Did I Imagine This Movie? (Question)

juiceboxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Hi, I've never really posted but I don't know where else to turn...

For the past 30 minutes I've done my damndest to try to find the name of this movie and I've had no luck. Google, Youtube, movie lists and nothing to show for it.

I think the movie is European (My guess is French or Italian) and it's a holiday movie. All I remember is the premise where Santa is delivering presents to this kid when he kills his pet dog. The kid in return starts hunting Santa throughout the house, and there's a lot of trapdoors and things like that. It looks kinda late 80's-early 90's but I don't know when it was made.

So, is this a real movie or did I somehow imagine this? I figured posting it here maybe someone might remember it, anyways thanks in advance and Happy Holidays.

Damenco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm also looking for this movie, but I can't find it for weeks. Happy holidays to you too

juiceboxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

juiceboxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

htr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By htr10

Pretty sure it’s a home invader dressed as Santa Claus, not actual Santa Claus, so as every review points out, it’s basically an intense Home Alone.

TheRealTurk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi, I've never really posted but I don't know where else to turn...

For the past 30 minutes I've done my damndest to try to find the name of this movie and I've had no luck. Google, Youtube, movie lists and nothing to show for it.

I think the movie is European (My guess is French or Italian) and it's a holiday movie. All I remember is the premise where Santa is delivering presents to this kid whenhe kills his pet dog. The kid in return starts hunting Santa throughout the house, and there's a lot of trapdoors and things like that. It looks kinda late 80's-early 90's but I don't know when it was made.

So, is this a real movie or did I somehow imagine this? I figured posting it here maybe someone might remember it, anyways thanks in advance and Happy Holidays.

So it's basically Santa vs. John Wick?