Life in this world...

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

Edited By giyanks22

Well for those of you who give a horses ass, and are wondering what I've been up to lately, heres the deal my girl friend and I  over spring break had a little too much to drink...., and it turns out I'm going to be a dad....except that I'm only sixteen. Being a staunch Christian (yes very christian of me to forget about Condums...), I will not abort the baby. She's going to have the kid and......

For those of you who believed that....Wow...
For those of you that are thinking...:WOW THIS KIDS FUNNY...It's not that funny.. I just felt like writing that
For those of you who are thinking...: Wow this kid's a creeper who likes hitting on US olympic athletes... (Player 1's opinion)....That's partially true...

Now here's the real deal:
The only game I've played for two months is Call of Duty WAW....I'm addicted to it. I have to finish Empire Total War, Dawn of War II, Fallout 3, and Fable II, plus buy Bionic Commando after exams. I just found this group of guys that is awesome, and we really are having a blast. What little of my time I don't spend studying, or gaming, I spend Jacking Off, going on GB (after I've Jacked off), watching 24, watching CSI: NY, watching Law and Order, and jogging. (BTW I was just kidding about the Jacking Off....Well not really...I mean we've all done it at least fifty or so times...I don't do it everyday like some perverts I know) I'm excited, because since my mom travels once a week for business, and gets a crapload of hotel, airline points, it's basically giving free airfare  and hotels in London, Paris, Normandy, and Florence this Summer. I freaked out when I heard this, but my mom said she's saved up a shitload of points from all the traveling she's done this year. Hey I AINT COMPLAINING....

I watched another Battle Report for Starcraft II, and HOLY FUCK!!! IT LOOKS FUCKING AWESOME !!!! I AM SO HYPED FOR IT!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! HOLY SHIT I CANNOT WAIT!!! FUCK YOU BLIZZARD IF IT ISN'T IN MY HANDS BY DEC. 25th 2009!!!!!
It really does look amazing. Whether or not you're a man of the series, there is no denying the quality of the gameplay, visuals, and overall experience that I am getting from watching these Battle Report Videos.

Well if you took the waste of time to read this....thanks.
If you think I'm some kinda immature prick....you're probably right...

Anyway on a serious note

God Bless GB
God Bless Games
God Bless Starcraft II
And God Bless America!!!!

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By giyanks22

Well for those of you who give a horses ass, and are wondering what I've been up to lately, heres the deal my girl friend and I  over spring break had a little too much to drink...., and it turns out I'm going to be a dad....except that I'm only sixteen. Being a staunch Christian (yes very christian of me to forget about Condums...), I will not abort the baby. She's going to have the kid and......

For those of you who believed that....Wow...
For those of you that are thinking...:WOW THIS KIDS FUNNY...It's not that funny.. I just felt like writing that
For those of you who are thinking...: Wow this kid's a creeper who likes hitting on US olympic athletes... (Player 1's opinion)....That's partially true...

Now here's the real deal:
The only game I've played for two months is Call of Duty WAW....I'm addicted to it. I have to finish Empire Total War, Dawn of War II, Fallout 3, and Fable II, plus buy Bionic Commando after exams. I just found this group of guys that is awesome, and we really are having a blast. What little of my time I don't spend studying, or gaming, I spend Jacking Off, going on GB (after I've Jacked off), watching 24, watching CSI: NY, watching Law and Order, and jogging. (BTW I was just kidding about the Jacking Off....Well not really...I mean we've all done it at least fifty or so times...I don't do it everyday like some perverts I know) I'm excited, because since my mom travels once a week for business, and gets a crapload of hotel, airline points, it's basically giving free airfare  and hotels in London, Paris, Normandy, and Florence this Summer. I freaked out when I heard this, but my mom said she's saved up a shitload of points from all the traveling she's done this year. Hey I AINT COMPLAINING....

I watched another Battle Report for Starcraft II, and HOLY FUCK!!! IT LOOKS FUCKING AWESOME !!!! I AM SO HYPED FOR IT!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! HOLY SHIT I CANNOT WAIT!!! FUCK YOU BLIZZARD IF IT ISN'T IN MY HANDS BY DEC. 25th 2009!!!!!
It really does look amazing. Whether or not you're a man of the series, there is no denying the quality of the gameplay, visuals, and overall experience that I am getting from watching these Battle Report Videos.

Well if you took the waste of time to read this....thanks.
If you think I'm some kinda immature prick....you're probably right...

Anyway on a serious note

God Bless GB
God Bless Games
God Bless Starcraft II
And God Bless America!!!!

inkeiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By inkeiren

You're hyper. I wish I had that energy.  :]

Zebadee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Zebadee

Dammit, you had me going for a sec then... I was about to write:

Life > You.

Good thing I didn't, that would have been pretty mean.

JamesF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By JamesF

Wow, douche bag move.

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RetroIce4
JamesF said:
"Wow, douche bag move."
O, RLY?
Lifestrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Lifestrike

No Caption Provided

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By daniel_beck_90

So what are you gonna do about the kid ? Have you considered giving it to an infertile couple ? or maybe you want to be a dad at the age of 16 ?!
By the way I think instead of watching one TV-series after another you should constantly check on your girlfriend , she is pregnant in an early age after all and she needs you more than anyone else in this situation .

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

daniel_beck_90 said:
"So what are you gonna do about the kid ? Have you considered giving it to an infertile couple ? or maybe you want to be a dad at the age of 16 ?! By the way I think instead of watching one TV-series after another you should constantly check on your girlfriend , she is pregnant in an early age after all and she needs you more than anyone else in this situation . "
Did you read his post or are you joking?
Avatar image for optimusprime223
optimusprime223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By optimusprime223

ignoring what everyone else is focusing on, i watched a battle report too, that level of play is way beyond me but Starcraft 2 is still looking pretty dam sweet....

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Seems to me like you still had too much to drink.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Bucketdeth said:
"daniel_beck_90 said:
"So what are you gonna do about the kid ? Have you considered giving it to an infertile couple ? or maybe you want to be a dad at the age of 16 ?! By the way I think instead of watching one TV-series after another you should constantly check on your girlfriend , she is pregnant in an early age after all and she needs you more than anyone else in this situation . "
Did you read his post or are you joking?"
Brilliant. Internet win.
End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By End_Boss
giyanks22 said:
"Well for those of you who give a horses ass, and are wondering what I've been up to lately, heres the deal my girl friend and I  over spring break had a little too much to drink...., and it turns out I'm going to be a dad....except that I'm only sixteen. Being a staunch Christian (yes very christian of me to forget about Condums...), I will not abort the baby. She's going to have the kid and......For those of you who believed that....Wow...For those of you that are thinking...:WOW THIS KIDS FUNNY...It's not that funny.. I just felt like writing thatFor those of you who are thinking...: Wow this kid's a creeper who likes hitting on US olympic athletes... (Player 1's opinion)....That's partially true...Now here's the real deal:The only game I've played for two months is Call of Duty WAW....I'm addicted to it. I have to finish Empire Total War, Dawn of War II, Fallout 3, and Fable II, plus buy Bionic Commando after exams. I just found this group of guys that is awesome, and we really are having a blast. What little of my time I don't spend studying, or gaming, I spend Jacking Off, going on GB (after I've Jacked off), watching 24, watching CSI: NY, watching Law and Order, and jogging. (BTW I was just kidding about the Jacking Off....Well not really...I mean we've all done it at least fifty or so times...I don't do it everyday like some perverts I know) I'm excited, because since my mom travels once a week for business, and gets a crapload of hotel, airline points, it's basically giving free airfare  and hotels in London, Paris, Normandy, and Florence this Summer. I freaked out when I heard this, but my mom said she's saved up a shitload of points from all the traveling she's done this year. Hey I AINT COMPLAINING....I watched another Battle Report for Starcraft II, and HOLY FUCK!!! IT LOOKS FUCKING AWESOME !!!! I AM SO HYPED FOR IT!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! HOLY SHIT I CANNOT WAIT!!! FUCK YOU BLIZZARD IF IT ISN'T IN MY HANDS BY DEC. 25th 2009!!!!! It really does look amazing. Whether or not you're a man of the series, there is no denying the quality of the gameplay, visuals, and overall experience that I am getting from watching these Battle Report Videos. Well if you took the waste of time to read this....thanks.If you think I'm some kinda immature prick....you're probably right...Anyway on a serious noteGod Bless GBGod Bless GamesGod Bless Starcraft IIAnd God Bless America!!!!"

No Caption Provided

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By giyanks22

Haha at BUckedeath:

That's what I was hoping for...some deutsch who only reads the first few lines and writes something so retarded its hilarious...

At Optimus Prime:

I couldn't agree more about SCII

Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Optiow

Whoa, that was a pretty intense blog, I loom forward to hearing more.
~That business with the kid sounds complicated...

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#16  Edited By Claude

God forbid if you ever do procreate. Shoulder surgery's, anxiety attacks, hates democrats... the kid would start off with a (-1). 

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By daniel_beck_90
Bucketdeth said:
"daniel_beck_90 said:
Did you read his post or are you joking?"
lol  that was a reference to the movie Juno

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By giyanks22

Lol at Daniel Beck...
Juno was a good movie

Claude:

Yeah tell me about it. My kid would be pretty "special", but he'd be big in the write places.

LeoMinor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By LeoMinor

Condoms are thinner now.  No excuses anymore.  They feel natural enough.

ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ahriman22

God does not exist, your argument is invalid, and just wait for Blizzard to push-back the Starcraft II release date, JUST WAIT!