kyledanderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kyledanderson
No Caption Provided

We are a volunteer EMS service, and we need a digital copy of this logo. I don't know how to rotate this clockwise to get it to display correctly. We are a volunteer EMS service and nobody has the money or skills to do this ourselves. Any help is really appreciate. The white is white, the red is like fire truck red, and the star should be navy blue. Any help is appreciated by all the volunteers!

kyledanderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will try to get a better picture.

damodar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By damodar

How is this?

No Caption Provided

Let me know if you want me to make any changes. Are the colours ok? In your image, it looks like there's a darker blue stroke around the star, but I wasn't sure if that was actually part of the image or just an effect that can happen when those colours meet and bleed together a bit. So I can easily add that if you wish.

If the image is ok, I can get it to you in whatever format or size or whatever you need, just let me know.

kyledanderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kyledanderson

@damodar:

That looks absolutely amazing! I think the darker effect was from the camera flash! All the guys are going to be very excited! We have tried to this for over a year. And had no where else to turn!