CoD: MW2

masterwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By masterwan

I have been pretty much playing MW2 since it came out, and playing it online about a month after. The game online really doesn't change much, but the players do constantly. The problem with that, is they carry all the problems from their previous game. Oh, in the last game so-and-so kept TK'ing us, or the other team wouldn't stop camping. I don't care what happen in your last game. Leave it there and play like you are going to win every time. Even when you know you are horrible out matched. My friend doesn't play much but he will not quite a game or carry a grudge over to the next game. He my mute somebody or submit an avoid player review, but he will go about it in a mature manner. Yes I except the kids to act like idiots so I'm not grouping them completely in here, but anybody that is at least in junior high should understand.

masterwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By masterwan

I have been pretty much playing MW2 since it came out, and playing it online about a month after. The game online really doesn't change much, but the players do constantly. The problem with that, is they carry all the problems from their previous game. Oh, in the last game so-and-so kept TK'ing us, or the other team wouldn't stop camping. I don't care what happen in your last game. Leave it there and play like you are going to win every time. Even when you know you are horrible out matched. My friend doesn't play much but he will not quite a game or carry a grudge over to the next game. He my mute somebody or submit an avoid player review, but he will go about it in a mature manner. Yes I except the kids to act like idiots so I'm not grouping them completely in here, but anybody that is at least in junior high should understand.

wjkelso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By wjkelso

That problem isn't limited to MW2 i think its more of a Xbox Live problem. Microsoft should really look at splitting the mature and underage gamers, or at least have an option to do it. I'm sure the kids don't like playing with adults bagging them out as much as we don't like playing with them...