• 62 results
Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Gizmo

A Fobwashed thread always delivers the goods.

darkfury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 23

#52  Edited By darkfury

I don't think Ryan is much shorter than the other duders. Looks great so far, though!

myke_tuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By myke_tuna

I think Vinny is 6' or 6' 1", Jeff is 6' 3" (self-proclaimed), Brad is 5' 11" or 6', and Ryan is around 5' 10" or 11". Not sure how tall PK Thunder is (Patrick). Maybe 5' 9" or 5' 10"? He's either shorter than Ryan or about the same height. But again, he's on his knees, so it doesn't matter.

Arker101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Arker101

@Fobwashed said:

No Caption Provided

I want to replace the Vault Dweller and companion sprites in Fallout with this right now. You need to make 5 more poses of them facing different directions.

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 16

#55  Edited By fobwashed
No Caption Provided

Alright. I sorta changed patricks hair but since I couldn't find any images of him on green screen with his actual fro, I had to sorta guess what it'd look like. I also continue to mess with Ryan's face because it keeps looking weird and off to me. . . at least, more so than the rest. I may have to fix up PK's face as well since he sorta looks. . . well. I guess he did sorta look like that in the vid too.

@myketuna: I'll make more height adjustments taking into account those figures =) thanks! (Height adjustments mean just the difference between one or two pixels -_-;;)

@DarkFury: yea. Him and jeff were the ones I started with. Ryan does look a bit too short so I'll have to mess with stuff. Also, it sorta looks like vinny's head is a bit too big. I may or may not adjust that though =\

Any other things I don't notice? I'll get around to fixing eventually. Out for lunch and life activities for now! Thanks for all the feedback duders!

Avatar image for deactivated-629eab11cc270
deactivated-629eab11cc270

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

You should add bricks to the left side where the black is. No idea what you could do to the right side.

ShadowSkill11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#57  Edited By ShadowSkill11

This isn't some weird fetish thing is it?

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By fobwashed

@Zacagawea: thx for the ref vid =) Added bricks and ish to the left side. It was shown as the right side in the vid I was lookin at for ref but it was because of the way kinect flips shit.

@ShadowSkill11: it's weird. Not sure about the fetish part.

Here's where I'm at now. I think once I get something for the right side + some random deets and fixes to the characters, I may be able to call it done.

No Caption Provided
BonOrbitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#59  Edited By BonOrbitz

@Fobwashed said:

I found some ridiculous video of Patrik. I think it's appropriate to use it. Now all I need is vinnie and brad. Then some fine tuning and deets -_-;;

No Caption Provided

No hot dog suit?!

BonOrbitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By BonOrbitz

@Fobwashed said:

So, here's where it's at right now. I think I've got the heights and whatnot about right for the most part. I'm prolly gonna start details and cleaning things up later tonight in addition to fleshing out the bg. If anyone sees any glaring errors that I don't, holla so I can fix it -_-;; I swear I think brad is taller, but maybe not.

No Caption Provided

Wow. jpeg compression is nasty.

Try uploading it as .png perhaps?

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By fobwashed

@bonorbitz: The first few or some that I tried to upload weren't going up as a png. I think it was just some random bug. I started upping png's for the more recent ones =)

BonOrbitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By BonOrbitz

@Fobwashed: Well, it looks awesome. Great job!