Jamie Kennedy calls Pachter and Whitta 'dorks', hilarity ensues.

• 196 results
TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#151  Edited By TheGreatGuero
@Toms115 said:
@TheGreatGuero said:
Jamie Kennedy was like... engaged to Jennifer Love Hewitt, so he wins this conversation on that note alone.
except that she's vastly overrated. she was cute in the 90s, but never the hottest woman alive.
I don't think she's the hottest woman either, but she certainly isn't half bad and is leagues beyond any woman Jamie Kennedy should have ever even touched.
craigbo180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#152  Edited By craigbo180

Well ZeForgotten has sent him a tweet so I think we can lock this thread up now. Thank god one of us was brave enough to take on that risky task.

Crash_Happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#153  Edited By Crash_Happy

Isn't she also one of the lowest rated actors of all time? I could be misremembering.

Whilst it might be funny to see how he'd react to a swarm of negative comments (I actually doubt he has the ability to process such a thing) really the suggestion to do such a thing is more about certain people wanting to be able to say 'hurr hurr hurr, I did that'.

The whole argument is stupid, best thing to have done would be continue the conversation as if he didn't exist.

Vodun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#154  Edited By Vodun

@SeriouslyNow said:

@CaptainCody said:

@ZeForgotten: You sure are acting like a huge faggot this whole thread, zero respect for you at this point. As for calling people out on the interwebs; I bet you just do so from all the pent up aggression you have from getting beat up by kids. Give it a rest.

Someone please flag this. This is the second time I've seen this guy use that word pejoratively.

Done

mnzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By mnzy
@solh0und said:

Isn't he the moron that dated Jennifer Love Hewitt?

What is your problem with her and hwo the hell did he get to date her?

@ZeForgotten said:
@Unknown_Pleasures: He's the guy they go for when they can't get real actors. Every movie has one, Uwe Boll would love him!
I know many of Uwes actors, though...
time allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By time allen
@TheGreatGuero said:
@Toms115 said:
@TheGreatGuero said:
Jamie Kennedy was like... engaged to Jennifer Love Hewitt, so he wins this conversation on that note alone.
except that she's vastly overrated. she was cute in the 90s, but never the hottest woman alive.
I don't think she's the hottest woman either, but she certainly isn't half bad and is leagues beyond any woman Jamie Kennedy should have ever even touched.    
well that's true
CannonGoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#157  Edited By CannonGoose

I literally cannot watch past his opening "joke"... I just can't handle the awkwardness! What a goddamn trainwreck.

Avatar image for deactivated-6418ef3727cdd
deactivated-6418ef3727cdd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His Jamie Kennedy Xperiment was mildly amusing a couple of years ago. Other than that, his output has been no better than the pile of turds I leave in my toilet bowl each morning.

super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#159  Edited By super2j
@Everyones_A_Critic: !!!!!!!!!! that movie was amazing. "RUN BITCH! HE GON KILL U". amazing, i still think it when ever i see a horror movie.
tebbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#160  Edited By tebbit

Did you see his responses to that girl!?

@crixlee Cricket Lee

.@michaelpachter I could think of some things to call @jamiekennedy "host who completely bombed at Ubisoft E3 press briefing" comes to mind

To which he responded

@JamieKennedy Jamie Kennedy

@crixlee , I cud think of something's to call u, "girl or tranny who only gets love from her own finger"

Are you serious!? Is this guy like 12?

Meowshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#161  Edited By Meowshi

All you people going, "who is Jamie Kennedy?!" and "Why does this nobody matter?!" are being a little disingenuous.  Jamie Kennedy is certainly more famous than either Pachter or Whitta.  In terms of name recognition and just general importance in popular culture, it's silly to act like he is somehow beneath some video game analyst and the guy who is writing a Penny Arcade movie.

gwhitta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By gwhitta

Well, at least my Klout score went up!

Buscemi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Buscemi

He looks like a stupid Cliffy B.

DonPixel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By DonPixel

@Meowshi said:

All you people going, "who is Jamie Kennedy?!" and "Why does this nobody matter?!" are being a little disingenuous. Jamie Kennedy is certainly more famous than either Pachter or Whitta. In terms of name recognition and just general importance in popular culture, it's silly to act like he is somehow beneath some video game analyst and the guy who is writing a Penny Arcade movie.

Popular CULTURE?. You know who is even more popular than Jamie Kennedy ? Justin Bieber.

Marketing and Goverment has understood that Numbers by themselves not necessarily means "more influence". Take a show like Mad Men and it's crazy budget in relation with their somewhat low audience.

The Madmen audience is more likely to be: 1.-Adult 2.- Educated 3.- With good income - Which is like what 10% tops of the country. Advertising and influence in that Audience matter and cost more money than the Jamie Kennedy experiment will ever had.

Now I'm not saying the gamerosphere is that top notch is in the social pyramid.. but common is far less retarded than the Jamie Kennedy audience.

TinyGallon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By TinyGallon

@Titus said:

So in other words.. Cliffy B

TehJedicake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By TehJedicake

I was going to say at least hes with Jennifer Love Hewitt, but nope, they split up about a year ago

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By SeriouslyNow

@Meowshi said:

All you people going, "who is Jamie Kennedy?!" and "Why does this nobody matter?!" are being a little disingenuous. Jamie Kennedy is certainly more famous than either Pachter or Whitta. In terms of name recognition and just general importance in popular culture, it's silly to act like he is somehow beneath some video game analyst and the guy who is writing a Penny Arcade movie.

He's famous for being a talentless hack celebrity cum actor/comedian whose egotism and insecurity actually went so far as to be personified in a movie he produced called Heckler wherein he confronted his critics and the cried about. He's a fucking douchebag and like most douchebags his ego never relates to the reality he finds himself in. The Twitter conversation clearly indicates his inability to hold a conversation or deal with criticism. Nobody is being disingenuous. The cult of personality has its winners and losers and he is definitely in the latter camp.

Buscemi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Buscemi
@TinyGallon: Don't hate on the Clizzle, he's a rock amongst rubbery men.
Meowshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Meowshi
@DonPixel said:

@Meowshi said:

Popular CULTURE?. You know who is even more popular than Jamie Kennedy ? Justin Bieber.

Marketing and Goverment has understood that Numbers by themselves not necessarily means "more influence". Take a show like Mad Men and it's crazy budget in relation with their somewhat low audience.

The Madmen audience is more likely to be: 1.-Adult 2.- Educated 3.- With good income - Which is like what 10% tops of the country. Advertising and influence in that Audience matter and cost more money than the Jamie Kennedy experiment will ever had.

Now I'm not saying the gamerosphere is that top notch is in the social pyramid.. but common is far less retarded than the Jamie Kennedy audience.

It's hilarious that you should bring up Justin Bieber.  He's the kid everyone shits on for making the same exact sort of pop music hundreds of other manufactured singers have grown to popularity with.  People over the age of 12 who go about pretending like he is the worst thing to happen to music are seriously pathetic.   Guys hating him is just as much of a populist fad as preteen girls loving him.  It's all such silly bullshit that no self-respecting adult should spend more than 2 seconds thinking about.  

And I'm not defending Jamie Kennedy or saying that he is a good actor/comedian.  I'm only pointing out that pretending like he is a nobody is silly, when you compare his name recognize to someone like Gary Whitta.   
DonPixel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By DonPixel

@Meowshi: Yeah I think you don't really understand what name recognition and all the variables that go with it really means.

But cool, you win!

Meowshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Meowshi

Take your condescension elsewhere.   

If you want to pretend like what I'm saying isn't true, then be my guest, but I have no patience for you being an asshole about it.   

I'm off to go watch more Endurance Run videos.  

Dawglet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#172  Edited By Dawglet
 @TinyGallon said:

@Titus said:

Clifford isn't anything like this guy, don't be a penis. 
Liquidus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#173  Edited By Liquidus
@Video_Game_King said:
Jamie Kennedy is still a thing?
Yea, my thoughts exactly. I just sorta thought he stopped existing after about 10 years ago.
kingjulesxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By kingjulesxii

Lol, he threatened to kill me. 

Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Example1013

@Meowshi said:

@DonPixel said:

@Meowshi said:

It's hilarious that you should bring up Justin Bieber. He's the kid everyone shits on for making the same exact sort of pop music hundreds of other manufactured singers have grown to popularity with. People over the age of 12 who go about pretending like he is the worst thing to happen to music are seriously pathetic. Guys hating him is just as much of a populist fad as preteen girls loving him. It's all such silly bullshit that no self-respecting adult should spend more than 2 seconds thinking about. And I'm not defending Jamie Kennedy or saying that he is a good actor/comedian. I'm only pointing out that pretending like he is a nobody is silly, when you compare his name recognize to someone like Gary Whitta.

I also enjoy the irony of him implying gamers are, on average, "better educated" than Jamie Kennedy's audience, especially given his grammar.

mnzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By mnzy
@Hellstrom said:
@Dawglet said:
 @TinyGallon said:

@Titus said:

Clifford isn't anything like this guy, don't be a penis. 
Definately not, but still a douche.
People want him to be more then he actually is, imho.
kingjulesxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By kingjulesxii
:D 
Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#178  Edited By Deranged

Lol Jamie Kennedy. Worst actor of this generation and biggest fail of a comedian.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By MariachiMacabre

@kingjulesxii said:

I saw that on his twitter and my only thought was "wow wut?"

kingjulesxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By kingjulesxii
@MariachiMacabre: I know, right? Time to contact TMZ, me thinks. Send his career further down the drain. I can imagine the headline now. "JAMIE KENNEDY HAZ TWITTER RAGE!"
Bumpton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Bumpton
@kingjulesxii said:

That's the best thing I've seen all day. I'm super curious what prompted this from him, but I'm kinda afraid it'll ruin my enjoyment!
kingjulesxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By kingjulesxii
@Bumpton said:

@kingjulesxii said:

That's the best thing I've seen all day. I'm super curious what prompted this from him, but I'm kinda afraid it'll ruin my enjoyment!
Go check it if you'd like! I basically told him that Gary Whitta owned him. 

He dissed Pachter and Whitta. Two strikes in my book. The fact that he's Jamie Kennedy out of all people is the third.
yakov456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By yakov456
@kingjulesxii
@MariachiMacabre: I know, right? Time to contact TMZ, me thinks. Send his career further down the drain. I can imagine the headline now. "JAMIE KENNEDY HAZ TWITTER RAGE!"
You made it on Kotaku, not by name though.
jNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#184  Edited By jNerd

@Everyones_A_Critic said:

Remember Malibu's Most Wanted? Yeah, me neither!

I remember it! It was just really bad (;

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By RE_Player1
And now this little scuffle is on Kotaku. Great job everyone, I'm proud of you.
kingjulesxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By kingjulesxii

I just left a comment telling Michael to link my page to the stort@yakov456 said:

@kingjulesxii
You made it on Kotaku, not by name though.
I just messaged Michael to link my page. Hoooraaaaay.
Choffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Choffy

This thread is just too good.

MiniPato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By MiniPato

I don't think I can continue watching that video. I might break my spine from cringing so hard.

vr00m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By vr00m

Its the top story on the front page of kotaku right now.  Klepek this is breaking news, get on this!

DonPixel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By DonPixel

@example1013: I didn't imply so. Perhaps you should go re-read what I was trying to said and by the way I don't get why you being a jerk.

If you have problems with my grammar try to argue with me in Spanish or Italian as those I handle better.

Would be even more impressive for you to actually come into the discussion with some idea of your own.

imsh_pl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By imsh_pl

Does one of you guys work at Kotaku or something?
http://kotaku.com/5814696/jamie-kennedys-still-sensitive-about-his-trainwreck-of-an-e3-2007-hosting-gig-apparently

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"I'm a Kennedy but I'm not cursed"

I dunno, most Kennedys at least had a swift death, unlike this slow embarrassment that is his meandering towards choking on his own vomit or autoerotic asphyxiation

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Karl_Boss
@gunslingerNZ: I did give it a rest, you should have read a couple of more posts.....it was all in good fun anyways I have nothing against the guy.
Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Karl_Boss
@imsh_pl said:
Does one of you guys work at Kotaku or something? http://kotaku.com/5814696/jamie-kennedys-still-sensitive-about-his-trainwreck-of-an-e3-2007-hosting-gig-apparently
Kotaku probably follows one of them on twitter, most likely Pachter.
buzz_clik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#195  Edited By buzz_clik

It's interesting to note he's not delivered a single tweet since yesterday's outburst. I can only assume it's because he's off working on that movie he mentioned, though, and not because he's realised what a nigh-incomprehensible dick he was.

gwhitta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By gwhitta

LOL, slow news day at Kotaku!