Why I Have Not Been Looking Foward to Killzone 2

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Edited By gearhead

Why? Not because I don't want to play, or see the game. Hell no. The game looks pretty good. I only own an Xbox 360 though, so sadly, I won't be able to play it. The reason I have not looked forward to Killzone coming out is, because of fucking fanboys. It seems that most of them went back to their parents basements, lurking the message boards silently, but they all have logged in once again, and are creating a huge stir. I don't want to hear the 360 Fanboys going, "Its not that great looking, and the controls suck." Guys, its a good game for the PS3. You have tons of good games on the 360, stop wasting your time talking about a game that you will never play, and go back to try and catch up, after last years awesome set. PS3 Fanboys, I also don't want to hear, "This is why the PS3 is going to shove its massive dick up the 360's port, lolz." No, fuck you also. Again, instead of talking shit, go play the fucking game. I really can't stand this fucking bickering, so instead of replying to any of those comments anymore, I am just going to post this:

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By gearhead

Why? Not because I don't want to play, or see the game. Hell no. The game looks pretty good. I only own an Xbox 360 though, so sadly, I won't be able to play it. The reason I have not looked forward to Killzone coming out is, because of fucking fanboys. It seems that most of them went back to their parents basements, lurking the message boards silently, but they all have logged in once again, and are creating a huge stir. I don't want to hear the 360 Fanboys going, "Its not that great looking, and the controls suck." Guys, its a good game for the PS3. You have tons of good games on the 360, stop wasting your time talking about a game that you will never play, and go back to try and catch up, after last years awesome set. PS3 Fanboys, I also don't want to hear, "This is why the PS3 is going to shove its massive dick up the 360's port, lolz." No, fuck you also. Again, instead of talking shit, go play the fucking game. I really can't stand this fucking bickering, so instead of replying to any of those comments anymore, I am just going to post this:

drakesfortune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By drakesfortune

The only thing worse than the fanboys bitching about the reviews of this game is when people say they don't want to play the game because of the fanboys.  That's far dumber IMO.  I've never let anyone else get in the way of me trying a game that interests me.  Ever.  And I promise, I never will.

Though, hey, Ses's soapbox there is A+ fucking awesome.

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By gearhead

Dude, I didn't say I didn't  want play. I actually said the complete contrary. The only reason I can't play it is because I don't own a PS3. Might want to actually read before you post.

time allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By time allen

"The reason is, because of fucking fanboys." Bingo :P

I don't understand fanboys, myself. As long as there are quality products being put out there who gives a shit what platform it is on? The funny side to that however,  is most console games are multi-platform so it is pretty dumb debating which console has better games lol.

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Xandurson

Man I love Adam Sessler so much. I agree with him 100 percent. I'm actually pissed I only have a 360 cause I can't play this game. I'm still trying to figure out the comment where the guy said MS paid them to give a Sony game a 5. Oh well....great post man.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By c1337us

That soapbox was brilliant.

xShR3Dx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By xShR3Dx
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By LiquidPrince

All fanboys suck, especially if they take it to the extreme.

PercyChuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PercyChuggs

So you don't want to play a game because of other people? Hmmm, seems logical. Since I like video games, I own both systems, and plan on playing the game and probably enjoying it.

Spencer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#10  Edited By Spencer

That was an especially entertaining Soapbox.  I love Adam Sessler.

DeVeAn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By DeVeAn

It wouldn't be the internet without fanboys...sadly.

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By gearhead

Hey Percy, why don't you read the fucking blog before you post?

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hexpane

aren't there already 120 threads about this?

SimpsonFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SimpsonFan

But, KZ2 is the reason the PS3 will own the 360!
LOL, just kidding.

Adam sessler's the man!

JamesF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#15  Edited By JamesF

You're just jealous of my PS3 :)

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By TheHBK

The thing that is annoying is that there are fanboys.  this series doesn't deserve fanboys, not yet.  Yes this does look like a great game but seriously guys, Killzone has not proven itself yet.  Hell, when is the last time you saw fanboys this hyped for a new game of series that has sucked?

DBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#17  Edited By DBoy

I've learned to stay away from fanboys, forums, or message boards.

Zebadee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Zebadee

Hilarious soapbox.

time allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By time allen

I have a dream, in which 360 owners and PS3 owners can come together and enjoy the fucking games ffs.

Oh, and Wii owners too, I guess.

unclejohn0525

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By unclejohn0525

I'm not looking forward to Killzone 2 because I've been watching all the latest video coverage. Sure, the game looks unbelievably good in terms of graphics, but I'm not gonna be duped into buying the same fucking damn Sci-Fi first-person shooter AGAIN. Resistance 2 was the last time that was gonna happen to me. I didn't enjoy the singleplayer in that, and I couldn't care less about multiplayer. Killzone 2 looks like that same damn situation again. A typical Sci-Fi first-person shooter campaign that I won't enjoy, and some more multiplayer I don't care to play. Sorry, I'll pass.

PercyChuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PercyChuggs

OP needs more curse words to PROVE A POINT! GRRR!

Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jeffsekai

Sessler is the man, 100 % agree with him,\.

Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#23  Edited By Optiow

I think it will be a great game, but I to cvan not play becuase I lack the money to buy a Ps3.

TomA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#24  Edited By TomA

Umm you basically made a long forum post complaining about something that we already knew,none of us like fan boys,just get over it and ignore them.Also that was a funny video:) "And while your mouth is open shove your dick in it" lol.

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#25  Edited By get2sammyb

The thing is, I have no problem with, for example, a 360/PS3 owner getting really excited about a game and talking about that on the forums. It gets kinda dumb when the reviews of said game, or whatever, are used to start some artificial war.

That's so silly.

Quadrifoglio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#26  Edited By Quadrifoglio

"Do you fuck your mother?"

finalkross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#27  Edited By finalkross

Hey, if Fanboys didn't exist, Soapbox's like Adam Sessler's wouldn't exist and the job of a journalist would be boring. It's the joys of society.

What I really like is that Killzone 2 will push publishers both on the 360, PS3 and PC to push the limits with their next release. The industry needs games like this if they hope to make money.