What else should I get?

G0DF4TH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Edited By G0DF4TH3R

I just picked up a 3DSXL a few days ago along with professor layton miracle mask ( 3 days early =D legally of course) So I put this question out to the GB community, what games are worth getting? also something using the 3D feature of the system will be a plus since this is the first time I am 3D gaming.

G0DF4TH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By G0DF4TH3R

I just picked up a 3DSXL a few days ago along with professor layton miracle mask ( 3 days early =D legally of course) So I put this question out to the GB community, what games are worth getting? also something using the 3D feature of the system will be a plus since this is the first time I am 3D gaming.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ripelivejam

Kid Icarus is fun, but a little difficult to play on the go for long stretches. the stand isn't necessary, but i can see how it's helpful (personally haven't used it). it's a bit hard to control and aim well with the stylus as well. good graphics and pretty short if playing through only once, but there's a lot of collectible stuff. gets me a bit motion sick playing on public trans so i haven't touched it in a little while.

super mario 3d land is glorious from what i hear, waiting to borrow it from a friend...

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By crusader8463

I bought my 3DS about a year back and just bought my first game for it a few days ago. It was the Tom Clancy Turn based strategy game.

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Super Mario 3D Land was one of the biggest surprises of last year for me. Definitely worth checking that out.