Who's buying this game?

pepsipat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By pepsipat1

So who's getting this game. For most people the online is the real draw but the single player looks like utter crap. So like the name of the topic whos buying this game and for whoever bought the game how is it? 

Edit: the post is about white knight chronicles.
Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Video_Game_King

I'm guessing you meant to attach it to another forum, since we have no idea what you were talking about.

sopranosfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By sopranosfan

As soon as I figure out what game it is I will probably get it.  J/K the site is messed up you have to post what game you are talking about.

pepsipat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By pepsipat1

OMG damn you new giant bomb update it supposed to be about white knight chronicles.
TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By TheHT

like you said the online is the biggest drawpoint but even that's not gonna make me enjoy the gameplay.

sopranosfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By sopranosfan

I'm not for sure.  it looks like a game I would like but a lot of people that enjoy RPGs don't seem to be enjoying it.  So I will wait and see or rent it and see.

fripplebubby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By fripplebubby

Not buying it, no. Doesn't look like my type of thing, and god knows I don't need another time-sink anyway what with BF:BC2, Bioshock 2, and all the other games that you, as a Giantbomb user, probably already know about. But that isn't really an excuse... So no. I'm not buying. 

DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By DanielJW

I don't believe I'll buy it. My budget for games is stretched rather thin for the moment, and Heavy Rain owns the purchase slot.

pepsipat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By pepsipat1
@TheHT:
Good point but it reminds me of Final Fantasy XII so much that I might buy it probably on the same day as Heavy Rain. Why is Sony releasing game that garner mixed feelings from the gaming community.
pepsipat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By pepsipat1

I think my plan for buyin game is like a game of the month plan. Heaby Rain is my game feb. and GOW3 is my game for march. But I thought if I had some spare cash left over I'd buy the game. And thats a big IF.