FanBOYZ!!!

ReapersPuppy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ReapersPuppy

Why do some people want certain systems such as (xbox&ps3) to be the bigger winners (more powerful and played)
I personally play my xbox360 more then I play my ps3 the thing is that I WANT TO play my ps3 just as much 
because I find the system to be just as created and featured as the xbox360,they both have there pros and con
 but why do people go against another system just because they never want to try something new and different??
whats the point of saying.."No way xbox is so much more better because they have many more games"
or "The ps3 is way better then the xbox because it has blue ray"  Why waste your time??? fan boys 
can you guys just stop this nonsense and fude?? this isnt a war!! we musnt fight for freedom!! we must fight
for the right to PLAY!!!

what do you guys think of fan boys?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Yep Fanboy's are pretty annoying (Go sony!)

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Fallen189
@natetodamax said:
" I think fanboys are pathetic. Xbox 360 and PS3 fanboys annoy me the most, because each claim that "their system" has the best graphics and games. Nintendo fanboys have nobody to argue with. "
>Jeff Gerstmann avatar
>Jeff Gerstmann profile pic
>Constantly lauding Jeff Gerstmann
 >Not actually Jeff Gerstmann.
fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By fr0br0

Pssh, whatever. Fangirls are so much better than fanboys. They have vaginas and shit.

Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Cube
@natetodamax said:
" @Fallen189 said:
" @natetodamax said:
" I think fanboys are pathetic. Xbox 360 and PS3 fanboys annoy me the most, because each claim that "their system" has the best graphics and games. Nintendo fanboys have nobody to argue with. "
>Jeff Gerstmann avatar >Jeff Gerstmann profile pic >Constantly lauding Jeff Gerstmann  >Not actually Jeff Gerstmann. "
Anime looking avatar Anime looking profile pic Anime looking background  The irony "
Missing the point - Priceless. 

For everything else, there's Mastercard.
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#8  Edited By natetodamax
@Cube said:
" @natetodamax said:
" @Fallen189 said:
" @natetodamax said:
>Jeff Gerstmann avatar >Jeff Gerstmann profile pic >Constantly lauding Jeff Gerstmann  >Not actually Jeff Gerstmann. "
Anime looking avatar Anime looking profile pic Anime looking background  The irony "
Missing the point - Priceless.  For everything else, there's Mastercard. "
Okay then. I'll delete all my fucking posts because it's become clear to me now that it's impossible to say something without some asshole make a smart ass comment to me.
Kou_Leifoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9  Edited By Kou_Leifoh
@Fr0Br0 said:
" Pssh, whatever. Fangirls are so much better than fanboys. They have vaginas and shit. "
I am a fanboy of that previous Sam Jackson avatar you once had, and I also notice that you changed it. As a fanboy of that avatar, I gotta say, YOU BASTARD!!!! 
DerekDanahy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By DerekDanahy
@Cube said:
"Missing the point - Priceless.  For everything else, there's Mastercard. "
Mastercard fanboy alert.
eclipsesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By eclipsesis

lets make it more politicaly correct "FANBOYZ" is now "FANPEOPLE". Because its not just men

Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cube
@natetodamax said:
" @Cube said:
" @natetodamax said:
" @Fallen189 said:
" @natetodamax said:
Okay then. I'll delete all my fucking posts because it's become clear to me now that it's impossible to say something without some asshole make a smart ass comment to me. "
Aw, that's cute. ;)
Drrizzit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Revolutionary lol. I don't have anything against the PS3, i've just never tried it and havn't realy had the desire to because im content with my 360.

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By Fallen189
@natetodamax said:
" @Cube said:
" @natetodamax said:
" @Fallen189 said:
" @natetodamax said:
Okay then. I'll delete all my fucking posts because it's become clear to me now that it's impossible to say something without some asshole make a smart ass comment to me. "
Dont blow your lid sunshine, it's only words

cuddletiem nau?
Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Cube

Cuddle Cuddle Cuddle!