• 56 results
jorbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#51  Edited By jorbear

That actually could work out well with enough support, updates, apps, and such.

Skytylz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By Skytylz
@Afroman269 said:
" @Skytylz said:
" @jorbear said:
" I would laugh. Hard. I feel the same way about Microsoft trying to get into the phone and mp3 player market. Just stick to what you're proven at being good at. "
Zunes are pretty awesome.  Zune HD is a better music device than the Ipod Touch. "
I agree, but Apple has the upper hand by having a fleshed out app market unlike Zune and iPods are now too popular that people forget that other mp3 players exist. I think that MS should integrate Zune software into it's window mobile and start some competition in the phone market, combating the iPhone would be easier than combating the iPod. "
Yah, that's why i made sure to say music device and not just device.  The Zune app store blows.
Ferginator4k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

User Lists: 12

#53  Edited By Ferginator4k

Apple should stick to what its good at.*Hint- that isnt gaming.

InTheEnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By InTheEnd
@demontium said:
" @CitizenKane said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
yup. beat me to it. "
Same here, but you remember this piece of shit? No, of course not! The only good game on it was Marathon but we all know, especially back then, that FPS's are better on a PC. Apple is as dedicated to gaming as much as Iran is dedicated to civil rights. 
SilentCommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#55  Edited By SilentCommando

It'd probably have like a touchpad and like 1 button. If Apple made a car it would probably have 1 pedal.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By iam3green

i can see it being something like a wii/ ps3, small with that sleek glossy feel to it. 

the graphics would be wii

it would be expensive to get compared to the other ones. it would have itunes support so people could use it for music on the tv. it would have a web browser but no flash support and them saying that developeres need to be with HTML 5. (for people not knowing HTML 5 it has flash, media, in the code instead of embedding flash.) i can see hip people having it.