Will Giant Bomb be doing a recap of not-E3 soon?

TheAdmin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By TheAdmin

While E3 proper was cancelled, there have been a lot of stream from different sources with a lot of interesting looking games. I know they weren't planning to talk over the events such as the Guerrilla collective or PC gaming show, etc, but are they still planning on doing a recap of what was shown game wise like they mentioned a few weeks ago? @rorie can you share what might be the general plan?

Here's a good place to see most of what's announced (I think): https://2020.e3recap.com/

For events: https://www.summergamefest.com/#link--schedule-section

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Hey unfortunately I really don't know what the plans are around this kind of thing, unfortunately. I think we'll be doing more recaps at the end of the week but I will try to check.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#3  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

You know, there's probably a great idea to this for a blog post listing all the games announced over the last month or so, because... whoo boy, there are a lot of great-looking indie games and I'm sure dozens more might have escaped my attention.

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

That would be cool but I also feel like with as spread out as it has been they already cover these on the podcasts and the Hotspot so it might not make a ton of sense for them. I would appreciate it though.

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

We saw their reactions and following conversation during the streams, and they went over it all in the podcasts, i doubt they'll be going through it all a third time.
If they had regular articles it would no doubt appear there, but they don't and at this point it kind of feels like old news :P.

TheAdmin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By TheAdmin
@cikame said:

We saw their reactions and following conversation during the streams, and they went over it all in the podcasts, i doubt they'll be going through it all a third time.

If they had regular articles it would no doubt appear there, but they don't and at this point it kind of feels like old news :P.

To be clear, I'm not asking for a recap of the events that were talked over already. We can exclude EA, PlayStation, etc events. It's more to cover all the game reveals and discussion around ones that appeared in streams they didn't cover. Including the Guerrilla collective, PC Gaming Show, Future show, etc. A quick rundown of what was shown would be good.

I need to know Brad's thoughts on https://eternalcylinder.com/ for example