOSBox. I miss mouselook.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyrule Warriors, and being relatively confused as to how I feel about Cia.

Now... I don't want you to get the wrong impression about me. I like boobs... Boobs are awesome. But there's a limit; there's a line, and Cia kinda crosses that line for me where I'm uncomfortable with her design.

HellBrendy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

After about 10 years without one I have gotten myself a gaming PC with Games for Windows Live, so I'm cruising the catalogue. Switching between Prey and Forza 5 at the moment, with at little Dicey Dungeons as a side dish.

ArmoredMachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I'm currently playing Superhot, since I snagged it on sale...
It's fun to be a slow mo matrix gunner. 😋 (and not die) I wish I had a VR for the VR version though... Superhot VR

I still remember playing the free unity web game alpha a very, very long time ago. 🤣

Now... I don't want you to get the wrong impression about me. I like boobs... Boobs are awesome. But there's a limit; there's a line, and Cia kinda crosses that line for me where I'm uncomfortable with her design.

No Caption Provided

ah... I looked it up and I see what you mean... I'm on the same boat basically...

this design, looks uber fansrvice-y, and I'm not playing Dead or Alive though. 😅

ArmoredMachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After about 10 years without one I have gotten myself a gaming PC with Games for Windows Live, so I'm cruising the catalogue. Switching between Prey and Forza 5 at the moment, with at little Dicey Dungeons as a side dish.

wait, wasn't Games for windows live discontinued? I'm slightly confused... 🤔

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#361 sombre  Online

@hellbrendy said:

They probably mean Game Pass

HellBrendy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@sombre said:
@armoredmachine said:
@hellbrendy said:

They probably mean Game Pass

Indeed I did. That shows how long I've been out of the loop lol

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armoredmachine said:

@facelessvixen said:

No Caption Provided

ah... I looked it up and I see what you mean... I'm on the same boat basically...

this design, looks uber fansrvice-y, and I'm not playing Dead or Alive though. 😅

Yeah, that's the thing, like... My favorite Zelda games are A Link to the Past and Wind Waker which are pretty kid friendly, which in my mind makes the Zelda series mostly kid friendly, give or take some subtle lewd jokes that would usually fly over a kid's head. I'm okay with a series shifting ESRB ratings from Everyone to Teen since that was the transition from Jak and Daxter to Jak II, as well as from Wind Waker to Twilight Princess. And to kinda double down on my Jeff Gerstmann quote/reference: I'm fine with it in games and franchises like Dead or Alive, Soulcalibur, Senran Kagura, Metal Gear (to an extent), and most other games that go with an Mature rating because the young adult and older audience has been established with those games. But then you have Cia and also Cindy Aurum in FF15 where I'm like "...Wait, what?" and "Since when have these games become horny?"

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

I just played through What Remains of Edith Finch since it was leaving Game Pass. I thoroughly enjoyed the game and am happy that I've somehow been able to avoid spoilers for the 5 years it's been out. Other than that I've been slowly nibbling away at Cyberpunk 2077, Tunic and Unpacking through the summer along some matches of Halo Infinite and Fortnite.

With the heat we've had this summer I've not spent much time at all inside and that includes playing games. Now that the weather has cooled I'm looking forward to picking up some new games into the rotation and hopefully finishing eternal projects like Cyberpunk, Final Fantasy VII or even Elden Ring.

cornfed40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ive been playing Teardown on Steam Deck. Runs Surprisingly stable even with voxels flying everywhere. But man this game gets HARD quick. I do love the aspect where any approach really is viable if you make your moves well, and most of the time i have to brute force the hell out of something to finally make it work and make my escape in time

Avatar image for deactivated-63991c79611ef
deactivated-63991c79611ef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

F1 Manager 22 (very confusing because it's not the 22nd Part, it's the first one!)

and, yeah, I know, Fortnite. Man. Had to be 41 years old to notice it's just a great game, thanks GB I guess?!

ArmoredMachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#368  Edited By ArmoredMachine
@mistercoke said:

F1 Manager 22 (very confusing because it's not the 22nd Part, it's the first one!)

and, yeah, I know, Fortnite. Man. Had to be 41 years old to notice it's just a great game, thanks GB I guess?!

yeahhhhh, I'm not really a fan of sports manager games like FIFA, NBA, or F1 Manager, but I guess it simulates the business aspect of it well. 😁

also, yeah Fortnite can be fun as long as you just focus on the fun parts. 😁 also thanks to GB going on and on about Fortnite haha.

forum members got roped in as well.

ArmoredMachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ive been playing Teardown on Steam Deck. Runs Surprisingly stable even with voxels flying everywhere. But man this game gets HARD quick. I do love the aspect where any approach really is viable if you make your moves well, and most of the time i have to brute force the hell out of something to finally make it work and make my escape in time

cool, I enjoy watching people on youtube also playing with mods, the modding potential for this game is huge, sort of like minecraft but not quite. 😉

it's a great game. dunno how the steam deck would perform if you start adding mods to teardown through the steam workshop. 😅
like the katana that sends out a shockwave of destruction mod.

constantk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Started the Resident Evil 2 remake the other night after getting the franchise set on Humble Bundle a few weeks ago. That's a really good game, it turns out. I bought it primarily because it was such a good deal and everyone raved about the remakes, but the more I think about it, RE games have been among my favorites from the very first longbox copy of RE my older brother lent me when I first bought my Playstation in the mid-90s. I'm looking forward to working my way back through them.

I also started watching Abby's playthrough. Going to try to stay just ahead of her and watch as she experiences the same fights and puzzles. Such a good way to re-experience these games.

ArmoredMachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Started the Resident Evil 2 remake the other night after getting the franchise set on Humble Bundle a few weeks ago. That's a really good game, it turns out. I bought it primarily because it was such a good deal and everyone raved about the remakes, but the more I think about it, RE games have been among my favorites from the very first longbox copy of RE my older brother lent me when I first bought my Playstation in the mid-90s. I'm looking forward to working my way back through them.

I also started watching Abby's playthrough. Going to try to stay just ahead of her and watch as she experiences the same fights and puzzles. Such a good way to re-experience these games.

It's cool you decided to grab that humble bundle deal, I missed it by a day though 😅

that was a great bundle price.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, I finished Hyrule Warriors' main story. The first 70% was fun, but the last 30% was a drag.

psmgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#375  Edited By psmgamer

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cowabunga Collection

Was fun replaying games though certain titles don't hold up well today. Tried Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for NES and hard as I remembered in the 90's. I like the God Mode for the arcade games/Manhattan Project and even Tournament Fighters on Sega Genesis and SNES let's you play as the bosses.

gundogan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HYPERRRR DEMON

It's Devil Daggers on acid.

I lost my sanity after 5 mins of playing.

tartyron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#378  Edited By tartyron

Roadwarden. It's essentially a Choose Your Own Adventure/Lone Wolf novel, but with lovely evocative writing and neat art. And it's like $11, totally worth it. And there is a demo to test out if its for you.

Dead in Vinland. It's trash, but it's my kind of trash. It's really just a "balance the meters" game, but I enjoy such stuff. Vikings talking like modern folks sorta ruins whatever story they are trying to go for. I bought it like forever ago and I just am getting to it now.

Returnal, ironically (or lack of irony?) my eternal game this year. It's the game that I play on my exercise bike, so I credit it for helping me lose 37lbs (I mean, that and Keto). I just hit the first "ending" for it and am now backtracking and I still love playing this shit. Except when I get multiple bad runs in a row. Then it's the worst game ever made.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#379  Edited By FacelessVixen

I thought I was getting back into FF14 since Vinny/Nextlander is getting me in the mood for it. But apparently I'm picking up Pokemon again to justify paying $5 for three months of Home. Luckily, after just under an hour of wonder trading garbage in Sword (sometimesliterally), I got what I wanted:

No Caption Provided

Thanks, josh. You will be remembered.

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#381 sombre  Online

I've been "Playing" this Idle Game on the phone called "Cats&Soup"

It's a cute little idle game about...cats making soup! And smoothies sometimes!

I don't have it in me to play any proper games. Well, to be fair, I don't have any consoles, and none of my laptops can play computer games, so I'm at a loss. We're talking about getting a PS5 when we get paid this month, so that's exciting.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Puyo Puyo Tetris 1 for Switch.

Why the fuck did I buy this game again? I suck at Puyo Puyo. The AI is too tough to beat even when I'm playing Tetris, which is a game that I like to think I'm pretty competent at. And my hands start cramping after playing for an hour because the joycons are too small for my hands.

So yeah, I'm mad 'cause I'm bad. God fucking dammit.

daavpuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

User Lists: 12

So yeah, I'm mad 'cause I'm bad. God fucking dammit.

Relatable

I'm playing Final Fantasy 1 again. I don't even know why. I'm not enjoying myself, but I can't stop. Mobs kill me, dungeons are impossible, every chest has an enemy that one taps you. But if I can just crawl one dungeon tile further, maybe I'll pass the bump 😭

Ginormous76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@daavpuke: Just listen to NOCKAT's play through. It's funny, it's six episodes that are roughly an hour. It will save you a lot of time and frustration.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#385  Edited By FacelessVixen

Apparently, I'm back into GTA Online, since I can't do Album Club stuff with a first time playthough of Elden Ring, and finally buying a nightclub and essentially becoming a drug lord is a nice bit of escapism; at least it gives me more to do than just Cayo Perico and Dre over and over again.

MartinaMilito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Preferisco i giochi per cellulare. Attualmente sto giocando a Mobile Legends: Bang Bang