Guess the film - Screenshot game

PappaDukes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By PappaDukes

Basically self explanatory. Post a screen shot from a movie and someone will try and guess it. But when you sucsessfully guess it you must post a new screenshot. 

Here we go: 

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By zeforgotten

Oldboy. 
Also, people should note that linking the Picture might be a bad idea since the name of the movie is probably in the link when you hit "Open image in another tab" or whatever. 

No Caption Provided
PappaDukes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PappaDukes
@ZeForgotten: Damn, that is a good one... looks so familiar.
Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Ryax
@ZeForgotten:  the room 

No Caption Provided
ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By ArchScabby

Umm, I don't mean to be a dick, but shouldn't this be over in the screened.com forum, and then this one should be game screenshots?

Uri555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By Uri555
@Ryax:  BLACK DYNAMITE!  

Also @ZeForgotten: "LISA! YOU ARE TEARING ME APART!" =P

No Caption Provided
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By zeforgotten
@LordLemmy said:
" I make one topic that provides a link to a well thought out opinion on the oil spill, get accused of spamming by little forum warriors, and this dude has four topics on a single page that don't mean dick. "
Seriously, you need to stop acting like a total prick towards everyone like that. 
Nobody cares about your crying so just stop it, ok? Please, your topic didn't mean "dick" either but the link you provided at least did.  
So props to the guy who wrote that. 
PappaDukes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PappaDukes
@LordLemmy: I must be awesome or some junk.
PappaDukes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PappaDukes
@ArchScabby said:

"Umm, I don't mean to be a dick, but shouldn't this be over in the screened.com forum, and then this one should be game screenshots? "

Why would I post this on another website's forum? Am I missing something here? This is an "off-topic" forum, right? I didn't know it had to be video game related. 
I've seen this topic in other video game related webisites. So I thought I'd give it a go.
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zeforgotten
@Uri555: Now if only Lisa had pulled out that "gun" the movie would have been at least "ok-ish" to watch =D 
(Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels was a super movie, though, I like it :D )
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By zeforgotten
@LordLemmy said:
" @ZeForgotten said:

" @LordLemmy said:

" I make one topic that provides a link to a well thought out opinion on the oil spill, get accused of spamming by little forum warriors, and this dude has four topics on a single page that don't mean dick. "
Seriously, you need to stop acting like a total prick towards everyone like that. Nobody cares about your crying so just stop it, ok? Please, your topic didn't mean "dick" either but the link you provided at least did.  So props to the guy who wrote that.  "
What? I have no time for anime junkies to be telling me how to act anywhere. Off with your legs.  
You just insulted me for no reason, didn't you? 
How grown up you must be =D
PappaDukes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PappaDukes
@LordLemmy said:
Yeah, don't take it the wrong way. It really wasn't a knock towards you. Carry on.... "

Ok, no offense taken. In case you couldn't tell, I'm kinda new around the forumns. I don't want to step on any toes.
Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ryax
@ZeForgotten said:
" @LordLemmy said:
" @ZeForgotten said:

" @LordLemmy said:

Seriously, you need to stop acting like a total prick towards everyone like that. Nobody cares about your crying so just stop it, ok? Please, your topic didn't mean "dick" either but the link you provided at least did.  So props to the guy who wrote that.  "
What? I have no time for anime junkies to be telling me how to act anywhere. Off with your legs.  
You just insulted me for no reason, didn't you? How grown up you must be =D "
he is just bitter because he had an unsuccessful thread and now no one likes him. he is in a pissy mood.
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By zeforgotten
@Ryax said:
" @ZeForgotten said:
" @LordLemmy said:
" @ZeForgotten said:

" @LordLemmy said:

he is just bitter because he had an unsuccessful thread and now no one likes him. he is in a pissy mood. "
I remember one of his blogs (I think his only blogs) was on the forums as well, about him being in his late 30s I think or something like that. 
Now that I see how he acts on forums I doubt that one was true, and it was even a good read :( I'm crying because he insulted me, that random fat bloke from the internet insulted me :(  
I hurts even more because it's on the internet, you know? :( :( ;( ... wahaha, I like him though, he makes me laugh :D
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By zeforgotten
@LordLemmy: I didn't insult you, I just said your attitude was kinda off. 
So you think watching anime is immature, huh? You know, kinda like "being in your 30s" and still playing videogames, pumpkin? :) 
It's ok, you're just an angry old man and I have no problem with that I just found it weird that you go off on everyone because your thread failed. 
Nothing against you personally, just the weird act of claiming to be 30 and then acting like that, sorry if I offended you, Pops.
Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#16  Edited By Brendan

Sooo...why don't we get this back on track? 

Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ryax
@ZeForgotten said:
" @Ryax said:
" @ZeForgotten said:
" @LordLemmy said:
" @ZeForgotten said:

" @LordLemmy said:

he is just bitter because he had an unsuccessful thread and now no one likes him. he is in a pissy mood. "
I remember one of his blogs (I think his only blogs) was on the forums as well, about him being in his late 30s I think or something like that. Now that I see how he acts on forums I doubt that one was true, and it was even a good read :( I'm crying because he insulted me, that random fat bloke from the internet insulted me :(  I hurts even more because it's on the internet, you know? :( :( ;( ... wahaha, I like him though, he makes me laugh :D "
its true. the internet is full of people that matter! 
PappaDukes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PappaDukes
@Uri555 said:
"@Ryax:  BLACK DYNAMITE!  

Also @ZeForgotten: "LISA! YOU ARE TEARING ME APART!" =P

"

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels 

CowMuffins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By CowMuffins
@LordLemmy said:
" @ZeForgotten said:

" @LordLemmy: I didn't insult you, I just said your attitude was kinda off. So you think watching anime is immature, huh? You know, kinda like "being in your 30s" and still playing videogames, pumpkin? :) It's ok, you're just an angry old man and I have no problem with that I just found it weird that you go off on everyone because your thread failed. Nothing against you personally, just the weird act of claiming to be 30 and then acting like that, sorry if I offended you, Pops. "

It is my generation that gave you that paddle and make your games, son. My irritation with my thread isn't because it failed, it's because people failed to understand its point.   I always love it when people think a certain age is obtained where suddenly a switch is flicked and beliefs change in an instant. And then it is expected that the expression of those beliefs must conform to someone like yourself who doesn't see the big picture. "
Just shut the fuck up and take your arguments into a PM.
lmenzol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lmenzol

maybe you too should keep this in your private messages instead of diverting attention from the original thread

PappaDukes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PappaDukes
@Brendan: Shit, didn't mean to skip over you! 

I love me some Yoon-Jin Kim! SOOOOOO sexy. 

lmenzol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By lmenzol

i think its Run Ronnie Run but im not sure

PappaDukes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PappaDukes
@Brendan said:
"
Sooo...why don't we get this back on track? 

"

Ok, after some internet sleuthing (because I can honestly say I don't watch many Korean flicks) I am going to say, Seven Days. Good pick!

And I'll throw my image back in here: 

PappaDukes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PappaDukes
@lmenzol: DING DING DING!