Going Portable

s3ank1m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By s3ank1m

We all get to that age where we feel we're to old to play games, or just simply we get to that point where were way to busy to be able to commit ourselves to playing a game for multiple hours and have the free time to actually get through a game. Luckily all hope is not lost! This is where i bring up portable gaming. Portable gaming is probably THE best option for most of us who don't have as much time as we used to, to get through a game in our childhood.  As of me writing this i am currently 18 years old and about to graduate high school in weeks so i definelty know how it feels to not have much time to commit to videogames opposed to when i was kids.  Since i have more important things like my actual school work and my social life that keep me occupied, it's good to know that something like my PSP, DS, or my iPod can allow me to enjoy quality gaming time in short or long burst anywhere i am.  So for all of those people who feel like they're getting to old for gaming i highly reccomend going with the more portable systems as an alternative.

s3ank1m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By s3ank1m

We all get to that age where we feel we're to old to play games, or just simply we get to that point where were way to busy to be able to commit ourselves to playing a game for multiple hours and have the free time to actually get through a game. Luckily all hope is not lost! This is where i bring up portable gaming. Portable gaming is probably THE best option for most of us who don't have as much time as we used to, to get through a game in our childhood.  As of me writing this i am currently 18 years old and about to graduate high school in weeks so i definelty know how it feels to not have much time to commit to videogames opposed to when i was kids.  Since i have more important things like my actual school work and my social life that keep me occupied, it's good to know that something like my PSP, DS, or my iPod can allow me to enjoy quality gaming time in short or long burst anywhere i am.  So for all of those people who feel like they're getting to old for gaming i highly reccomend going with the more portable systems as an alternative.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By iam3green

good read. once u get out of college there is going to be more time for video games and friends. once u get into college there is time for video games also. that is if u find the time to play them.

s3ank1m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By s3ank1m
@iam3green:  lol ill keep that in mind, good thing to know i can probably have time in college
UnoGenius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By UnoGenius

I switched to pretty much only playing portables, but sadly even now I find I have little time for that.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By iam3green
@s3ank1m said:
" @iam3green:  lol ill keep that in mind, good thing to know i can probably have time in college "
i go full time communtiy college 5 days a week. tuesday, wednesday, thursday i only go there for like two hours.
s3ank1m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By s3ank1m
@iam3green said:
" @s3ank1m said:
" @iam3green:  lol ill keep that in mind, good thing to know i can probably have time in college "
i go full time communtiy college 5 days a week. tuesday, wednesday, thursday i only go there for like two hours. "
Yikes! full time?
iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By iam3green
@s3ank1m said:
" @iam3green said:
" @s3ank1m said:
i go full time communtiy college 5 days a week. tuesday, wednesday, thursday i only go there for like two hours. "
Yikes! full time? "
pretty much means taking 4+ classes. i'm taking 4 and go 5 days a week. two are only once a week class. monday two classes, tues thursday one class, wednesday one class, friday 3 hour class.