Compulsive buying problem

kikakuken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By kikakuken

I think that I am just like a gambler that has a problem, I buy more video games even though I haven't beaten the ones I have. Even though I am half through Assassin's Creed 2, I still have Dragon Age and I am currently resisting the urge to buy New Super Mario Bros WII. I don't have as much free time as I used to,I work 6 days a week. The problem with getting older is losing the ability to stay up late playing. I used to play until past 3 am.Next year White Knight Chronicles is coming out and the big one Final Fantasy XIII,not to mention Final Fantasy XIV. It's like great game overload. I shouldn't complain huh?

kikakuken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By kikakuken

I think that I am just like a gambler that has a problem, I buy more video games even though I haven't beaten the ones I have. Even though I am half through Assassin's Creed 2, I still have Dragon Age and I am currently resisting the urge to buy New Super Mario Bros WII. I don't have as much free time as I used to,I work 6 days a week. The problem with getting older is losing the ability to stay up late playing. I used to play until past 3 am.Next year White Knight Chronicles is coming out and the big one Final Fantasy XIII,not to mention Final Fantasy XIV. It's like great game overload. I shouldn't complain huh?

ShaunassNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ShaunassNZ
@kikakuken said:
" I think that I am just like a gambler that has a problem, I buy more video games even though I haven't beaten the ones I have. Even though I am half through Assassin's Creed 2, I still have Dragon Age and I am currently resisting the urge to buy New Super Mario Bros WII. I don't have as much free time as I used to,I work 6 days a week. The problem with getting older is losing the ability to stay up late playing. I used to play until past 3 am.Next year White Knight Chronicles is coming out and the big one Final Fantasy XIII,not to mention Final Fantasy XIV. It's like great game overload. I shouldn't complain huh? "
That's fine I have loads of free time to play games new ones that I get on Steam every week but most of the time I play them for a little.
Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By Linkyshinks

I have a severe case of this problem. 

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By iam3green

i have a little problem with it. u just have to stop the urges and do something that will make u stop. i have a lot of games that i never finished. i am right now working on not buying games. so far it is kind of working, last game i bought was god of war collection.

Bombs_Away

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Bombs_Away

I'm the exact same...i had to stop myself cause i had a backlog of about 10 games. took me nearly 5 months to catch up. and ive got 5 coming for Christmas...Its like one big gaming cycle!

Avatar image for deactivated-5f17af3f88819
deactivated-5f17af3f88819

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I have had this problem too lately, steam just has too many good deals to pass up.

NuDimon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By NuDimon

Stacks of unfinished games. =/
Compledted around 10-20% of the games I own. :<

Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Pinworm45
@MauveForest said:
" I have had this problem too lately, steam just has too many good deals to pass up. "
This. I've honestly boughten so many games I can't even remember which ones are there. 

The solution to this problem for me is, incidentally, buying another game. Starcraft 2. After that I'll be able to resist other games I don't need.