GTxForza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By GTxForza

Hello gamers in Giant Bomb forums

E3 2021 is over and we've got 2 more months until Gamescom 2021 which is going to be all-digital, due to COVID-19.

My early expectations to see the following are:

• New trailer for Gran Turismo 7
  • New trailer for Forza Motorsport Reboot
  • New trailer for Forza Horizon 5
  • New Ridge Racer
  • New F-Zero for Switch
  • New Excite Truck for Switch
  • Wii Music sequel for Switch
  • Wii Sports Resort sequel for Switch
  • Some new racing game IPs from whichever companies
  • Another new Battlefield 2042 trailer
  • Another new Halo Infinite trailer
  • New Transformers game
  • Nintendo Switch Pro console
  • Next Fire Emblem installment for Switch
sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

Well... wish big, I suppose.

I don't really have many expectations of this year. I imagine Keighley's Game Awards might be the first realistic expectation of the next wave of big announcements, but from Gamescom, maybe Firaxis's Marvel thing, if it hasn't been officially announced by then. I would think Microsoft would stay on the offensive with announcements throughout the year too, probably smaller things, obviously, so maybe more Flight Sim DLC and Halo Infinite post-launch plans and maybe some armor sets or weapon announcements.

Pie in the sky hope that has absolutely no chance of happening? If EA shows up there again, they announce a relaunch of the Big line, something I've wanted for a while.

GTxForza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Well... wish big, I suppose.

I don't really have many expectations of this year. I imagine Keighley's Game Awards might be the first realistic expectation of the next wave of big announcements, but from Gamescom, maybe Firaxis's Marvel thing, if it hasn't been officially announced by then. I would think Microsoft would stay on the offensive with announcements throughout the year too, probably smaller things, obviously, so maybe more Flight Sim DLC and Halo Infinite post-launch plans and maybe some armor sets or weapon announcements.

Pie in the sky hope that has absolutely no chance of happening? If EA shows up there again, they announce a relaunch of the Big line, something I've wanted for a while.

I hope EA will show up something good!