What is your standpoint on evolution?

• 172 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for nikoalexander57
NikoAlexander57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By NikoAlexander57
Avatar image for nikoalexander57
NikoAlexander57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By NikoAlexander57

Hopefully most of you all will get this.

FrankWeidner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By FrankWeidner

I just played through all of Infinity Gene, so obviously it's real.

DerekDanahy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By DerekDanahy

We know evolution happened. Do we know every specific detail about evolution? No. Will we? Probably.

martindn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By martindn
@DerekDanahy said:
" We know evolution happened. Do we know every specific detail about evolution? No. Will we? Probably. "
This pretty much sums it up in one sentence.
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By HitmanAgent47

If we are evolved from apes, then why can't apes think like us? Something affected the evolution. Adam and eve where kicked onto earth and demons mated with early cromagnons, creating nephilims which was wiped out during noah's ark. With the story of cain and abel, we are half inherently evil.

According tot he polls, 75% of the site are athesist, so I expect a high percentage to belive in evolution by default. Since darwin was hypnotised all his life and taught by the illuminati satanist, just type in darwin and illuminati in google, atheist is just a carefully created belif system by satanist and demonic entites so you won't know it's them pulling all the strings here. If you disagree, your athesist speaking from a perspective of what you can see or hear, which is a limited perception and easy to manipulate.

ReyGitano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By ReyGitano

I believe we evolved from Batman. See, Batman was just too awesome, so nature decided it hand to tune it down, and there you have it.

LackingSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By LackingSaint
@MartinDN said:
" @DerekDanahy said:
" We know evolution happened. Do we know every specific detail about evolution? No. Will we? Probably. "
This pretty much sums it up in one sentence. "
rflx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By rflx
@HitmanAgent47: 

You are one funny dude! Unless you're actually serious... In that case, you're quite a sad dude.
martindn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By martindn

Hitman :

You can type in illuminati and game room into google and it will all turn out to be some new world order conspiracy to infect the gaming world with consistently bad games

Whats your point ?

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@MartinDN: My point is that my statement about darwin is well known.
Popogeejo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Popogeejo

No Caption Provided
If evolution is real then why don't I have wing like a Bald Eagle which would clearly be useful for escaping my enemies? It's because God doesn't want it that way, and the big guy knows what he wants and he doesn't want your average American being able to fly and thus not need to buy a good ol' American made car.

Jon.
shadyspace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By shadyspace

My favorite evolution is Prinplup to Empoleon.

Mcfart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mcfart

god pooped me out yestrday

he forgot my legs :(

elko84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#15  Edited By elko84

DE-evolve...Jurassic.

coffeelars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By coffeelars
@MartinDN said:
" @DerekDanahy said:
This pretty much sums it up in one sentence. "

Right on the money in my book!
BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BraveToaster

My standpoint on evolution. 

If I allow my Pokemon to evolve, then they will become stronger. Stronger Pokemon will help me beat the Elite Four.

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SeriouslyNow
@HitmanAgent47 said:
"

If we are evolved from apes, then why can't apes think like us? Something affected the evolution. Adam and eve where kicked onto earth and demons mated with early cromagnons, creating nephilims which was wiped out during noah's ark. With the story of cain and abel, we are half inherently evil.

According tot he polls, 75% of the site are athesist, so I expect a high percentage to belive in evolution by default. Since darwin was hypnotised all his life and taught by the illuminati satanist, just type in darwin and illuminati in google, atheist is just a carefully created belif system by satanist and demonic entites so you won't know it's them pulling all the strings here. If you disagree, your athesist speaking from a perspective of what you can see or hear, which is a limited perception and easy to manipulate.

"
Oh god, what?  

Evolution doesn't say we evolved from Apes, you moron.  It says we evolved from the same genus or gene-pool.  Humans are not Apes, just as Apes are not humans.  We have a different chromosomal make-up. Self awareness isn't a singularly human genus trait either.  There are birds (crows, magpies, some owl species), marsupials (some blind relatives of mice have pheromonal markings by which they judge themselves and eachother on a very complex social hierarchy) and even other mammalian (birds are reptilian by genetic history) species, including Pigs and Dolphins, which also have inherent and measurable self awareness.

Pulling in BULLSHIT !fiction from crazed theories of the Illuminati and their supposed connection to Darwin does in no denigrate the scientific tested and those sound and PROVABLE reasoning behind Evolution.  It just makes idiots like you sound even more retarded and crazy than you already are. 

just type in illuminati and easily debunked theories and tinfoil hats

LOL
martindn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By martindn
@HitmanAgent47 said:

" @MartinDN: My point is that my statement about darwin is well known. "

And the illuminati was formed by jesuits, why would catholics, a part of christianity, teach atheism and evolution to somehow debunk christianity ?  And darwin was not irreligious at all, he just  tried to find explanations in laws of nature rather than miracles and superstitions.

And i honestly cant believe you was serious in that post. Oh man.

We are not evolved from apes, we share a common ancestor although we are technically apes ourselves as a part of the hominoids. And seriously, this on a gaming forum ? hmm...
BunkerBuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#20  Edited By BunkerBuster

Evolution didn't occur because there are far too many gullible people that believe Creationism is a fact.

Avatar image for deactivated-608a5477560df
deactivated-608a5477560df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Darwin was also a leopard skin thong designer. I googled that shit!

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By HitmanAgent47

Whatever, our common ancestors didn't evolve to our point of thinking, yet we somehow did? That doens't make sense, not even dolphins can think like us, yet they have a bigger frontal lobe. Honestly where did we get this ability to think? It's almost as if it's something carefully created, or manufactured by someone. We can think, demons can think, god can think, humans can think. Cromagnons can't, just react with their fight or flight response. You think by now other animals are self aware, they are only using the mammal brain which is used for social skills, which even chimpanzees or apes have. It's nothing special. The reptilian brain is responsible for hunting, however it sort of is responsible for our ego.

Catholics are just a knock off religion to insult to decieve others. Romans has been killing christians for thousands of years, they thought it was best to create a religion as a knock off. I mean christians doesn't worship or confess to other ppl. Their religion is just as fake as the islam interpretation of mohammed. I am speaking stuff this forum can't comprehend, it's above your limited understanding and I don't have to explain anything, so I won't reply to anyone directly. You can't convince an athiest anything, even if they see a real ghost right in front of them, these ppl will spin it to some sort of hallucination.

Sorrowsan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sorrowsan

this is getting good :)
Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Devil240Z

I believe whatever is most widely accepted among the scientific community.  

I think the creation of the universe is a much more interesting topic. Being that one second existence didn't exist and then the big bang happened and suddenly there was stuff.

Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pinworm45

There is no standpoint on evolution. It is, it is indisputable. 

stop making threads like this, it both gives encouragement to the retarded religious who attempt to discredit this, and more importantly, it depresses me.

slax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#26  Edited By slax

Blaming the Illuminati for everything has just become my favorite thing to do.

Spellbot5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#27  Edited By Spellbot5000

Creationism is totally true, in that man was "created" when Biff went back in time and an ape got ahold of the Sports Almanac.

Eat that, Charles Darwood!

martindn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By martindn

You remember the cavemen ? They wasnt exactly the smartest tools in the box were they, pardon the pun, they created tools and started to LEARN, monkeys can learn aswell, they recently got monkeys to learn how to use tools. 

We didnt start out as we are now, the earth is billions of years old you know, we are thousands of million years old, it takes time and we learned over time we did this to survive, we have instincts, animals have instincts that they are born with, they evolved with these instincts, or did god guide us and animals with a helping hand to get us to the stage that we are at now ? 

Oh and the romans was around for less than a thousand years.

" You can't convince an athiest anything, even if they see a real ghost right in front of them, these ppl will spin it to some sort of hallucination. "

I find this highly ironic considering religion teaches us that the earth is a few thousand years old and that god created everything because he loves us and will give us eternal life for believing in him yet while the sinners burn in hell.

Listen, the only proof of god or religion is the bible and myths created by MEN, religion is a tool used by men in power, it was created by men to not only control the masses but to keep them in line, religion is not disproven but it is not proven neither, and never will be either way because its the same thing, you cannot prove whether a myth is fact or fiction without going back in time, these things change by word of mouth or convenience its like indian whispers.

I have one question for you, if the bible is real, and its proof of god, why does it keep changing its story over time to fit social convention or legality ? When slavery was perfectly normal and legal for HUMANS god supported it in the bible, yet when it was outlawed and made illegal by HUMANS god condemned it ?

Religion changes to fit the time or socila convention, They are differences like this all over the old and new testaments, when the only proof of somethings existence thousands of years ago is by the word of men, then its foolish to believe it.

martindn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By martindn
HitmanAgent47 :
"My opinion is usually right about everything and based on facts since I can back up any of my statements by request "

Talking about the illuminati and satan and demons and darwin was a illuminist, yup totally based on facts. Please show me the proof that demons exist and can think logically like we do, show me the proof that god is real and can think like humans, show me the proof that darwin was in the illuminati.

And no bible references or quotes.

Lies is only truth if you believe it is the truth.
Avatar image for deactivated-57aaaa9329732
deactivated-57aaaa9329732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I usually evolve my pokemon as soon as possible. I'm not falling for the happy hippy love bullshit from the cartoon. 

If I were Ash I would have evolved that Pikachu by like episode 4. 

august

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By august
@odintal said:
" I usually evolve my pokemon as soon as possible. I'm not falling for the happy hippy love bullshit from the cartoon.  If I were Ash I would have evolved that Pikachu by like episode 4.  "
/thread
fuzzyponken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By fuzzyponken

Oh man, I knew HitmanAgent47 was stupid, but sheesh... I didn't know people like that existed outside of trailer parks. 

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SeriouslyNow
@ChristOnIce said:
" @SeriouslyNow said:
 Humans are not Apes, just as Apes are not humans.  

What amuses me about threads like these is the number of people who defend evolution yet clearly don't know shit about it.  Humans are great apes, genius.  And you might want to find out what "genus" means before misusing it so.  Perhaps you should leave the scientific explanations to those who know about science. "
Bullshit.  We're not Apes.  We share a common genus, that means we're from the same family, genetically speaking, but that doesn't mean we're Apes, you dimwit.  Calling Homo Sapiens "Great Apes" is just utter and complete bullshit.  Look up what the words HOMO and SAPIENS mean in Latin.  Hint : Neither of them share any nomenclature with the words GREAT or APE.  FUCK you for attempting to even attack real science with hokey made up ideas.  Another moron....
Spellbot5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Spellbot5000

I don't know man, dat monkey I sawz on de TV could smoke dem blunts and rolley-skate! How you explain that shit?

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae53b407571
deactivated-60ae53b407571

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

... In my country, if someone asks you this question, you'd be met with a blank stare.

"It's science, you cretin."

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SeriouslyNow
@Spellbot5000 said:
" I don't know man, dat monkey I sawz on de TV could smoke dem blunts and rolley-skate! How you explain that shit? "
Yeah and those dogs that can skate means that's why Skateboarders call each other DAWG yo. WASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Spellbot5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Spellbot5000

@SeriouslyNow said:

" @Spellbot5000 said:
" I don't know man, dat monkey I sawz on de TV could smoke dem blunts and rolley-skate! How you explain that shit? "
Yeah and those dogs that can skate means that's why Skateboarders call each other DAWG yo. WASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU "

My god, it all makes sense.

We're through the looking glass here, people.
Praab_NZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Praab_NZ

I remember pokemon....

Leptok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Leptok
Meowshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Meowshi

it's all very interesting, even though I don't understand it as well as I should 

public schools FTW!

Leptok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Leptok

Oh yeah, and there's this  
http://www.physorg.com/news202970888.html  

Scientists watch evolution in action  

The yellow-bellied three-toed skink (Saiphos equalis) is one of only three reptiles known to have different methods of reproduction in different places. In the coastal areas of New South Wales (NSW), near Sydney, Australia, the skink lays eggs, while in the northern highlands of NSW, it tends to favor giving birth to live young. Scientists say we are witnessing evolution in action, with the skink half-way in its transformation from an egg-layer to a bearer of live young.     

The scientists have also discovered that as they retain their young internally for longer, the thickness of the eggshell is reduced until, for those bearing live young, the shell is merely a thick membrane. Having a thinner shell enables the mother to keep the embryo well fed while the egg is inside her body, but there is less calcium available for the embryo. Stewart and the team found that the uterus in the egg-layers secreted calcium that became incorporated into the embryo. “It’s basically the early stages of the evolution of a placenta in reptiles,” Stewart said.    

Ignor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inf225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#43  Edited By Inf225

Has anyone here played E.V.O. for the SNES? That game is PROOF that evolution exists! How else did fish get fins to beat the water level?

MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#44  Edited By MysteriousBob

I find it hilarious that this is a serious issue in America. 

Darwin appears on our bank notes. You guys are insane.

rflx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By rflx
@MysteriousBob said:
" I find it hilarious that this is a serious issue in America. "
This.
I am so happy that I live in a predominantly secular country.
sodiumCyclops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By sodiumCyclops
@rflx said:
" @MysteriousBob said:
" I find it hilarious that this is a serious issue in America. "
This. I am so happy that I live in a predominantly secular country. "
w00t. Second this.
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#47  Edited By natetodamax
@HitmanAgent47 said:
" @MartinDN: My point is that my statement about darwin is well known. "
Really? Because I just went to the Charles Darwin page on Wikipedia and did a search for both "Satan" and "Illuminati" and neither of those words are in the article.
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@natetodamax: I hope your joking because I said google.
SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SeriouslyNow
@HitmanAgent47 said:
" @natetodamax: I hope your joking because I said google. "
Yeah because Google is a much more reputable source than Wikipedia.  Dude, you're nuts.
X19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#50  Edited By X19

Your comment made my day XD

@HitmanAgent47 said:

"I am speaking stuff this forum can't comprehend, it's above your limited understanding and I don't have to explain anything, so I won't reply to anyone directly. You can't convince an athiest anything, even if they see a real ghost right in front of them, these ppl will spin it to some sort of hallucination. "

This quote was amazing you drivel on about the illuminati, catholics, muslims and also give the most ill informed argument against evolution I have ever read. Then to top it off you say everyone except you has limited understanding and we can't comprehend your thinking. Thank you for explaining to me why religion still exists because close minded arrogant people like you are still on this planet thinking you know all the answers.