Lamborghini Revuelto (Aventador's successor) is revealed!

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gtxforza

Hello, car lovers in the Giant Bomb forums!

This hybrid car is powered by a naturally aspirated V12 engine (813 Horsepower), 3 electric motors (The front axle consists of the 1st two motors and the 3rd one is integrated with an 8-speed gearbox) 180 horsepower in electric mode, having over 1000 horsepower total and the top speed is about 217 MPH. Named after a Spanish fighting bull called Revuelto and it also means scrambled in Spanish.

The price for this car would be around $542,165 US dollars.

No Caption Provided

Article links:

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

While the Lamborghini is nice, I think the better buy a 2023 Honda Civic Type R with all the racing mods it can reasonably have strapped on. Maybe preemptively purchase four pairs of tires with four double pairs of brake pads and rotors. Throw in a few racing lesson and club membership to a local track and that is still under $100K - if you don't mind driving your car to teh track.

Yet for 1/4 the Lambos price you could buy a Civic Type R, a car trailer, a Ford F250 truck, a daily driver Civic, spare parts for the Type-R car, and a club membership for five years! You could race every weekend for $250K and still have $25K left over if you blow an engine or two or drop a transmission on the track.

If you have $350K they you can get a the track version of the new Corvette, the second daily driver car, the towing truck, the trailer, spare parts, and club membership. And for $500K you can have any $50K to $100K sports cars torn down and rebuilt for racing with roll cage, drivers' seat w/ safety features like head-restraint, fire extinguisher systems, etc.

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By gtxforza

@monkeyking1969: Great idea! if I'm a rich man, I would love to own the Lamborghini Revuelto, Ferrari 812 Superfast, Porsche 911 GT3 RS, Subaru WRX (2022 Model), Honda Civic Type R (2023 Model), and Ford F150 Raptor (2023 Model).

If I were a real race car driver, I would love to race for Formula 1 or World Rally Championship, they're so hard to make it through.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@gtxforza said:

@monkeyking1969: Great idea! if I'm a rich man, I would love to own the Lamborghini Revuelto, Ferrari 812 Superfast, Porsche 911 GT3 RS, Subaru WRX (2022 Model), Honda Civic Type R (2023 Model), and Ford F150 Raptor (2023 Model).

If I were a real race car driver, I would love to race for Formula 1 or World Rally Championship, they're so hard to make it through.

I always thought it would be fun to track my own car...if I owned a car that could do that. If I were rich, I would set up a Civic Type R or a Mazda MX-5 coupe. See I don't want a super powerful car, just sthing that would be fun to get skillful at driving well. Get lessons, get a car that would be fun to track even if it was not the fastest, and enjoy the thrill of armature racing.

When I was a kid, Paul Newman, would race his car at Lime Rock Speedway. He had the money to do what he wanted and he wanted to race.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

I think that back end is a mess, but I like the styling otherwise.

Tuksit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah, without the emblem i'd probably have guessed that's a Lamborghini.