gamestop continues to consume my wallet.

fugie7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

Edited By fugie7

As if i really needed more games to play right now , gamestop decided to be awesome retailer ever last week for having a a game sale. So Once i heard about this i couldn't resisted. So i headed over there last weekend and check out what games they had on sale, and this what i came out with...

saboteur(360)17.99-I am only a few chapters in the campaign. So far it reminds me a lot like GTA, the only differences is that you can climb buildings with a assassin creed style. I like the concept of the use of the color being part of the gaming experiences, the black and white showing depression and occupation. bright colors showing the revolution and faith of the citizens. It is a neat idea, and something different from the other sandbox games.  

Diablo 2 Battle chest(pc) 19.99- Man i haven't played this game for years. the only two reasons why i got this because i thought a game,with strategy guide, manual, and 4 day free warcraft was good deal for 19.99.  The other reason was because my old Diablo 2 dis broken so i had to throw it away. Right now my character is a level 23 necromancers, with a great sword that does 13-18 of damages something that.  he has a armor with a defense of 83 with spells that can rise four skeletons that dose melee.  I am just about in chapter 3 entering the village in the jungle, haven't done any of the mission today because i felt that it's time to take a break from the game a continue tomorrow. 

Ghostbusters (360)19.99- the video game for the 360- The disc is still in its case, haven't even gotten around to this game yet. But i hope to get to it this weekend, i heard some good things about the game so i decided to get it.

And the best part for last...pre orders. I pre ordered two games at gamestop today, they were lost planet 2 and red dead redemption. both of them i put down 5 dollars in my pre-order. I already know that i am getting the game, this is a good chance to save my copies before it was sold out in other stores.   So between saboteur , diablo 2 , splinter cell conviction, and just cause 2 i am all set until those pre- order games hit.  Goodbye free time, exercise and sunlight.      

No Caption Provided

fugie7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By fugie7

As if i really needed more games to play right now , gamestop decided to be awesome retailer ever last week for having a a game sale. So Once i heard about this i couldn't resisted. So i headed over there last weekend and check out what games they had on sale, and this what i came out with...

saboteur(360)17.99-I am only a few chapters in the campaign. So far it reminds me a lot like GTA, the only differences is that you can climb buildings with a assassin creed style. I like the concept of the use of the color being part of the gaming experiences, the black and white showing depression and occupation. bright colors showing the revolution and faith of the citizens. It is a neat idea, and something different from the other sandbox games.  

Diablo 2 Battle chest(pc) 19.99- Man i haven't played this game for years. the only two reasons why i got this because i thought a game,with strategy guide, manual, and 4 day free warcraft was good deal for 19.99.  The other reason was because my old Diablo 2 dis broken so i had to throw it away. Right now my character is a level 23 necromancers, with a great sword that does 13-18 of damages something that.  he has a armor with a defense of 83 with spells that can rise four skeletons that dose melee.  I am just about in chapter 3 entering the village in the jungle, haven't done any of the mission today because i felt that it's time to take a break from the game a continue tomorrow. 

Ghostbusters (360)19.99- the video game for the 360- The disc is still in its case, haven't even gotten around to this game yet. But i hope to get to it this weekend, i heard some good things about the game so i decided to get it.

And the best part for last...pre orders. I pre ordered two games at gamestop today, they were lost planet 2 and red dead redemption. both of them i put down 5 dollars in my pre-order. I already know that i am getting the game, this is a good chance to save my copies before it was sold out in other stores.   So between saboteur , diablo 2 , splinter cell conviction, and just cause 2 i am all set until those pre- order games hit.  Goodbye free time, exercise and sunlight.      

No Caption Provided

walang_hiya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By walang_hiya

nice pick up.

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By shadows_kill

very nice. i was gonna get diablo 2 set but my gamestop doesnt have it in (or just sold out) so game sale i got PURE which is actualy really good (and only $15)

fugie7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By fugie7
@shadows_kill:  i was thinking of getting pure but then i saw saboteur for like 17.99 and i wanted to get this game for while now. so i got that instead of pure.
PoppaKyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By PoppaKyle

I know what you mean by gamestop consuming your wallet. I'm gonna have to buy Red Dead Redemption, EA MMA, UFC undisputed, Fifa world cup just in the next few months. I'm sure there's more that i'm missing too
fugie7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By fugie7
@PoppaKyle:  how are those MMA and UFC undisputed games? i haven't played them before, but they do look interesting.
PoppaKyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PoppaKyle

@fugie7:
The last UFC game was pretty fun for awhile. It had some things wrong with it but as far as MMA games go it was awesome ha ha. 

I'm not sure which will be better between the new UFC and EA game, I would say give both a rent for sure when they come out.

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By SSully

Well the sabotuer blows, but the other two games are well worth what you paid. Good pick up.

Iceman2913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Iceman2913

sweet, I never played Diablo does it require a good pc or anything

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Azteck

I still want to try The Saboteur. Won't pick it up in a while though, I think.

fugie7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By fugie7
@SSully: thanks
.@PoppaKyle: thanks, i keep my eyes open on the release date so i can rent it.
@Iceman2913:  as right now it runs good on my old pc.  if you want i can give you the spects for it.
@Azteck:  why?
ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By ajamafalous
@Iceman2913 said:
" sweet, I never played Diablo does it require a good pc or anything "
Diablo 2 came out in 2000.
Avatar image for atomic_tangerine
Atomic_Tangerine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Atomic_Tangerine

Sorry to rain on your parade here bro, but those are the prices everywhere.  You didn't get any deals.
Iceman2913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Iceman2913
@ajamafalous said:
" @Iceman2913 said:
" sweet, I never played Diablo does it require a good pc or anything "
Diablo 2 came out in 2000. "
I never knew thanks
Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Azteck
@fugie7: Because I want to try it out?
fugie7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By fugie7
@Azteck:  i ment why are you going to pick it up later?
Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Azteck
@fugie7: Oh. I'm buying a very expensive camera, and won't afford a lot of things once that money's gone. And if I don't manage to land a Reach beta code without ODST, my remaining money is going toward that.