Dexter

bluemantra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bluemantra

Anyone else see the season finale tonight? I don't want to ruin it for anyone, but holy shit......

ez123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By ez123
armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By armaan8014

oh, i thought this thread was about the Cartoon Network Dexter :|

Zicdab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Zicdab

I really thought the finale was ho-hum until the final five minutes when I actually said "Oh Shit" out loud.  I'm very curious to see where it will go next season.

Aeterna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Aeterna

Made me really curious. I'll watch it tomorrow when I have time.

bluemantra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By bluemantra

Next season is going to be interesting.......I enjoyed the finale.....Awesome show...

AgentofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AgentofChaos
@armaan8014: Dexter's Lab was the shiiiiit.
happyfatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By happyfatman

Oh man, it was phenomenal. 

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ninjakiller

It was too much man, I knew from the boards that it was coming but to see it...man.  "Born in blood" that poor kid, there's still a chance he won't be like his dad, but if he is, the code must be passed on.

legbone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By legbone

Sadly, i had a feeling it was going to happen. I told my roommate what was going to happen in the finale around episode 4 or 5. the writers were actively making us dislike a certain character for that reason. it was a little transparent. i still said "holy shit" though. i didn't want to believe my hunch. i was actually much more surprised by the other main character that bought it earlier in the season.

Mushir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Mushir
@armaan8014 said:
" oh, i thought this thread was about the Cartoon Network Dexter :| "
Same.
bluemantra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By bluemantra

My wife and I have been thinking about the finale all day....still can't believe. Have you seen the interview of trinity and dexter after the finale? Check it out

apathylad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By apathylad

Yeah, I posted a lengthy blog post on my thoughts on the series so far. By the way, I think this is on the wrong board, since General Discussion is intended for games.

Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Absurd

Just finished watching the finale...HOLY SHIT.

codycody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By codycody
VisariLoyalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By VisariLoyalist

I wish I knew where to find the jeff do not want gif

bluemantra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By bluemantra
mattbodega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By mattbodega
ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ryanwho

It was interesting for sure. Honestly Im a little bummed to find out it got renewed for 2 more seasons because I feel like with what's happened so far the only thing left, really is for ol Dex to die.
So to summarize, I love the show, and I'm sad it's going to last 2 more seasons because I want Dexter to die.

labam89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By labam89

Love  the show, can't wait for season 5.

Avatar image for charlesalanratliff
CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

It was amazing! I was like, "Oh nooo"  a couple of minutes before the end once I figured it out.

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Meowayne

I don't see how anyone could not have seen the last bit coming from a mile away.

ez123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ez123
@Meowayne said:
" I don't see how anyone could not have seen the last bit coming from a mile away. "

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Meowayne

No, I was specifically talking about that episode, not about the season as a whole. I know they said they decided to do it that way pretty late in the show, but the entire last episode was building up to and making the point that

ez123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ez123
bluemantra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By bluemantra

Next time I will put SPOILERS in the thread, my bad. But I think everyone's done an awesome job of not spoiling a single thing about the ending...so.........
Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Meowayne
@bluemantra said:
I think everyone's done an awesome job of not spoiling a single thing about the ending...so......... "
We're great, aren't w- OH MY GOD BATISTA LOST HIS HAT TWIST ENDING
codycody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By codycody
Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#29  Edited By Cube

The season finale was incredible.

acecards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By acecards
ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ninjakiller
@ryanwho said:
" It was interesting for sure. Honestly Im a little bummed to find out it got renewed for 2 more seasons because I feel like with what's happened so far the only thing left, really is for ol Dex to die. So to summarize, I love the show, and I'm sad it's going to last 2 more seasons because I want Dexter to die. "
It's renewed through the 5th season, only one more to go.  Why would you want Dexter to die?  

The fifth season probably will be the last, even though I'd like it to continue on.  Dexter just needs to come to terms with what Harry in flashbacks and his internal monologue has always tried to tell Dexter, you can't have it all.  I'm hoping that we'll see a more vicious out of control Dexter, with a much higher body count.  He'll make a mistake and Miami PD will be on his tail once again, with Dexter questioning the reason for even trying to hide anymore, just go go go till he gets caught by Deb herself.
ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ryanwho
@ninjakiller said:

" @ryanwho said:

" It was interesting for sure. Honestly Im a little bummed to find out it got renewed for 2 more seasons because I feel like with what's happened so far the only thing left, really is for ol Dex to die. So to summarize, I love the show, and I'm sad it's going to last 2 more seasons because I want Dexter to die. "
It's renewed through the 5th season, only one more to go.  Why would you want Dexter to die?    The fifth season probably will be the last, even though I'd like it to continue on.  Dexter just needs to come to terms with what Harry in flashbacks and his internal monologue has always tried to tell Dexter, you can't have it all.  I'm hoping that we'll see a more vicious out of control Dexter, with a much higher body count.  He'll make a mistake and Miami PD will be on his tail once again, with Dexter questioning the reason for even trying to hide anymore, just go go go till he gets caught by Deb herself. "

He's killed at least 2 innocent people that we know of so he deserves to die, and he   SPOILER WARNING: Click here to reveal hidden content.
 and endangered his sister by involving himself with serial killers to begin with. He's also partially responsible for the death of Doaks and he's killed two people who were basically apprenticing his same style of justice on others, so apparently "justice kills" only count when he does it. And he's certainly not being eaten up by guilt at these facts because he's only concerned with self preservation. If he wasn't, if he was actually capable of guilt, he would have lept off  building after finding out he murdered an innocent man. He's not a good person and he can't "beat" his desease. He has to die eventually, so his past dies, or he'll ruin the lives of all three children.
ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ZenaxPure

Honestly I didn't see it coming from anywhere. I was mostly hoping that Dexter would finally be able to juggle everything in the end, or hell give up his "needs" altogether. Even now I think it would make for an interesting season for Dexter to give up killing and watch him try to struggle to stay away from it.

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ninjakiller

Two innocent?  He killed Oscar Prado in self defense. The guy lunged at him with a knife as was going to kill him, not so innocent.   As for the photographer in season four, Dexter did indeed feel guilty about killing him and said as much to Arthur during their roadtrip. The code is designed to basically do two things, keep Dexter out of jail and being killed on death row, and to only kill those who truly deserve it.  

Killed two apprentices?  Lila wasn't apprenticing Dexter she was stalking him.  At the end Dexter realizes that Lila wasn't just dead inside like him, but an emotional vampire.    She deserved to die by the code for the two murders that we know of, her dealer boyfriend and Doakes.  Miguel Prado really was an apprentice, however he didn't follow the code either, killing the scummy yet innocent defense attorney Ellen.   

foggel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#35  Edited By foggel

This is kind of funny because 

Anyway I was absolutely shocked! I did NOT see that one coming...
AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#36  Edited By AhmadMetallic

i watched the whole 4 seasons in the last 5-7 days or so 
watched season 4 finale last night 

my jaw dropped so hard i heard it crack when 

one of the most powerful and impactful deaths ever