Back to Detroit

zanshin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

Edited By zanshin

I resumed playing Deus Ex again and this time went back to Detroit.

I was a bit confused at first, and then when I was given a mission to find Taggart, I never ended up coming face to face with him, so I thought I had missed and objective or something. It turns out that I had planted some evidence on a computer, thus completing an objective without noticing it.

The only real problem I found was that when I was about to leave Detroit, the game asked me if I was sure I wanted to leave, because if I did, I could no longer complete any uncompleted side quests. After checking, I found that there was a side quest, Acquaintances Forgotten, I hadn't completed, but it required me to have done some activity before I had previously left Detroit. I like to try and complete every side quest, so I as a bit annoyed that I was unable to complete that particular side quest, and there really was no way of knowing that there were such requirements.

zanshin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By zanshin

I resumed playing Deus Ex again and this time went back to Detroit.

I was a bit confused at first, and then when I was given a mission to find Taggart, I never ended up coming face to face with him, so I thought I had missed and objective or something. It turns out that I had planted some evidence on a computer, thus completing an objective without noticing it.

The only real problem I found was that when I was about to leave Detroit, the game asked me if I was sure I wanted to leave, because if I did, I could no longer complete any uncompleted side quests. After checking, I found that there was a side quest, Acquaintances Forgotten, I hadn't completed, but it required me to have done some activity before I had previously left Detroit. I like to try and complete every side quest, so I as a bit annoyed that I was unable to complete that particular side quest, and there really was no way of knowing that there were such requirements.

AttorneyAtLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AttorneyAtLaw

Take it from someone living near there, you should always leave Detroit. Press A!