Introduce YOURSELF!

platina32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2301  Edited By platina32

Hi, I'm new, made an account a few hours ago. Working on a list of my 32 favourite gaming characters. Don't know what I'll do on the site, maybe nothing :P Oranje boven!

Max_Cherry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2302  Edited By Max_Cherry

Hi, I'm James G. I'm a 23 year old math major and a longtime gamer. I have what they call "Asperger Syndrome" and must take heavy medication to make myself functional (I can't even play video games with out stimulants). I love Mathematics and hope to someday become a successful research Mathematician. One of my favorite hobby is gaming. My favorite game is FF7. The fondest memories I have is playing games (especially FF7 and MGS)with my best friend Spencer. He's pretty much my only friend, but we're like brothers. Tragically, he died suddenly a couple of weeks ago. I wish it was me, instead. I love him and I am grieving. Videogames don't seem fun anymore. They Just make me sad.

cotain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2303  Edited By cotain

Yo. I'm Corey. I've listened to the GB podcasts for about a year or so. I just wanted to write a quick post to find some like minded night owl gamers. I have PS3, 360, Wii U and 3DS. I'm married with 3 kids (7, 4 and 6 months). I play all types of games and would love to find some peeps who enjoy cursing, drinking and gaming? Anyways...

PSN: cotain

360 gamertag: cotain

Wii U code: no fucking clue. I should look into finding it, I guess.

Tw1tch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2304  Edited By Tw1tch

Hello my name is Cid but i go by Tw1tch (due to my friends jokes that I am a zombie game junkie lol). With the new year ive decided to pursue my dream of being a video game blogger and reviewer and, since ive been relying on GiantBomb for the past 2 years for my reviews, decided to start here. Look for informative but personal reviews from me in the future, as well as a conversation on any video game under the sun.

I primarily play xbox 360 and the occasional PC RPG but I also play games on PSP,PSVita,original Xbox,PS2,and 3DS. Im also looking to buy a high-end PC but thats probably later down the line. Its early (at least for me lol) so it isnt shown now but I have a certain Hunter S. Thompson-gonzo journalist vibe to articles and things of that nature. Give me a while to get used to the way things go on here and im sure we'll share some good vibes.

btw my xbox GT is:HippiexNerdx420 and my Psn is:LeetMojo88

Zebracal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2305  Edited By Zebracal

Hi!

I'm Zebracal but you can call me Zeb

Acavedo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2306  Edited By Acavedo

Howdy. I go by Acavedo. Don't ask me how to pronounce it, because I actually have no idea myself. If you need random trivia that isn't related to video games, I'm your guy.

Cheers!

Rokkaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2307  Edited By Rokkaku

Hi I'm Rokkaku, been here a while but thought I'd introduce myself properly. Kudos to you if you know where me username is from already, if not, it's from Jet Set Radio Future, one of my favourite games of all time, and single-handedly justified my purchase of an Xbox.

You won't find many people who like Metal Gear Solid 1-4, GTA: Vice City, or Heavy Rain more than me.

See you around.

Avatar image for pliggethefallen
PliggeTheFallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiya Everyone!

My name is Zak. I knew about GIantBomb for a while, but never joined the website until now.

Well what is there to say about me. I currently work at a middle school teaching behavioral discipline students. I went to Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, receiving a B.S. in Physics, minoring in both Astronomy and Music. I ran track and field from high school through college, and currently run professionally.

I love all types of video games. I've been a gamer for over 20 years, since I was 2. My favorite genres are RPG's and Survival Horror.

I'm a goofball at heart :P

Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask!

DaJimmyRustla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2309  Edited By DaJimmyRustla

I'm Dajimmyrustla

I play LoL and a ton of other crap.

I use vulgarity like one would you a paintbrush on a canvas it is my art form.

I yoyo and play harmonica.

I fucking love comics.

Rustle them jimmes.

kierpanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2310  Edited By kierpanda

Hi, I'm kierpanda!

I'm a gamer, a cooking blog writer, and an f1 fan. :]

I'm 22 years old and currently working in the gaming industry as a community manager.

Nice to meet you all.

NoMoreMutants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2311  Edited By NoMoreMutants

Hey guys I'm NoMoreMutants, I'm 21 years old and living in Dublin. My friend got me into Giant Bomb last year and I've been meaning to sign up for a while! I'm a business and economics student and do stand up comedy in my free time. I'm really into games, cartoons, comic books and wrestling. Glad to be here!

Sinusoidal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2312  Edited By Sinusoidal

Did I not do this?

I'm Sinusoidal, AKA Underwaterbob, AKA Lurch, a studied musician/physicist (the two most un-employable degrees it's possible to get) teaching English for a living and enjoying it in Korea.

I recently made a game. Download it here (for the next two weeks at least) http://wikisend.com/download/402388/PRESSSPACE_1.1.zip 64bit windows only, needs a video card not ten years old, though five or six is fine.

Long time lurker, relative newish poster.

TheFreepie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2313  Edited By TheFreepie

My name's TheFreepie,

Bro that's no lie.

If you like playing games,

Well so do I!

I don't socialize,

got a lot on my mind,

So I'll load it all here

from time to time.

If the forums are good then maybe I'll stick,

Only thing bigger than my ego is my

fin.

Ultimatefool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2314  Edited By Ultimatefool

Hello, everybody. Lurker since 2009, finally decided to get involved in this community. Favorite game series include Yakuza series, Fallout, and Fire Emblem. I'm an avid PC gamer and am regularly on Steam. Add me [DasFool] if you'd like.

Exilarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2315  Edited By Exilarius

Hey I'm new here, nice to meet you all.

I'm looking to discuss games (orly?) :P. Always looking for new friends, you can add me on Steam: colder_shot OR Exilarius . PSN: Colder_Shot

WasabiCurry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2316  Edited By WasabiCurry

Hello all, my name is WasabiCurry (real name Ralph). I am a laid-back kind of guy who likes to search out new computer parts on a daily basis and is greatly interested in new technology. I am a pre-med student starting this semester and am no way smart. Xp I love to discuss video games and play them as well (who would have thought amirite?!?).

Add me on Steam WasabiCurry. Pretty much I am strictly to PC, but I do respect console folk who want to game on their hardware. We are all gamers that is what matters more.

Anactoria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2317  Edited By Anactoria

Hello everyone,

I'm Melinda, I live in Paris, I'm 24, I'mstudying psychology in college.

I like drawing, geeking and partying. I also like meeting new people.

Pleased to meet you !

PrimalHorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2318  Edited By PrimalHorse

Hey PrimalHorse. Long time lurker, giantbomb quicklooks have been my hangover wet-nurse through most of uni and until the present day. for that I thank you.

Finally decided to step from the shadows like a Rasmus fan.

I like violent power fantasies and schadenfreude. I don't like the Rasmus.

I'm scared.

BulimicBalzac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2319  Edited By BulimicBalzac

I'm Maribold Sniggins the Third. I actual have/habor a deep hatred for all things video games.

But I also have a deeper hate of myself, so Gaming is self flagellation for me. It is a problem and I have considered getting help, but as we all know them psycho head doctors are in league with Lizard Elite (AKA. ILLUMANTI).

Live long, live well, live forever(via vampirism/deal with satan)

HeyImPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2320  Edited By HeyImPhoenix

Hello! I'm Phoenix! My real name is Joe and I am from England, I play Xbox 360, PS3, 3DS and PC. Who else thinks 2013 is going to be an excellent gaming year? ^^

novacircuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2321  Edited By novacircuit

Whats going on, all.

Tyler from Maryland in the States. Just picked up a yearly membership. I've been on the fence on pulling the trigger but finally did in a drunken stupor one night... your welcome Giant Bomb! ;)

LotusPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2322  Edited By LotusPrince

Yo. I'm an ok guy I think.

I like writting prose and poetry and I want to have a book complete and on it's way to being published by sometime in March.

I FUCKING LOVE JET SET RADIO FUTURE AND ANYTHING EVEN REMOTELY CYBERPUNK!

I HATE OLD SCHOOL WESTER RPG's! BALDERS GATE DARK FUCKING INTO THE GARBAGE EDITION IS WHAT THEY SHOULD CALL IT!

(thats a joke, I don't really hate any kind of game, I just have my preferences)

Avatar image for ismaaaaaaaaaaaa
ismaaaaaaaaaaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey ! I'm Isma, from France. Hence the frequent typos. Aside from that, I don't play that much but enjoy talking about video games. I don't have a favorite genre but lastly I've been playing Hotline Miami for quite long sessions (3 to 5 hours in a row), love the gameplay and the music.

starerik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2324  Edited By starerik

Hi, I'm Erik, I'm 23 years old and Sweden's where I live. I like video games. I also like to make video games. And compose music for them. Movies are good, too.

Cirryopel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2325  Edited By Cirryopel

Hi Every one My name is Lorich brain. I am an accountant. To grow my knowledge accounts I am here and want to polish my skills. hope this is great.

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2326  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

@Cirryopel said:

Hi Every one My name is Lorich brain. I am an accountant. To grow my knowledge accounts I am here and want to polish my skills. hope this is great.

I have never seen the use of a smiley on this forum. With your first post you have shocked me. I tip my hat to you.

Aete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2327  Edited By Aete

Thought I'd introduce myself as well.

I'm Jimmy, 21 from the Netherlands. Mainly playing WoW and some other RPG's at the moment.

Mallard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2328  Edited By Mallard

I'm Mallard. I'm old as fuck, hate video games, and could beat up all of you at once.

Avatar image for deactivated-630479c20dfaa
deactivated-630479c20dfaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oi, I'm Phil and I'm from Philly. l work for Phillips and excel at electronics, but my real passion is philosophy though. So one day I hope to have enough money to just read and ponder and maybe get into some philanthropy work as well.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2330  Edited By spraynardtatum

Spraynard here. I started listening to the Bombcast about 6 months ago and this is the first time I've posted on the forums. I'm usually on gamefaqs but I don't see that as a community. I mostly worked as a policeman in those forums, breaking up fights and getting down to business.

I like games. I like music. I like spaghetti. I like movies. I like you.

pinkdiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2332  Edited By pinkdiamond

Hi everyone. My name is Sophia. :)

Magnum66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2333  Edited By Magnum66

hi everyone!!! i love mitch alboms books!!!! ;)

Avatar image for savageotakufury
SavageOtakuFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello. My name's Aaron. I'm an amateur writer and I live in the Southern United States. I have every current-gen console,but my favorite gaming platform is the PC.

My favorite games are Persona 3,Mass Effect 2,Fallout: New Vegas,and Dark Souls.

I also really like anime,my favorite animes are Neon Genesis Evangelion and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#2335  Edited By musubi
kingclip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2336  Edited By kingclip

Should have subscribed eons ago, but finally did as the podcast is a download I look forward to every week. Kevin and I live in Illinois. I head up the pro scouting department for the Houston Astros, so Bombcast is on mostly while flying or driving and with the job, it's way less console gaming, way more mobile gaming. Before this I was a baseball writer and podcaster and we once had Brad on our show.

wheresdiderot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2337  Edited By wheresdiderot

Hello! I'm James!

This is my second account on the site (SparkEngineer is my other one). I don't use that ID anymore so I figured I'd start fresh~.

GiantBomb produces my all time favorite gaming content. I love the diverse personalities and the hilarity the crew get into.

I'm a Computer Engineer, my favorite game genres are Strategy, Rhythmic, RPG and Adventure. I do enjoy the odd Action/FPS game though.

Currently playing Total War: Shogun 2 and Amplitude thanks to Vinny's Encyclopedia Bombastica entry.

CaptMagic123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#2338  Edited By CaptMagic123

Hello, My name is Chris, but I more commonly go by CaptMagic online.

I love games, video games and tabletop games, I'm an equal opportunity game player I guess you could say. I also love cars, and I one day hope to have my own repair shop, but that goal is right now on the very back burner.

I like playing Minecraft, I have it for both the PC and the Xbox. I think I could be classified as a casual gamer, i don't play a lot of FPS's, I like more puzzle games and things, I mean, I do play games like Rage and I play some CoD, but I'm not super into the franchise to call myself a CoD fan boy.

dungbootle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2339  Edited By dungbootle

@kingclip said:

Should have subscribed eons ago, but finally did as the podcast is a download I look forward to every week. Kevin and I live in Illinois. I head up the pro scouting department for the Houston Astros, so Bombcast is on mostly while flying or driving and with the job, it's way less console gaming, way more mobile gaming. Before this I was a baseball writer and podcaster and we once had Brad on our show.

Welcome. And Brad huh, really? Could we get some more details on that?

sara298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2340  Edited By sara298

Hello all,

My name is SARA.I am newbie here.I have just come across here .I am working on hairstyles 2013 .

Agraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2341  Edited By Agraba

Hello there everyone, I'm Agraba (let's keep it at that).

Living in Sweden and been a gamer most of my life by starting out on the commodore 64 with the cassette station.

Used to be a dance teacher but now I dance on my spare time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db_NbRM37o4

Now I am unemployed and doing some gaming coverage over on youtube which I always wanted to do but never had time.

If anyone is curious about that: https://www.youtube.com/user/Agraba81

Avatar image for themustachehero
TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THIS WAS 4 YEARS AGO.

MedalOfMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2343  Edited By MedalOfMode

My kitty name is Karamel. I can Play EVERY game.

TheLighterDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2344  Edited By TheLighterDark

Hey everyone. I'm Will.

I play a whole lot of anything on Playstation.

drewbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2345  Edited By drewbie

Woah.

Hey guys, Drewb here. I remember signing up a few years ago when a forum member posted a really awesome Black Ops emblem and I just had to ask him/her about it. That's my origin story in a nutshell.

I also make gaming commentaries, my stuff can be found here, https://www.youtube.com/user/MrDrewb420 ! It would be awesome to interact with some of you guys, maybe do some collaborative work.. If any of that sounds interesting to you, hit me up!

Peace and love and such.

Avatar image for shadowchronicle
shadowchronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been awhile since I've been here and wanted to go check this place out again. Seems pretty chill.

Hupfen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2347  Edited By Hupfen

Hello, my name is Bonnie, and I'm striving to become a concept artist. :)

zpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2348  Edited By zpa

Hi I'm Michael Jordan and this is the windy city

so much chaos

yippykayay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2349  Edited By yippykayay

Hello, I love basketball and my idol is Derrick Rose.

veteranu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2350  Edited By veteranu

Hello my name is Adrian, long time lurker, especially in the achievements sections.