What is the quickest you've ever returned/resold a game?

• 105 results
jamesyfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've never seen a video game store in my country that will let you simply return software you don't like. You can only sell it back to them as pre-owned. I think I tried to return Dark Souls a few days after buying it but the trade-in value was that low, I kept it (lots of people must have returned it).

Do mobile games count? I got a full refund on Terraria on Android shortly after buying it as I just couldn't get into the touch control.

spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 12

Knack is the only game I've returned in the past five years .

shozo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By shozo

Mario Party 1. Picked it up on a Friday afternoon and returned it for a full refund the next morning. That was also the first game I ever returned.

captainjudaism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By captainjudaism

I tend to hold onto any game I buy for ages but that's changed since Steam updated their refund policy. Quickest for me would be Tharsis. I beat it in under an hour then refunded it. That game just... wasn't fun.

ioanasima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

I never did that. Even when I purchased Master of Orion instead of Stellaris, I kept it. I played them both :-p

Though, the new Battlefront might push me. Anyone who'd want a fresh new game? I've used just once :))))