With Uncharted 4 Delayed to 2016, What Else is Out This Year?

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

Nope, I'm calling it now. Fallout 4 will be released later this year. They gain nothing by waiting this long to announce it and then putting off the release another year.

Lannden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#252  Edited By Lannden

As someone who plays FFXIV I'm looking forward to heavensward next week, but yeah that is it for this year really. I'm thinking of picking up a used ps3 and playing some of the console games that never came to PC like Red Dead and the Uncharteds. I would really be the happiest man alive if Fallout 4 came out this year but I'm not holding my breath. Gives me time to focus on my app and work on my huge steam backlog I guess.

NewfieBullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It really does seem a little lean right out... Hopefully E3 will change that feeling. But at least I still have MGS5 to look forward too.

Dokaka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallout 4 will be out this year, I'm so sure of it. Absolutely no reasoning behind waiting this long, we all know that game has been in development for YEARS, and it perfectly fits Bethesda's pattern when it comes to game release. 4 years since Skyrim was released.

Venekor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By Venekor

All these games come out, I'll still be playing CS like I have done for the past 15 years.

scroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yep, I'm with everyone else, if they do a blow out on Fallout 4 this E3 then it has to come out; It'd be weird for Fallout 4 to have two E3 live demo's two years in a row right?

texus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By texus

I don't know, personally I'm fine with the number of console exclusives we're currently getting. If it's one or two big budget releases each year, I have no problem with that. And for my tastes I tend to prefer the Sony offerings like Bloodborne and Uncharted. But we are getting so many awesome 3rd party big budget games already, like the Witcher, Batman, and Metal Gear(!) that I feel like I already have a ton of stuff to play on my console, with the exclusives being a nice bonus.

What really differentiates the machines for me are things like online services, price, performance, and controller. I felt like Sony had the advantage in all categories at launch so I went with the ps4 and have been enjoying the system quite a bit. But yeah, I'm fine with the current slate of announced games, and excitedly look forward to even more announcements at E3 :D

Avatar image for deactivated-5d000a93730da
deactivated-5d000a93730da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

GOTY discussions are going to between MGSV and the Witcher. or maybe thats just me.

NoneSun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huh? Fallout 4 has already been announced for this year. Seen a lot of people saying it, even on The Beastcast.

Tasus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@nonesun: The article is from March, it just got bumped to the front page again

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc86d541ecee
deactivated-5fc86d541ecee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nonesun: That was written three months ago before we knew when they were going to actually announce Fallout 4. Also, it coming out this year hasn't been confirmed, everyone just assumes it will.

subyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#262  Edited By subyman

Good thing the Witcher 3 will last me months :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0917a2494ce
deactivated-5a0917a2494ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

So, what's the point in buying consoles when a decent PC allows you to play pretty much everything released?

LarryDavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By LarryDavis

@themanwithnoplan said:

Nope, I'm calling it now. Fallout 4 will be released later this year. They gain nothing by waiting this long to announce it and then putting off the release another year.

Has anyone floated the theory that it WAS supposed to be out (or at least announced) last year, but the Boston Marathon bombings were too recent at the time? Because that, along with how unimpressive it is visually, makes me think it's been sitting on the shelf for a little while.

NoneSun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

So, what's the point in buying consoles when a decent PC allows you to play pretty much everything released?

Price, ease of use, and reliability.