How do you change your xbox email?

ReapersPuppy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ReapersPuppy

I keep trying to change my goddamn xbox email but apparently I'm doing something wrong but idk what the fook it is!!!!!
 I barely use my other email anymore (the one I use to sign into xbox.com or on xbox if I have 2 redownload my acc)
I wanna change it to my other email but I don't know how!! grr..someone help pweez!!

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

I had a similar problem a few years ago and the only solution really is to call customer service and deal with them while they run down the troubleshooting methods that you've already tried but they assume you haven't. Eventually you'll be sent to a site where you can answer a few security questions and you'll get to change your address. This was a while ago though so they may have found a way to streamline the process.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b531a34b946c
deactivated-5b531a34b946c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

As far as I know, it has to be a Live address, so if you're wanting to change it to your Gmail or something like that, I think you're out of luck.

However, if you want to change it to another Live ID (Hotmail, MSN, Xbox.com, Zune, Passport) it's as simple as hitting the Guide Button, Going all the way to the right to Settings, Selecting Account Management, Moving over two panes to Your Information, and under Windows Live ID there's an option to Change Windows Live ID.

ReapersPuppy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ReapersPuppy

hmm =/ okie dokie
if the windows live Id thing doesn't work
I'm gonna try calling customer service
Thankies people! =3