Mario Party Party 5 Waiting Room

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

I've only just got around to finishing it and the crowd made it so much better. I've watched all of these so far and the crowd just kept the energy going for 4 hours. From now on I think these should be only done in that kind of space. These games are just so mind numbing and tedious that I've even had difficulty staying interested without falling asleep but it's worth it to see Dan lose and this was by far the best one yet.

Avatar image for deactivated-64162a4f80e83
deactivated-64162a4f80e83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

gkhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#203  Edited By gkhan

Amiibo Festival is a virtual board game similar in style to the Mario Party series.[5] Playable Animal Crossing characters include Isabelle, K.K. Slider, Tom Nook and Mable, four of the eight characters to have Amiibo figurines based on them. The game also supports the Amiibo cards first being released alongside Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer,[6]and requires Amiibo toys for play.[7]

Live show at 10pm GMT! :DDDDD YEEEEEE

Oh my god! I saw that on the upcoming thing, but I had no idea that it was a Mario Party Party spin-off.

GET HYPE!

DanishingAct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The hype train is real...!

newmoneytrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

holy shit

skim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#206  Edited By skim

Wow, I was just thinking to myself when a new Mario Party Party would come out. I guess this is the next best thing.