Introduction

indieeurope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By indieeurope

Well,  what can I say... I'm 16, I live in Portugal and am studing to be a doctor. Although studing takes most of my free time, I always have time for some gaming.
 I own a PC (Duh!) and PS3. I didn't chose sony because I thought it had the better console, I just chose it because my ps2 was broken and I thought that ALL ps3 were backward compatible... I really got fraked up the ass when I realized it wasn't, which was 3 days after I got it... oh well! My taste are focused mostly on shooter, but I also play rpgs, platformers and occasional strategy games. I also don't care much about graphics and storie, I mostly care about the gameplay.
 Out of the gaming world, I like rock music... mostly classics, punk and alternative. I also play guitar but I'm still learning, meaning I'm not good at it. I'm also a fan of classic sci-fi and horror movies. My favorites movies are The Shining, Apocalypse Now and Blade Runner. In Television I prefer comedies, like Seinfeld and Everybody Loves Raymond, but also like other shows like Doctor Who (except the latest season) and House.

indieeurope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By indieeurope

Well,  what can I say... I'm 16, I live in Portugal and am studing to be a doctor. Although studing takes most of my free time, I always have time for some gaming.
 I own a PC (Duh!) and PS3. I didn't chose sony because I thought it had the better console, I just chose it because my ps2 was broken and I thought that ALL ps3 were backward compatible... I really got fraked up the ass when I realized it wasn't, which was 3 days after I got it... oh well! My taste are focused mostly on shooter, but I also play rpgs, platformers and occasional strategy games. I also don't care much about graphics and storie, I mostly care about the gameplay.
 Out of the gaming world, I like rock music... mostly classics, punk and alternative. I also play guitar but I'm still learning, meaning I'm not good at it. I'm also a fan of classic sci-fi and horror movies. My favorites movies are The Shining, Apocalypse Now and Blade Runner. In Television I prefer comedies, like Seinfeld and Everybody Loves Raymond, but also like other shows like Doctor Who (except the latest season) and House.

mylifeforAiur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mylifeforAiur

Welcome! Good to see a fellow Seinfeld lover ;)

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By Claude

Welcome to Giant Bomb and the forums. Look around get comfortable and enjoy your stay.

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By RE_Player1

Welcome. I hope you have fun on the site. I just bought the complete series of Seinfeld, the show is still great. 

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By Tireyo

Welcome, and have fun!

Nycalexdunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers