Do you know any dedicated game archive websites?

X19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By X19

I am currently adding a new table to my thread to help users find games more easily. If you know of any websites which have game information lists of either one console (includes PC) or more please leave a comment. Also if you know any good LPers who do a lot of old games like Cubex55 that would be useful too.

This is what I have so far and you can also find this table in the New Game section of my thread.  

SystemsWebsites to help you find games
All The Videogame Savant
MostMoby Games 
Wiki Games 
Cubex55  
Giantbomb Browse Section (Very top of the page)  
C64  Lemon 64 
Amiga Lemonamiga 
Sega Genesis Sega=16 

Let me also add if you want some easy wiki points arab_prince has started a blog which takes all the games out of my thread archive that need some love. To get to the blog from my thread just click the Extras section.
X19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By X19

Guess not many people on the site use them then.

shiftymagician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By shiftymagician

Just to clarify, these are just links to more information about games in these game archive sites right?  Are you seeking information archives or game archives?  If the latter, it would be hard of anyone to recommend without breaking the terms and conditions here revolving around links to what can be seen as pirated content.  I am sure though the early game-era stuff like the C64 and Amiga should be relatively okay to link, but for the Sega and Nintendo era onwards, I am not so sure.

X19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By X19
@ShiftyMagician said:
" Just to clarify, these are just links to more information about games in these game archive sites right?  

Shit I didn't realise some of these had emulators in them. Will delete them now. To answer your question yes all I want are sites with information like Lemon64 and MobyGames. Trying to find a SNES one at the moment.
X19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By X19
@ShiftyMagician: Do you know any sites then?
shiftymagician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By shiftymagician

Not really unfortunately.  Just wait and see if others will respond later on.