Hot_Karl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Hot_Karl
@fakemeat said:
" Somebody mentioned Hooters, which I totally do not fucking get.  Seriously? You're gonna go to a shitty chain restaurant because the waitresses are wearing shorts and tight t-shirts? It's not like they're blowing you after dropping off your godamn buffalo wings, or letting you eat your  jalapeño poppers outta their booty crack. They're not even topless, fer christsakes. That's some sad, desperate shit right there. "
There's a bit of an appeal to that though. There's a sort of laissez faire feel when you're at the restaurant; it just feels welcoming, or at least it does if it's you and a couple of your guy friends. Also, everyone there doesn't bullshit each other. We know why we're there, the girls know why we're there, so there aren't any games to be played. I flirt with girls, they flirt back, we eat, and leave. 

With that said though, I'm not a fan of Hooters, not because of the girls, but because paying $10 for a mediocre cheeseburger which doesn't even come with a side of fries (you have to order that seperately) is BULL-SHIT. No amount of semi-scantily clad women will attract me to such a rip-off.
gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

Yes, they are doing what they do willfully and there are much worse jobs they could be doing but you can't deny it's just creepy how some men treat them.

meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By meteora

I feel a lot more sympathetic for the girls just because the number of idiotic actions laid out by the guys; even if they know what they were getting into.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Linkyshinks
@Ghostiet said:
" @Daryl said:
" Don't like it? Do something worthwhile, you WHORES.  "
I'm puzzled if you have either too much contact with women or none at all. "

I am guessing the latter, lol
Avatar image for buzz_killington
buzz_killington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By buzz_killington

"Booth babe" is one of those terms that I just fucking hate.