What sort of racing games you want to see it to be announced in the near future?

• 57 results
gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By gtxforza

@facelessryan said:

@bigsocrates: Now that's something I legit forgot about about; along with Horizon 3 being delisted last September, Driver: San Francisco, Toyota's iffiness about having their cars in games back in 2018, and Porsche's relationship with EA for the longest time.

Well, at least ebay sellers are keeping some of these older games and consoles reasonably obtainable for the time being, and there's always a will and multiple ways on PC. And as for new stuff, Night-Runners is looking very promising.

It is strange why Toyota doesn't want to see their cars being licensed in western driving games after 2016, the only few racing Japanese driving game franchises since 2017 to have Toyota are Gran Turismo, Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune and Initial D Arcade Stage. Yet Project Cars 2 is the only 2017 western driving game to feature Japanese Toyota models.

The Toyotas featured in games from 2017/2018 like Forza Motorsport 7, Gravel and Forza Horizon 4 are just only western designed models like 1993 Toyota T100 SR5 Trophy Truck for example.

Japanese Toyota models' latest appearance in western driving games are Forza Horizon 4 (As prize cars), Fast & Furious Crossroads and Project Cars 3.

tds418

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

Test Drive Unlimited 3

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tds418 said:

Test Drive Unlimited 3

This game is already announced.

Loading Video...
Alias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I wouldn't mind seeing a new MotorStorm actually

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By gtxforza

@alias said:

I wouldn't mind seeing a new MotorStorm actually

Me too.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Kandagawa Jet Girls 2.

UnlivedPhalanx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

We need a new Wipeout you cowards

Hydranockz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spliffmaster: A year later, but Circuit Superstars is incredibly fun and a top down racer.

Moreso than the games themselves but I really would like to see more crossplay supported racing games in the future. The few racing sims like ACC that are out there on consoles are dependent on population pools to be good online. Now, more than ever, it should be easier to align those players into shared experiences.