2000 Flushes

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

Edited By lordofultima

So I ventured out into the wild with intent on recording some quality video footage, but all that came out was this. Kinda like the toilet of video blogs. Oh well! Check it for the lulz. Music in order or appearance: Anybody Killa, Volbeat, ...Behold The Arctopus

Psycho Plunger!
Psycho Plunger!

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By lordofultima

So I ventured out into the wild with intent on recording some quality video footage, but all that came out was this. Kinda like the toilet of video blogs. Oh well! Check it for the lulz. Music in order or appearance: Anybody Killa, Volbeat, ...Behold The Arctopus

Psycho Plunger!
Psycho Plunger!

Hausdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hausdog

That horrible music in the background is distracting.
Edit: I couldn't even tell when it was changing because it's all the same. That's terrible.
Edit again: Oh, it's not changing. So you purposefully picked out some of the most horrible songs I've heard in a long time and placing them under the audio track and stopping them abruptly.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lordofultima

You're not supposed to be able to tell when it's changing, it's a video full of me talking about absolutely nothing. It's ABK, fitting for a video blog compared to a toilet.

Hausdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hausdog

I'm pretty sure you think you're much funnier than you actually are. Still, I watched the whole thing, for what it's worth.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lordofultima

I think you're over-estimating how much I care if you think it's funny. It's funny to me and two other people, isn't that what matters? Indeed.

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6  Edited By Arkthemaniac

BEHOLD THE ARCTOPUS!

Avatar image for ghost_of_perdition
Ghost_of_Perdition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

The plumbing business must be very profitable.

No Caption Provided

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lordofultima

That's totally my area code, so that's Bison's Plumbing for you.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By Linkyshinks

l actually kinda liked vocal rambling, although I think you should have got into the car with the intention of loosely speaking about a certain subjects before hand.

Cruising around in the car can bring a nice relaxed feel to a video blog, I genuinely felt chilled out watching it.  You should try it again sometime, during better weather.

How did you mount the camera?

Hausdog
said:

"That horrible music in the background is distracting. Edit: I couldn't even tell when it was changing because it's all the same. That's terrible.Edit again: Oh, it's not changing. So you purposefully picked out some of the most horrible songs I've heard in a long time and placing them under the audio track and stopping them abruptly."

Hausdog said:
"I'm pretty sure you think you're much funnier than you actually are. Still, I watched the whole thing, for what it's worth."

I very much doubt he gives a fuck, on both fronts.

Olmossoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Olmossoft

I think you're over-estimating how much I care if you think it's funny. It's funny to me and two other people, isn't that what matters? Indeed.

Olmos Software LLС
www.olmossoft.com

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By gearhead

I really likes the Bison Plunger picture:D

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By crunchUK

That was better than most video blogamajigs

Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By Luke

I lol'd!  Was gewd! :)

weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By weltal

Passenger vision! It's like you're really driving around doing nothing.

By the way, are you high? You drift off into incredibly weird tangents. Though I guess there would have to be a main subject for it to have a tangent but still. I guess I shouldn't laugh too much, I tend to drift off and randomly talk to myself (Because I'm insane) when I get really tired.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lordofultima

I don't do any drugs, although most people think that I do. There was objective-oriented discussion during this car drive, but I put in only the random nonsense that wasn't part of what I was talking about in this video.

As for the music, I love all the aforementioned artists playing in this video. Two of the three songs start and finish completely, the last (Behold The Arctopus) is stated a minute or so in since I like the part in the song towards the end of the video.

I mount the camera on a normal tripod, and I held it in place with a seatbelt and my right hand -- the whole drive. Yep.