TOTALLY
CaptainScarLeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#52  Edited By CaptainScarLeg

I had a dream I went to the Giant Bomb office/basement once, kinda getting a tour of the place or something. I don't remember much of it, but it was pretty trippy and kind of awesome.

Kohe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Kohe321
@BiffMcBlumpkin said:

" About a year or so ago I had this insane dream where I was riding this La Z Boy chair down an enormous hill of gravel while being chased by what I think were Raptors. I was using that wooden handle that raises and lowers the foot rest to steer the thing and I was kicking up gravel like a mad man. At the time it was terrifying. "

There is something about the randomness in your posts mixed with that cat avatar that always cracks me up... XD

To answer the question: I can't remember any dreams where one of the GB dudes appeared, but who knows, I remember like 5% of my dreams anyways.
sjschmidt93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 20

#54  Edited By sjschmidt93

I once had a dream where Brad and Jefff were commentating a college basketball game on ESPN.

zanzibarbreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#55  Edited By zanzibarbreeze
@BiffMcBlumpkin said:
" @Fallen189 said:
" I had one last night. Ryan was being a jerk, then I rode a horse. "

No Caption Provided
"
I can never unsee that.
aaox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By aaox

I dreamt once that I left a package of stuff for the guys at their office, but they weren't in so I was sad, and then as I turned to go they all arrived and we had a pizza or something. 
Riveting. 

FireBurger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#57  Edited By FireBurger
@CharkeeFarlee: Gotta say, this combined with your "who's cuter" topic makes me a little concerned...
CharkeeFarlee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#58  Edited By CharkeeFarlee
@Abyssfull said:
" @CharkeeFarlee said:
" @Abyssfull OMG IS THAT DYLAN MORAN "
TOTALLY "
OMG YOU JUST BECAME TOTALLY AWESOME
DYLAN MORAN <3
CharkeeFarlee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By CharkeeFarlee
@FireBurger said:

" @CharkeeFarlee: Gotta say, this combined with your "who's cuter" topic makes me a little concerned... "

*winks* my work here is done ;D

*dusts hands*
kuma17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#60  Edited By kuma17

I've started to have dreams where the giantbomb crew turns up. Has been really weird cause often I end up wondering "why the fuck is the giantbomb crew here?" in my dream.

And then i wake up. 

zero_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By zero_

Yeah, sort of. Last night I was masturbating and just before the climax I had the image of Vinny kneeling below me in my head.

nickystixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#62  Edited By nickystixx

I've had at least three of them. and not because i had just listened to a Bombcast or was on the site all day. just because. and all had to do with Jeff. :)

Jeffery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Jeffery

Yes,unfortuneatly.

MrSnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By MrSnow

I once dreamt Jeff was killed and Ryan then took legal proceedings again Vinny

Avatar image for randominternetperson
RandomInternetPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

@Fallen189 said:
" I had one last night. Ryan was being a jerk, then I rode a horse. "
O.O
bpwwhirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By bpwwhirl

Indeed, I had one last night.  I dreamed I was hanging out at the Giantbomb offices with Vinny, and he took me to a game developer- I don't know who it was.  I asked them if they could make a game model based on me, but they said they couldn't because my hair was too poofy and they can't do poofy hair in video games.  But they said they'd have no problem with Vinny because well... you know.  Sorry Vinny =(

falling_fast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By falling_fast

sorry for bumping this, but it was the first topic that came up when I searched "dreams giantbomb staff", and I feel compelled to share. It had in it.

So I was at a Boris gig and after the show I saw Alex chatting to their vocalist. Then later, as I was leaving I ran into Alex, and we started chatting about music and stuff. He told me that one time he was at a show with the two guitarists from Agalloch, but that they got so incredibly stoned that he decided he didn't want them in his van, so he drove off, shaking his head, while they ran extremely slowly after him.

Then he rollerbladed away and I jogged home.

and then I woke up.

Avatar image for johnstonthistle
JohnstonThistle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By JohnstonThistle

No I'm not that much of a douche.

notdavid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By notdavid

Eww. And yes.

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#70  Edited By MetalGearSunny

I had a lot of Vinny/Jeff dreams during those P4 Endurance Run days.

Avatar image for deactivated-57beb9d651361
deactivated-57beb9d651361

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@Nitrocore said:

I think people are way to creepy, they must remember that the Giantbomb staff are not their friends, in fact theyv'e never even met you, so my advice would be to the people having dreams about them would be, open your curtains, let a bit of light in and maybe open a window or 2 to get a bit of fresh air.

Indee'.

*Nods the man with a relatively high post-count*

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea641329300b
deactivated-5ea641329300b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never about the Bomb crew but during the last Octoberkast I dosed off and had a dream where I had to kill a zombie Will Smith and Norm Chan.

johncallahan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By johncallahan

I had one about a month back. Jeff was on top of a volcano throwing Yoshi's and Koopa's into said volcano while Brad Muir was in the background saluting in time to the wah-wah's.

xerxes8933a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By xerxes8933a

Holy thread necro batman! On topic, I was having a dream about Snoopy last week. And Drew made an appearance in it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Mister_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Mister_V

Yes, earlier this year I had tonsillitis and had a weird fever dream that me Patrick and Ryan where stuck in one if the dream sequences from Max Payne 1. I was pretty ill though.

alex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By alex

@damnable_fiend said:

sorry for bumping this, but it was the first topic that came up when I searched "dreams giantbomb staff", and I feel compelled to share. It had in it.

So I was at a Boris gig and after the show I saw Alex chatting to their vocalist. Then later, as I was leaving I ran into Alex, and we started chatting about music and stuff. He told me that one time he was at a show with the two guitarists from Agalloch, but that they got so incredibly stoned that he decided he didn't want them in his van, so he drove off, shaking his head, while they ran extremely slowly after him.

Then he rollerbladed away and I jogged home.

and then I woke up.

For what it's worth, if I were hanging out with the dudes with Agalloch, I'd have probably just gotten stoned with them. When in Rome, and all of that.

Also, Alex don't rollerblade.

reckless_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#77  Edited By reckless_x

That's creepy.

Yes, I have.

Avatar image for charlie_victor_bravo
charlie_victor_bravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

If there is a bombmcast member that is 8 legged spider-like baby who constantly screams "Why did you leave me to do in the fire?!", than yes.

That is in my dream, in my nightmares there is two of them.

mtcantor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By mtcantor

I listen to podcasts when I go to sleep, so this happens quite a bit actually.

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#80  Edited By iamjohn

I had a weird dream back when I was still in college that I was taking a games journalism course that Jeff and Ryan co-taught, and had to go talk to them during their office hours about an assignment I was going to turn in late. Jeff was the good cop and fine with it so long as I did a good job on the work; Ryan was bad cop and was going to lower my grade because fuck you. It was pretty funny, all things considered.

Ravelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Ravelle

Not really but I've dreamed a couple of times about receiving box of old games and hardware. Mailbag dreams are awesome until you wake up.

Jared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Jared

Lol, funny you ask as it just happened last night. For some reason in my Jeff, Brad and I think Vinny were at my house in this dream. I was making a bag of popcorn in a microwave which when I checked on it was on fire. Jeff proceeded to yell at me for burning the popcorn and then said I was banned from the site. Next thing I remember is him taking a margarita maker from my place due to the popcorn being set on fire. I know random and weird, lol.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#83  Edited By Snail

@Jared said:

Lol, funny you ask as it just happened last night. For some reason in my Jeff, Brad and I think Vinny were at my house in this dream. I was making a bag of popcorn in a microwave which when I checked on it was on fire. Jeff proceeded to yell at me for burning the popcorn and then said I was banned from the site. Next thing I remember is him taking a margarita maker from my place due to the popcorn being set on fire. I know random and weird, lol.

You realize this is a two year old thread right?

And actually not that weird or random. Sounds just like Jeff!

MocBucket62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#84  Edited By MocBucket62

I had one dream a while back where Jeff, Vinny and apparently Arin "Egoraptor" Hanson were doing a quick look for Pokemon X/Y where one camera was one the game and the other was on three guys. Egoraptor was there because he accepted a job to be a editor for the site and said "Screw Game Grumps, I wanna be in quick looks!" Jeff seemed extremely reluctant to have Egoraptor as apart of his staff (As I might expect in real life) while Vinny seemed fine with it. For 5 minutes, Egoraptor seemed calm up until Vinny, who was playing a game, encountered a made up Pokemon and Egoraptor shouted "OOOOOHHHHHHH ITS A POTTAPUMP!!!" or something and then Jeff gave Egoraptor a look a unbelievable rage. Then the dream ended once Jeff tackled Egoraptor because he didn't want any of Arin's loud jokes from Game Grumps or his cartoons on his site!

Wonder what would happen if Egoraptor showed up on Giantbomb? I'd have a feeling him and the staff would actually butt heads but over games such as Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts and Super Smash Bros.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#85  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

Giant Bomb's just a front. The real masterminds are Luchadeer and Cool Baby. They gain power from our dreams. They'll eventually lead the revolution against all non duders. Think about it, there always around, you never see what they're doing off the cameras and how do you think Luchadeer turned Super Saiyan?

Am I crazy? You already know.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

THINK ABOUT IT.

Drew's really a double agent trying to bring down the operation from the inside.
Drew's really a double agent trying to bring down the operation from the inside.

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#86  Edited By Aegon

I had an unrelated dream thread where I posted the dream below, but since this was bumped, I'll leave it here:

I recently had a dream where Ryan was operating some sort of flying machine with a bunch of bombers (you forum duders) in it, with nothing in between us and the open air. I was in the front and center chair. Will Smith's voice was suggesting we fly over to the "Winter Tower" and he was talking about all the technical reasons for the tower being cool looking. So we set off. We're really high in the sky, going over all kinds of strange colourful buildings and sky scrapers. We finally approach the Winter Tower and Ryan crashes the thing on the side of the tower and yells something along the lines of "Everyone fucking bail!". I'm hanging on to the ledge of an open window and looking inside screaming "help", but I realize that we actually landed on a flat platform so we were able to get inside the large and confusing tower and I don't know, from then on it was a confusing adventure that led into another dream. I think I met a cute girl in the tower and was friend-zoned.

JouselDelka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By JouselDelka

They're a bunch of cool guys who tell me about video games, there's no subconscious reason for me to see them or any other internet personality in a dream..

Sounds to me like all you do is watch giant bomb videos

TyrellOCP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had a dream in which I was flying around as Iron Man, disabling satellites and stuff. After I'd done that, Jeff talked to me about the state of the games industry. Patrick was there too, but he didn't say much.

To give you some context, this was at Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman's wedding reception that was being held in my grandparent's garden, which transitioned into my parents garden as dreams are want to to.

Avatar image for clairvoyantvibrations
ClairvoyantVibrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had a dream where Brad and Vinny were looking at me through a crystal ball saying "So this is the boy who will save the world."
It was weird.

BBAlpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

I haven't had a dream with anyone from the Bomb Squad, but a week or two after finishing Bioshock Infinite, I had a dream where I went to GDC (for some reason) and tried to give Ken Levine a high five. He left me hanging, that monster :-(