• 157 results
korwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@phampire said:

@crembaw: The minimum wage is roughly 15 AUD which works out to be 13.56 USD an hour. That being said it's more common to tip for lunch and even more so for dinner. Not out of obligation though, rather it's if you had good service.

National minimum wage for all workers over the age of 20 is $16.37 on a full time salary agreement. It's enough to cover the basics needed to live (not much more beyond that of course, it is after all minimum wage). The wage scales with age for junior workers and apprentices.

http://www.fairwork.gov.au/PAY/NATIONAL-MINIMUM-WAGE/pages/default.aspx

mageemagoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Damn some of you guys are fuckin cheap as hell lol. 5 dollar minimum tip regardless of what the price is. Once it gets up beyond 25 bucks I start to tip more.

Poonz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I almost always tip between $5 and $7 depending on my mood and the weather outside.

The_Doctor_52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing because we pay employees a living wadge in Australia.

Avatar image for deactivated-630479c20dfaa
deactivated-630479c20dfaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in my country we don't tip, which is good cause I never have cash on me.

tunnercar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#156  Edited By tunnercar

Not a goddamn nickel. Sorry, but that delivery charge bs my local Dominoes pulls pisses me off. Unless the pizza person looks down on their luck. At that point it's just charity though.

mageemagoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By mageemagoo

@tunnercar: you're kind of a dick. those drivers don't get that delivery charge brah

TheHumanDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you know what really grinds my gears guys? That there is now a delivery fee automatically included, and yet it is STILL common practice to demand tip on top of that. It really grinds my gears.

Avatar image for james_ex_machina
James_ex_machina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

$3 – $5 dollars. Usually $5 but if they don't follow instructions I lower the tip. I really hate calling out for pizza. A simple medium domino's pizza can go from $12.99 to a $20 order with the delivery fee and tip. I could drive and get pizza from a place that's listed as one of the best in the Philadelphia area but delivery is so damn convenient.

I have a hell of a time getting pizza from the chains to my place. There is a Domino's 2 miles away and a Pizza Hut 1 mile away. Both places are on the same road as me. Unfortunately, when my zip code is put into their computers it brings the main town next to mine. The big pizza chains computer system doesn't allow for me/them to put in my towns name. The problem is my exact address exists in my town and the bigger town that the zip code brings up. Pizza Hut has averaged over an hour delivering a pizza to me (1 mile exactly away) because they won't read the instructs about my town/address. After several attempts I have finally got the local Domino's to deliver to the right town/address on time.

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#160  Edited By SSully

Usually 3 bucks for any kind of delivery. Ill up it to five or six if its shitty outside.