• 102 results
Pezen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Pezen

What we encounter on a daily basis is the result of orderly chaos, basically meaning if you knew the starting point and velocity of each thing, you can calculate where it will be at any given time. But we percieve it as chaotic, because we dont have those 'numbers'.

And what we decides to do in any given situation is theoretically already decided in our brains prior to when we conciously think that very thing. And generally speaking, what we decide to do is based on experience.

So, in broad terms, no we don't. But at the same time, it's not predetermined either. We're just predictable.

Frohman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By Frohman
@Pezen said:
" What we encounter on a daily basis is the result of orderly chaos, basically meaning if you knew the starting point and velocity of each thing, you can calculate where it will be at any given time. But we percieve it as chaotic, because we dont have those 'numbers'. And what we decides to do in any given situation is theoretically already decided in our brains prior to when we conciously think that very thing. And generally speaking, what we decide to do is based on experience. So, in broad terms, no we don't. But at the same time, it's not predetermined either. We're just predictable. "
I like that. I guess pre-determined also gives the feeling of that there is a future and with that comes a fate, etc. I like this post.