• 132 results
Akrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Akrid

I'm sure that church will be only too happy to relieve him of his "tainted" paycheck when the opportunity presents itself.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By colourful_hippie

@Breadfan said:

I'm simply against awful television shows.
MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By MikkaQ

He should just be appealing to our better taste, not our religion. Don't watch that show because you will come out of it with a reduced IQ.

SeanCoughing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By SeanCoughing

If he has such a moral issue with it then he should give his earnings to charity or shut the fuck up. Same issue I had when jay z decided to stop using the word bitch in his music and condemed those who still do, just because you had a change of heart doesn't mean you get to erase all you have done to bolster such "filth". For the record two and a half men is shit and I'm sick of listening to religious people wringing their hands and crying "think of the children!!"

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Fredchuckdave

Good for him

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By mordukai

And thus...A new Kirk Cameron is born.

Talk about spitting into the well that made you filthy rich. I bet he won't go and donate all the money he made from that show to charities now that he's against it. If I was the creator of the show I would have arranged to have the character killed by a group of fanatical satanists.

jeanluc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 13

#57  Edited By jeanluc  Staff

Does he give examples? I've never seen Two and a Half Men but I never got the sense it was risqué and filthy, just stupid.

DeathByWaffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58  Edited By DeathByWaffle

I have no sympathy for him, he can cry into the millions upon millions he has made on that show.

But yeah, that show is shit.

Mystyr_E

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 93

User Lists: 4

#59  Edited By Mystyr_E

and here I thought he was warning people against bad shows

too bad it's just a "God might not like it" thing

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#60  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

Good for him.

doobie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#61  Edited By doobie

imagine if anyone in charge or had any real say was religious and started spewing religious drivel.

Orbitz89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Orbitz89

What makes Two and a Half Men any more "risqué" than any other sitcom from the last 15-20 years? from the very little I've seen of it, It's pretty fucking standard I thought.

It is a really awful show though, So he's got a point there.. I don't disagree.

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Barrock

The problem isn't that he's a Christian. The problem is the guy he's following is nuts.

Jay-Z is a freemason with a Satanic agenda ... in fact, he's executing a plan concocted by Lucifer himself, at least according to the man who is serving as a spiritual guide to "Two and a Half Men" star Angus T. Jones.

The man behind the theory is Christopher Hudson -- who is featured with Jones in the "testimonial" video where Angus trashes "Men" as "filth" that goes against his newfound religious ideology.

In the video, Jones says he discovered Hudson through his ForeRunner Chronicles video series -- in which Hudson spouts off about a variety of topics ... including:

-- Why he believes Jay-Z is a Freemason with ties to the devil
-- How Obama's pro-gay agenda has similarities to Hitler
-- How the NYC gas crisis can lead to cannibalism

In fact, Hudson warned his followers that the gas crisis can turn into a food crisis, forcing women to begin cannibalizing their own children -- "Your baby might start looking like a chicken wing.
So does Jones believe everything Hudson is preaching? It sure seems that way ... because during the "testimony" video, Angus praised Hudson, saying, "I love watching ForeRunner Chronicles ... all the information is so great."

He continued, "Your videos have no doubt been a blessing to me."

We spoke with Hudson who tells us he and Angus have become close over the past year and share similar beliefs. We also reached out to Angus -- but we haven't heard back.
napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By napalm

@Barrock said:

In fact, Hudson warned his followers that the gas crisis can turn into a food crisis, forcing women to begin cannibalizing their own children -- "Your baby might start looking like a chicken wing."

Alright guys, I'm out. I can't... I just can't.

Tesla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Tesla

If he is so morally opposed to the show now, why doesn't he quit?

It does not count as taking a stand against something if you continue to collect money from that something. No surprise I guess, hypocrisy comes easy to the hyper religious.

murisan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By murisan

@SirPsychoSexy said:

What a little bitch.

Yuuup

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By _Zombie_

Show sucks, kid's a prick. Moving on.

Zekhariah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Zekhariah

Meh, kind of funny.

Its really difficult to get excited about a random TV personality going off and making a spectacle of themselves though.

Avatar image for warlockengineermoredakka
WarlockEngineerMoreDakka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@Barrock said:

The problem isn't that he's a Christian. The problem is the guy he's following is nuts.

Jay-Z is a freemason with a Satanic agenda ... in fact, he's executing a plan concocted by Lucifer himself, at least according to the man who is serving as a spiritual guide to "Two and a Half Men" star Angus T. Jones.

The man behind the theory is Christopher Hudson -- who is featured with Jones in the "testimonial" video where Angus trashes "Men" as "filth" that goes against his newfound religious ideology.

In the video, Jones says he discovered Hudson through his ForeRunner Chronicles video series -- in which Hudson spouts off about a variety of topics ... including:

In fact, Hudson warned his followers that the gas crisis can turn into a food crisis, forcing women to begin cannibalizing their own children -- "Your baby might start looking like a chicken wing.
So does Jones believe everything Hudson is preaching? It sure seems that way ... because during the "testimony" video, Angus praised Hudson, saying, "I love watching ForeRunner Chronicles ... all the information is so great."

We spoke with Hudson who tells us he and Angus have become close over the past year and share similar beliefs. We also reached out to Angus -- but we haven't heard back.

..... o_O

OK then... >_>

Perhaps we should just move on and hope this doesn't become something actually important. <_<

Avatar image for passivekaerenai
PassiveKaerenai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By PassiveKaerenai

Child actors. Never not fucked up (except Will Wheaton)

Still, I hope he spends his filth-gotten fortune on charity or something. Hypocrisy is lame.

DoctorWelch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#71  Edited By DoctorWelch

Who would have thought our hate of Two and a Half Men would be the thing to unite us.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#72  Edited By BabyChooChoo

@Gonmog said:

Yeah seen this on IGN yesterday, good for him.

You may not respect or believe in what he does, but you have the give the man props for speaking out like that.

And before people come out and say he can leave of his own free will. We have no idea what his contract says. It could say something along the lines of he can not work for 5 years, seen odder things in contracts that are ended before there time is up.

Well said. Also, this.

JordanK85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By JordanK85

If Two and Half Men is risque then I'm the worst person in the world. What a revelation!

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#74  Edited By Animasta

@DoctorWelch said:

Who would have thought our hate of Two and a Half Men would be the thing to unite us.

united we stand

Avatar image for rollingzeppelin
rollingzeppelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By rollingzeppelin

@BabyChooChoo said:

@Gonmog said:

You may not respect or believe in what he does, but you have the give the man props for speaking out like that.

And before people come out and say he can leave of his own free will. We have no idea what his contract says. It could say something along the lines of he can not work for 5 years, seen odder things in contracts that are ended before there time is up.

Well said. Also, this.

Like he doesn't have enough money to never work again in his life. He makes more for one episode than four times most people's salary!

The kid's an idiot on the show and apparently in real life too. I hope he enjoys committing career suicide.

BrittonPeele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#76  Edited By BrittonPeele

I'm a Christian, but that's far from the reason I don't watch Two and a Half Men.

ThePickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#77  Edited By ThePickle

As long as he's telling people to watch something else.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#78  Edited By Hunter5024

I guess I missed the part in the bible where it said "Thou shalt not be entertained by lewd humor."

Avatar image for bourbon_warrior
Bourbon_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Bourbon_Warrior

Man that show still exists, I thought he went off to become a female shot put olympian

Avatar image for disquisedjustin
DisquisedJustin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By DisquisedJustin

I'm a Christan myself, but I find it super frustrating when people feel like they have to use their faith to censor out the entire world. I mean, look, when it comes down to it, all television that is not children's televison or some religious soap box has some kind of sinful element to it, but you know what? If your mature enough to know better and handle that stuff, then who cares!?!? Those that aren't mature enough to handle that stuff, they shouldn't watch it, but those that are should be fine, I mean, I'm a Christian, yet I love Quentin Tarantino movies and Grand Theft Auto, why? Because I'm smart and mature enough to know that it's just a movie or a game and not let myself be influenced by it, obviously this kid isn't mature enough to handle this sorta thing and shouldn't be acting in the first place, I mean, there are SEVERAL Christian actors out there who are willing to play roles that are against their religion like Denzel Washington, Nichole Kidman, Martin Sheen, Mark Whalberg, Zachary Levi, Kevin Costner, Steve Carrel, and Peter Dinklage just to name a few! Why? BECAUSE THEY KNOW THE DIFFERENCE FROM ACTING AND REALITY!!! THAT'S WHY IT'S CALLED ACTING!!! This is just so stupid, and while I am a Christian and respect his right to voice his opinion, I just can't help but feel sorry that this kid doesn't understand the difference from reality and fiction, I mean come on.

deano546

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#81  Edited By deano546

Well, part of his message is right, I guess?

I kinda enjoyed two and a half men for the first few seasons, but man, its real bad now.

psylah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By psylah

I only watch it for the sodomy.

Avatar image for do_the_manta_ray
Do_The_Manta_Ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Do_The_Manta_Ray

There's an inherent irony in that a guy who required nine years time in order to come to an incredibly one-dimensional realization thinks to take it upon himself to teach others.

NinjaHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By NinjaHunter

Kool-aid anybody?

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#85  Edited By Justin258

@Barrock said:

Jesus Christ...

@Orbitz89 said:

What makes Two and a Half Men any more "risqué" than any other sitcom from the last 15-20 years? from the very little I've seen of it, It's pretty fucking standard I thought.

It is a really awful show though, So he's got a point there.. I don't disagree.

It's less that it's different and more that the ratio of modest humor to risque humor is a lot higher on the latter side than most sitcoms. Trust me, I've seen Two and a Half Men, it's gotten pretty bad.

What about my Two and a Half Men watching habits? Well, it's nothing special but I'll admit to enjoying the show's first few seasons. I haven't watched those episodes in a few years but I remember thinking they were pretty funny. Later episodes, however - the ones being aired now? Ugh, avoid those like the plague.

Trainer_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Trainer_Red

It's his beliefs and his words aren't hurting anyone so I don't see anything wrong with this. This might be the final nail in the coffin that ends this show for good to so thats a plus.

HeavyDuty32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#87  Edited By HeavyDuty32

2 and a Half Men is against every sensibility I possess as a conscious adult human being.

tunaburn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By tunaburn

show is terrible. writing is awful. and this kid is a douchebag

isaiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By isaiah

Yes, kid stars grow up to be fucked up, I thought we already knew this. At least he isn't raping and killing, that's somthing at least.

thornie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By thornie
Avatar image for deactivated-6418ef3727cdd
deactivated-6418ef3727cdd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really don't give a damn about his bible, but good on him for recognizing that his own show is a steaming pile of donkey shit.

Agent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Agent47

@SirPsychoSexy said:

What a little bitch.

Ha,better put than I could of said

dichemstys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#93  Edited By dichemstys

There are a lot more blasphemous shows that kid could be part of.

Shrimpy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Shrimpy

Kind of ironic considering he's getting paid around $100,000 an episode. I'll believe him when he gets rid of all that money.

donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#95  Edited By donutfever

Forerunner Church? 

I think my friends told me about shooting up a bunch of Covenant in there today.

audiosnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By audiosnow

@Breadfan said:

I'm simply against awful television shows.
Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#97  Edited By Mr_Skeleton

So he is still doing the show? Guess he doesn't really mind it, or at least the money.

donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#98  Edited By donutfever
@Shrimpy said:

Kind of ironic considering he's getting paid around $100,000 an episode. I'll believe him when he gets rid of all that money.

Multiply that number by 3, then add the American median annual pay, and you'll be in the right ball park.
jerseyscum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By jerseyscum

He's going to be doing shitty direct-to-video films with Kirk Cameron. For Jesus.

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#100  Edited By GunGunW

@Gonmog said:

This.