Bullfighter OWNED!! *GRAPHIC*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ninjakiller

So In Spain there's still bullfighting, and during a bullfight a fighter named Julio Aparicio got owned. 

HEADSHOT! 
HEADSHOT! 

My only reaction was "good."  Now you might call me callous or cruel, but I think this prick got exactly what he deserved.      These assholes, and yes they are assholes, torture a bull until they ultimately kill it.    I did a little research and it made me hate these guys even more.   

This site has a complete breakdown of what happens.   

So here's here's to Julio Aparicio, may he die a slow and painful death from a staph infection.   

Valestis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Valestis

That's pretty fucked up. Both bullfighting and this incident.

Kedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kedi

...FUCK! Dear god, that's pretty hard to look at.

Avatar image for randominternetperson
RandomInternetPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

@ninjakiller said:

My only reaction was "good."  Now you might call me callous or cruel, but I think this prick got exactly what he deserved.      These assholes, and yes they are assholes, torture a bull until they ultimately kill it.    I did a little research and it made me hate these guys even more.   

QFT
Avatar image for deactivated-5a1d45de5ef23
deactivated-5a1d45de5ef23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@ninjakiller: 

"My only reaction was "good."  Now you might call me callous or cruel, but I think this prick got exactly what he deserved.      These assholes, and yes they are assholes, torture a bull until they ultimately kill it.    I did a little research and it made me hate these guys even more.   "

I could not agree with you more. Otherwise i would have to BECOME you.

Detrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Detrian

So you hated it before knowing anything about it? That's cool bro.

EdIsCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By EdIsCool

of course eating a bull or any meat is almost as bad.Fuckhead got what he deserved.

ShaunassNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ShaunassNZ

He's got another thing coming...

Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9  Edited By Cube

Good for the bull.

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ninjakiller
@Detrian:  I had only seen the end result, some guy egging a bull who on with a cape, but when I read the entirety of what happens well, fuck the entire country of Spain.  
Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dalai

I've seen worse.
I've seen worse.
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By HitmanAgent47

He fell over by accident, waving that red flag on his face, that's why it happened. However that's a good thing and totally deserved.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By Pie

He got hot fuzzed?

StrikeALight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By StrikeALight

Holy shit. I wouldn't have believed that had I not seen it.

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ArchScabby

fucka da Spaina!

sodiumCyclops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By sodiumCyclops

'Trying to make the word 'horn' somehow mix with 'pwn'.'

raiz265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By raiz265

Awesome picture.

Avatar image for kowalskimandown
KowalskiManDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#18  Edited By KowalskiManDown

Serves him right/

Detrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Detrian

What rubbish. Wishing ill on the bullfighter is just as sociopathic as killing the bull itself except you don't even have the rich tradition or culture behind it.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

I like how the first picture makes it look like its going though his jaw. 

HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By HS21
@Detrian said:
"  What rubbish. Wishing ill on the bullfighter is just as sociopathic as killing the bull itself except you don't even have the rich tradition or culture behind it. "
What the rational thought batman?!
tooPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By tooPrime
@Detrian said:
"  What rubbish. Wishing ill on the bullfighter is just as sociopathic as killing the bull itself except you don't even have the rich tradition or culture behind it. "
I will say just because something is apart of a people's culture does not make it immune from being objectively or morally wrong, but that said I pretty much agree with you.  The tone of this thread is weird and hypocritical. 
EdIsCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By EdIsCool
@HS21 said:
" @Detrian said:
What the rational thought batman?! "

the tradition is to exhaust and torture the bull, and then allow a man in a truly ridiculous costume toy with it. In a fair fight those flouncing clowns would not stand a chance.
Who wants to be there? The bullfighter and the idiot redneck shitheads watching it(anyone  who does not condemn it, is no better btw).
Who dosent want to be there? The bull.
Its the killing of a complete innocent for the gratification of emotionally retarded scum.

Tradition and culture are lovely. They are not valid reasons for killing as entertainment.
ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ninjakiller
@Detrian: 
No Caption Provided
Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#25  Edited By Evilsbane
@RandomInternetPerson said:
" @ninjakiller said:

QFT "
Double OFT.

@sodiumCyclops said:

" 'Trying to make the word 'horn' somehow mix with 'pwn'.' "

Howned
CornontheCobbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By CornontheCobbe

I can usually handle a hell of a lot nastier videos, but that one made me feel a bit queasy.

I think it's just the fact he gets it in the throat. I don't like sharp objects near throats :S

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#27  Edited By Akeldama

Got exactly what he had coming to him.

Detrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Detrian
@EdIsCool said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Detrian said:
the tradition is to exhaust and torture the bull, and then allow a man in a truly ridiculous costume toy with it. In a fair fight those flouncing clowns would not stand a chance.Who wants to be there? The bullfighter and the idiot redneck shitheads watching it(anyone  who does not condemn it, is no better btw). Who dosent want to be there? The bull. Its the killing of a complete innocent for the gratification of emotionally retarded scum.  Tradition and culture are lovely. They are not valid reasons for killing as entertainment. "
It's not a fight you chimp. It's an spectacle full of tradition (not just "exhaust and torture the bull") and your argument of culture not being a valid reason for killing as entertainment falls flat on it's face in an ever more violent modern society.

@ninjakiller said:
"I'm a huge baby"

Aw look the baby can't defend his point of view.
EdIsCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By EdIsCool
@Detrian said:

" @EdIsCool said:

" @HS21 said:
" @Detrian said:
the tradition is to exhaust and torture the bull, and then allow a man in a truly ridiculous costume toy with it. In a fair fight those flouncing clowns would not stand a chance.Who wants to be there? The bullfighter and the idiot redneck shitheads watching it(anyone  who does not condemn it, is no better btw). Who dosent want to be there? The bull. Its the killing of a complete innocent for the gratification of emotionally retarded scum.  Tradition and culture are lovely. They are not valid reasons for killing as entertainment. "
It's not a fight you chimp. It's an spectacle full of tradition (not just "exhaust and torture the bull") and your argument of culture not being a valid reason for killing as entertainment falls flat on it's face in an ever more violent modern society.

@ninjakiller said:
"I'm a huge baby"
 Aw look the baby can't defend his point of view. "
Yes its not a fight, if it was a fight the scum bullfighter would be killed everytime. i.e justice would be done. Its not a contest (which would still be unacceptable, but not as stomach churningly awful) Unreal Tournament style death matches are not on television, because civilised people dont accept killing is entertainment. Your point about an increasingly violent society is completey irrelevent as gang violence etc isnot prime time television, and we dont got to a stadium to watch it. Bumfights is not on prime time tv. You keep saying "tradition" as if its some super trump card. Would you like sex before marriage? No cant have it its tradition, in our catholic culture, you have to be marrried..Guess what happened shit got changed.
ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ninjakiller
@Detrian said:
" @EdIsCool said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Detrian said:

@ninjakiller said:
"I'm a huge baby"
Wow, using your logic one could justify the extermination of Jews in gas chambers as a weekly televised event if the Reich was still in power in Germany.    

Dave: "Look at that folks, there goes the Zyklon B, those Jews and homosexuals don't have long now.  Now Charlie I understand that you have some information about the first methods of dealing with enemies of the Reich?" 

Charile:"That's right Dave.  Folks did you know that Zyclon b wasn't the first method used for dispatching the Jewish menace?  The Fuhrer tried carbon monoxide from internal combustion engines, and even *shudder* bullets to dispatch the enemies of the Reich."  

Dave:"Wow, actual bullets.  How barbaric.  Thank Hitler we have such a long and glorious tradition of eliminating the Jewish menace in this manner that we feel no moral compunction." 

Seriously though, there's a difference between choosing not to respond an idiotic post, and not having the ammunition to do so.  
MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MysteriousBob

Anyone who thinks this is funny needs to fuck off and join those Peta terrorists.

I hate bullfighting, but they don't deserve to die. If you think so or just find a picture of a man dying funny then you seriously need help.

Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#32  Edited By Catolf
@Detrian said:
" @EdIsCool said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Detrian said:

@ninjakiller said:
"I'm a huge baby"
Tradition doesn't make it right. No matter how rich it is, I've always rooted for the bulls. It's not a fight, they stabb the bulls repeatedly with those poles to make their neck muscles weaker and they then taunt them for a crowd.. 

With your way of thinking the arena style gladiatorial event's with slaves fighting for their lives against each other and tiger's and lions and what have you would still be a VERY popular thing today.. you know, because of the great tradition behind it and all...

Your logic is flawed.
MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MysteriousBob
@ninjakiller: I wish you would die.
ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ninjakiller
@MysteriousBob: If you looked up irony, there would just a be picture of you.
Detrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Detrian

Hahaha two idiots ignoring violence in TV, music, movies, videogames and everything else AND relating my argument to the holocaust? Fantastic.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#36  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Okay folks, I think when analogies involving the holocaust start getting used in an argument, it has gone waaaaaaaaaay too far.

Locked.