Giant Bomb is the Best SITE EVER!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Toekomst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Toekomst

This is the best site ever! Nothing compares to it. The staff is awesome , the content is awesome, the wiki is awesome and the community if terrific. What more could a gamer want? I repeat this site is Awesome!

And most of all i love the stance of the mods over here, they let you do whatever you like and don't ban you for trivial reasons. God those mods over at you know where were annoying. Here i can fucking swear and make whatever (by some losers considered inappropriate) remarks on hot chicks and nerdy she-gamez, all that stuff from yesterday sure showed them! Love you moderation team, abso-fucking-lutely love you! What the hell are those chicks even doing here? This site is for gamez not for cooks, get back to the kitchen woman.

Peace out my fellow bombers.

Toekomst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Toekomst

This is the best site ever! Nothing compares to it. The staff is awesome , the content is awesome, the wiki is awesome and the community if terrific. What more could a gamer want? I repeat this site is Awesome!

And most of all i love the stance of the mods over here, they let you do whatever you like and don't ban you for trivial reasons. God those mods over at you know where were annoying. Here i can fucking swear and make whatever (by some losers considered inappropriate) remarks on hot chicks and nerdy she-gamez, all that stuff from yesterday sure showed them! Love you moderation team, abso-fucking-lutely love you! What the hell are those chicks even doing here? This site is for gamez not for cooks, get back to the kitchen woman.

Peace out my fellow bombers.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By JJOR64
@Toekomst: So what you are saying is that we can't have any female members on this site and they should stay in the kitchen?
rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By rjayb89

As long as you love the site, the site will love you back.

MrPiZzA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MrPiZzA
I agree with JJOR.  Do you have some personal vendetta against female gamers?  I did not see anything on the sign up page saying that if you do not have a penis, you cannot join GiantBomb.  Your vibe is all wrong, bro. 
SpecTackle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By SpecTackle

The trolls come out at niiiiiiiight

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By ArchScabby

yeah get out sexist

Johnny5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By Johnny5

It's pretty obvious its an alt account. Not to mention Linkyshinks is his only friend...

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By EVO

Personally, I like girls.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By mike
@Johnny5: Interesting observation, sir.

...and after a few minutes of research I've confirmed that this is indeed an alt troll account. The user in question has been dealt with. Just a friendly reminder from the Forum FAQ:

Multiple Accounts

Multiple accounts are not permitted under any circumstances.  You are allowed to have only one account, active or banned.  Users found to be breaking this rule may quickly find all of their accounts disabled. However if users wish to avoid any moderations over this rule then it is strongly suggested they contact a Moderator and provide information for any alternate accounts they may have. Taking this honest step will in no way jepordise your main account, however failure to do this may result in all your accounts being banned.

and from the Terms & Conditions:

You may not do any of the following to the site:

• create user accounts using any automated means or under false pretenses.