Any interesting elementary school memories?

FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By FrankCanada97

Remember back to a time when we were all just a bunch of innocent children running around the school yard? Of course having that many kids in one area will bound to create some situations. What were some of your interesting elementary school memories? 

I remember in grade 5, we were watching a grade 4 class host an assembly. In our school, one different class at every month hosted an assembly on whatever the teacher wanted. This grade 4 class did a song and dance show for their assembly. It was in June, the last class-hosted assembly for the school year. Well, their last number was a song about how sad it would be leaving school for the summer, they really acted like it was the end of the world and how school brought them much happiness in their lives. This wasn't particularly well received by our class and a few others and we immediately started booing loudly. The song did not stop and the rest of the assembly consisted of angry 9-10 year olds giving death glares at the grade 4's and still booing. Some time later back in class, the grade 4 teacher of that class bounded into our classroom and immediately demanded an apology from my teacher and our class. Evidently we were the most obscene. My teacher shrugged it off and the other teacher left in a huff. None of us were reprimanded for our "lack of disrespect".

CornontheCobbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By CornontheCobbe

I remember making out with Tiffany L_ _ _ _ _ _ _ behind the portables in grade 5 and feeling her up. Good times. Quite a rack she had for her age. At least a C or D.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By JJOR64

I had a graduation ceremony in 5th.  That's all I remember about elementary school.

SoftButtCheeks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SoftButtCheeks

I remember watching some kid eat a pack of crayons and some markers in 1st grade. I was like LOL he's gon beh a ruh-tard in the future.

Now he's a genius ='[

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By iam3green

i remember getting teased when i was in 4th grade. 

my 3rd grade my town mad a new elementary school so i had to go to a new school. 

i remember one time i farted loud. the teacher wasn't there. everyone laughed and i laughed and farted even more.

Avatar image for krystal_sackful
Krystal_Sackful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Krystal_Sackful

I remember watching a friend of mine grind a Weedle into a Beedrill on Pokemon Red while waiting for my mom to pick me up from school. Also me and my friends pretending we were Heavy Gears on the playground.

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                                 We were adorable.
Zajtalan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Zajtalan

i remember this one time all the 5th graders were playing softball for a special occasion against the teachers and one hit a pop fly and i had my hood completely over my head and then i felt a huge thud against my head lol

K0rN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By K0rN

Just waiting to get home... I hated school.
twhalen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By twhalen

I got one, from when I was in fifth grade. A friend of mine and I had been told by a couple teachers to keep an eye on this one kid who was pretty much a bully.  A day or so later we saw this bully beating up a kindergartener. So, my friend and I reported him to the office. A little while later, we get called to the office. We thought we were going to be thanked, or something, for reporting the bully. Instead, we got in big trouble. The principal explained to us that the bully was beating up the kindergartener because this kindergartener had stolen his glasses, and it was two fifth graders who had told the kindergartener to steal the bully's glasses. And we were two fifth graders. So it looked like we had framed the bully. (I wonder which two fifth graders did it.)
Only time I've been called to the principal's office, and it was for reporting a bully we had been asked to report on. Nine years later and it still gets to me. I was a victim of circumstance.

WickedCestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By WickedCestus

"lack of disrepect". Sorry, I had to. I have nothing to contribute because I have way too many and none are that great.

FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11  Edited By FrankCanada97
@supermike6 said:
" "lack of disrepect". Sorry, I had to. I have nothing to contribute because I have way too many and none are that great. "
Well that's how our teacher explained to it us. I can't imagine how we could have been more disrespectful, but at least we got off.
WickedCestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By WickedCestus
@FrankCanada97 said:
" @supermike6 said:
" "lack of disrepect". Sorry, I had to. I have nothing to contribute because I have way too many and none are that great. "
Well that's how our teacher explained to it us. I can't imagine how we could have been more disrespectful, but at least we got off. "
Haha I thought you had just made a mistake. You should probably have out quotation marks around it to avoid confusion.
teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By teh_destroyer

I remember having a sleep over in the 6th grade with all the dudes in my class over. We slept in a tree house that didn't have any walls or a roof for that matter. the ladder was built like this "/", one of my friends ended up sleeping on that ladder. Good times. 
I was also in a play when I was younger, and someone wrote down my lines for me and I couldn't understand the writing. Lets just say I fucked up the play by making up my own dialog up and pissing everyone off, lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-590b7522e5236
deactivated-590b7522e5236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iam3green said:

" i remember one time i farted loud. the teacher wasn't there. everyone laughed and i laughed and farted even more. "

uh...
citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#15  Edited By citizenkane

When I was painting the hallway windows for Valentine's Day, I smelled too much of the pain and fainted face first into the ground in front of all my classmates.

There are other stories as well that I will type later once I remember them more clearly.

i69edUrGpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By i69edUrGpa
@CornontheCobbe said:
" I remember making out with Tiffany L_ _ _ _ _ _ _ behind the portables in grade 5 and feeling her up. Good times. Quite a rack she had for her age. At least a C or D. "
I find this hard to believe considering that would make the girl...around 10-11....

But hey, maybe I am wrong and you fulfilled my fantasy of making out with a science experiment...Congrats to you, sir